Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Good change with Ching and Jai scene getting out of the jails.
r/
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Artemis:
Good change with Ching and Jai scene getting out of the jails.
r/
Artemis
Thank you, Artemis! wave

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Okay, I'm back. Let's see if I have some time for FDK before my family realizes that I haven't made dinner (it's Mother's Day! Hello, people, I'm not cooking!)
Go, Virginia!

Yep, I got that. Just thought it needed to be spelled out for the reader (which you did in the re-edit. Thank you. )
You're welcome. And thanks again for calling me on that. You were right that it needed some retooling.)

Yep, I figured that's why but it felt a little sterile with all those assumptions going on. I like your 'knowing look between brothers' addition.
Thank you.

ooooh. Totally missed that that was Ching and Zara. I thought that moment was between Kal & Lois.
Erm...it *is* between Kal and Lois.

Much better. Thank you for not being offended by my initial critique. Can I know change my 2x4 to hit Nor?
Seriously, I'm glad you called me on it. laugh Yes, you may now proceed to hit Nor.

<hands Virginia a steel 2x4>

Mixed messages there, Kal? Fasa, tear up the curtains!
Unroll all the toilet paper!

May I take this time to request that Jor-El decide to increase security outside the palace upon learning of Kal's escape and eventual return? He IS returning, right? The Uthor's didn't recapture Lois and capture bloody, and knocked out Kal, did they? <<biting fingernails>> Okay, getting ahead of myself. Back to jumping out the window.
Don't worry, Jor-El is well aware of what he did wrong. Hmm...you want Kal to *return*??? wink

Kal seems to have a little practice with this. Did he ever run away as a teenager? I could see Jai doing this to sneak out (or sneak girls in... What am I thinking? In-house girls. Doesn't need to sneak out.) Moving on...
A little bit. Plus, he's watched too many action movies.

Also, hope Kal remembers to mention this to B'lain at next palace security review.
<Bil grumbles about yet *another* place to keep an eye on/do something about>

Just a technical question. Is the hovercraft like a landspeeder, in that it can travel above the planet, but only at the height it would if it had tires? Because this doesn't sound like a regular flying car.
More like the landspeeder stuff. Like Luke's speeder when he goes to Mos Eisley Spaceport.

Stars? Kal, really? Not one girl for some late night necking? Are you sure it isn't Lois' mannish qualities that attracted you? (Mannish as in not-stereotypical Kryptonian ladies' qualities.)
What, with all those *boring* proper ladies?

Yep, and that sounds like a good trade-off to me. Of course, Jor-El may not agree.
clap

You mean, "Team Distraction"?
No one could figure out why they were all wearing red shirts though, but they had a very bad feeling about it.

"But... But... But... I've gotta help."

"Chose a side, Kal. That stranger or your wife?"

"Well, when you put it that way."
<snork>

<<shakes head>> Once a superhero, always one.
Yeah, pretty much. It's a disease, really.

Jen Mai = weakest link. Lex Luthor wanted the untrained, newest recruits guarding the hostages?
Jen's a bit of a dolt.

Kal, you better remember Jen Mai in your announcement speech when you return to the palace for all of his help breaking into the Uthor compound. Hee-hee.
Hee-hee indeed!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
FDK - Part 2.5 -
WOW! A 2.5! eek

Jen Mai is so full of himself, I doubt he'd call any of Lux's sons "lord" anything.
Well, they *do* have guns, and no morals....

So, let me see if I got this right, Ruce. Setting 5 is stun, but not kill? Right? Wink, wink, nod, nod.
Sounds about right to me. hyper Never had a 3 post feedback before!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Um... I'm guessing we're 2/3 of the way through Kal's master plan now. Last third was getting back to Ruce's car, right? So, home free?
That's the plan. And Kal thinks the hardest part is over. wink

That's odd. Where is everybody?
Outside, preventing more intruders from breaching the walls.

Damn, red sun!
clap

Kryptonite gas?
Something better. laugh

Super Lois!
laugh

Um... Where is Nor in relation to Kal? I thought he had fallen on top of him, so wouldn't shooting Nor hurt Kal too? Or did he fall to the side of Kal and there bodies aren't touching, so it would be safe (for Kal) if Lois shot Nor?
He fell to one side. So he's not on Kal at all.

Um... DC, when you mentioned that someone else might die, you didn't mean Kal, did you?
[Linked Image]

Oh, phew, he's just napping.
Doesn't mean his injuries still won't kill him...

Really? Taunting the angry woman, whose husband is lying in a bloody heap at her feet, and whom you threatened to rape, not really the brightest thing to do at that moment, unless you really DO want her to shoot Nor for his incompetence. Plus, then he couldn't marry her sister. Win-win!
rotflol

Let's see, this is Sunday... so, Tues. right? 3 parts left? Oh, dear! Kal's not going to be all right, is he?
You'll see..... laugh

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Kerth
Kerth
jawdrop jawdrop jawdrop jawdrop

What a chapter! After a not-particularly good weekend (or week, or month, or whatever you'd prefer), this was a very fascinating, jaw-dropping event! The fight between Kal and Nor had me squirming in my squeaky chair! I can't believe it! Please, tell me it's all going to be okay! There's only three chapters left... they all make it out mostly alive, right? Right? I know I'm evil, but I need a happy ending....

Can't wait for more! I just *have* to see what happens next!

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Mouserocks:
<strong> wave Hi, Mouse!

Sorry you aren't having a good month right now. I do hope it gets better!

Thank you for the kind words. I enjoyed writing the fight between Kal and Nor. I delighted in allowing Kal to break Nor's jaw. And I delighted in having Lois come to the rescue at the end.

Will they make it out? Well...you'll just have to tune in. wink Lots of stuff in the next chapter, I do promise that much!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Columnist
Columnist
Eeeeeeeee!!!!!

That is all! lol

Great chapter! I thought I was so far behind, but I'm actually not. Now, let's read some Uthor butt kicking parts! lol

.talk nerdy to me.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by MrsLuthor:
Eeeeeeeee!!!!!

That is all! lol

Great chapter! I thought I was so far behind, but I'm actually not. Now, let's read some Uthor butt kicking parts! lol
Thank you. laugh Butt kicking parts? Um...well, they are already *rescued* so... wink

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Kerth
Kerth
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Deadly Chakram:
<strong> </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Mouserocks:
<strong> smile1

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Mouserocks:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Deadly Chakram:
<strong> </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Mouserocks:
<strong> smile1
Um, it's today. laugh

And...{{{hugs}}}

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Columnist
Columnist
Originally posted by Deadly Chakram:
[b] Eeeeeeeee!!!!!

That is all! lol

Thank you. laugh Butt kicking parts? Um...well, they are already *rescued* so... wink [/b]
Yes... but can't we just run Nor over with a tank? Just once? lol

.talk nerdy to me.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Deadly Chakram:
[b]
[b] Eeeeeeeee!!!!!

That is all! lol

Thank you. laugh Butt kicking parts? Um...well, they are already *rescued* so... wink [/b]
Yes... but can't we just run Nor over with a tank? Just once? lol [/b]
rotflol I promise he'll get what's coming to him, even if it does happen "off screen."

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
He'd eaten so little since the night before, when he'd been blissfully unaware of the attack that had been waiting for his family.
That’s what he gets for cutting his military career short. Had he remained with the shock troops, he would have learned to eat without passion in order to keep his body functioning.

"Be good," he whispered to the feline. "I'll be back as soon as I can."
So, possibly never?

Timing his movements so that he would not be caught, he dropped a length of rope down to the ground after securing the top to the railing.
This will be important later.

One of the trees nearby was perfect.
He’s going to hang himself? And he chose to do it in the woods instead of down his balcony so he wouldn’t be noticed until after he had irrevocably died?

that ancient sentinel which protected the palace, though there had never been an attempt to breach the palace grounds, not for more than a thousand years.
So, we have a tree that’s suited to breaching the wall guarding the wall against breaches? clap

As quickly and concisely as possible, he filled his friend in on his plans.
“Commandeer a tank, shell Luxhall, storm the gates.”

Ruce nodded thoughtfully as he drove, peppering Kal with small questions and concerns as the prince laid bare his intentions.
“So, how do you propose to keep your beloved alive during all that?”

"Of course, you realize, I'm going with you," Ruce said after Kal lapsed into silence once more.
Duh! Someone has to keep Kal out of trouble.

You guys are all I have, ever since my folks died.
He so needs a minor to live with and care for.

What if someone's hurt? You need a second set of hands in this."
Also, what if someone needs a good helpin’ of killin’?

Ruce nodded, but did not speak. He crested a small hill and there it was before them; A'ne Manor, in all its glory.
Front:
[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRXVTCdSM4nJl8S5-iCtXz7F2K-yvZ4BZvFqStjC8V_BZqQCm4LX4oC9Kvu[/img]

Back:
[Linked Image]

Kal knew that Ruce's manservant, Alph, would likely inform the Supreme Lord that his fugitive son was in the manor if he caught sight of him.
Bad Alph. Ruce really needs to rethink his hiring policy for man-servants and confidantes.

He was approximately a third of the way through with his plan already.
Part 2: Get to Lux Manor. Part 3: Don’t die while there.

He even felt slightly ahead of the schedule he'd concocted in his mind.
So, he’s ahead of schedule in the easy part of his plan? Goodie!

Had either of the women been hurt or...violated?
dizzy

He wasn't a violent man by any stretch of the imagination, but he would make Nor and his brothers pay if they had laid so much as a finger on either of the women.
Yes. Good. I’ve heard rodents can also utilize preexisting openings.

Kal carefully picked through the items. He studied each one as if it held the secrets of the universe, turning each object over to explore every angle.
Harem outfits! Now they only need makeup.

"Nor won't be able to tell the difference between these and the ones his own men wear."
I *knew* he was into drag-queens.

"We don't have any of the medals or anything that the Uthor family's guards wear," Ruce said unhappily.

Kal shook his head. "It doesn't matter. The very newest of the Uthors' security guards don't have any.
Which would make that actually a good thing. Also, just laugh at the idea of Lux guards decked in carnival medals.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
And I happen to know that Lux just added to his ranks about three weeks ago."
They were all told to wear red uniforms when showing up on their first day.

He gestured to the various make-ups and prosthetics that lay on the table. "You sure you know how to apply this stuff?"

Ruce made a face at Kal. "Of course I do. A'ne Endeavors created these. Now, be quite and sit still. I'll do you up first."
Oooooh! They’re going with the harem outfits after all? And Ruce even has fake secondary attributes?

Of course he would be familiar with applying the assortment of fake scars and pockmarks.
So, Nor’s into blemished beauties?

He slicked back his hair, hoping to further transform himself, then slipped on a false pair of glasses.
*Now* he is unrecognizable.

"A five is lethal."
Good.

Kal frowned as he looked at the weapon in his hand. He didn't like it one bit, but it was a necessary evil.
/slaps Kal/

He promised himself that he would not draw the weapon unless it was absolutely necessary.
Like for when he sees an Uthor?

But he also admitted to himself that he would need the weapon just to complete his disguise, if nothing else.
/slaps Kal again/

Kal checked the battery life on his phone, then slipped it into his right pocket once he was satisfied.
Did he also set it to mute? /imagines Jor-El calling Kal just as he tries to sneak past some guards/

Back through A'ne Manor they went, hearts in their mouths.
Ruce nervous, too? confused

Ruce selected one of his larger vehicles, one which would accommodate everyone once they freed the captives.
[Linked Image]

though the new engine technology that A'ne Endeavors had created made the vehicle no louder than a baby's sigh.
Although, the computer would probably identify it as tectonic anomalies.

"Thank you for this. You have no idea how much I appreciate your help."
“It’s okay, Kal, I’ve been going nuts these past couple of weeks. There was a drop in gang activity three weeks ago you wouldn’t believe.

He wondered briefly if his absence had yet been noticed. But the thought didn't last long. It was only one searing flash across his mind,
/imagines Jor-El going nuts with worry/

Such was the misery of being stuck out in the snow on duty.
They really need to find better guards.

At last, coming around a tall evergreen hedge, Kal could see a small knot of bodies engaged in a fight
clap He’s gonna lose his…head for this.

"When will Lord Uthor hire people who know what they're doing?" the Elder complained under his breath.
When the job market crashes enough that you can get good help cheap.

"Down the hall. Take your first two right turns. And try not to screw up anymore today."
“No, milord. We will take excellent care of the prisoners.”
Jen Mai: Huh, I hope they won’t touch the girls…

"Yes, my lord," the two men said, bowing.
Oh no, they gave themselves away as little lordlings.

though Kal still couldn't be sure if Lux was directly involved.
Right.

Though the Elder had mentioned "Lord Uthor," he could have easily been discussing Nor, Ran, or Drull.
Oh, Kal…

Lux and Nor Uthor were emerging from behind a hidden door.
Ooooooooh!

Their backs were to Ruce and Kal as they shut the door behind them.
Oooooh! Say, do Ruce’s guns make noise? Or could they just shoot the Uthors in the back and get on with it?

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
What if Nor and his father stayed around the area? How would he and Ruce find a way to get to the captives then?
GUNs!

The simple fact that he'd seen Lux emerge from a hidden door with his son confirmed for Kal the unhappy knowledge that the man was also in on the kidnapping and extortion plot.
No, they just visited the loo together. In noble households such as theirs, it’s customary to not have the toilets visible from the halls.

"We've been breached!"
Oh dear!

"Two of Jor-El's security guards tried to sneak onto the estate. And there is a small contingent of their men snooping around to the south."
The brawl. Or… /imagines Kal pulling Ruce away in the most conspicuous fashion/

"My men apprehended the two trying to sneak in from the east side. They were disguised as our own."
“Shoot all guards wearing our uniforms!”

"The main hall," the man said. "They were only just brought in now. We are awaiting your command."
“Tickler! Get me my Tickler!”

"No one comes down here, period. Kill anyone who does. I don't care if it is one of your own. Do you understand me?"
Does this also apply to Jen Mai and Lord Uthor himself?

"Now, how do we get this door open?"
C4?

and Kal calculated that the wood in just this hallway alone cost more than most commoners made in a year.
Those are quite well paid commoners.

As they caressed the image of a majestic stag, the antlers gave way beneath his touch.
It was guilt by Ari Uthor as a place to cuckold her husband. She’s said to be still down there somewhere.

One stood empty.
“I’m home!”

He had to grip the bars of Lois' cell to steady himself after stumbling forward. Instantly, she was on her feet, her dark eyes flashing. She punched his fingers as hard as she could and Kal's mouth dropped open in surprise, as he momentarily forgot his disguise.
clap

"Me," she sneered, obviously not impressed by his eloquence. "You all look the same to me. Just as mean and stupid as the men you work for."
Yeah. So, she already had several propositions?

He removed his false glasses, hoping she'd recognize him a little better.

His wife's face broke out into a huge smile. "It is you! Oh, Kal, I knew you'd come."
clap

Kal also knew it was only a matter of time before someone noticed what was going on.
/Heart is in throat/ Did you ever read Nan’s Murder by Earthlight?

They had almost attained the door when Lord Nor came striding down the grand staircase in the middle of the room.
Uh-oh.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
He gave a bestial roar as he caught sight of the fleeing captives. Kal's hand shot to his weapon. He drew it from its holster and pressed it into Ching's hand, along with his phone.
[Linked Image] [Linked Image] Really Kal? Instead of *shooting* the bad guy, you give your gun up? Lois, please do your wifely duty and bitchslap your hubby.

"Take it. You need it more than I do. Get them out of here, Ching. Please, make sure Lois stays safe. And...tell Dad that I'm sorry."
He’s *talking* instead of killing the blustering brute?

Then he ran. Away from his family. Straight towards Nor.
Yep. He’s stupid. And if he gets out alive, Lois will kill him. And probably reconsider having his royal spawn. Even with her genes to compensate, they’d probably not be able to tie their own shoes. They would, however be even more volatile than Nor is. Ooooh! Just like Joffrey!

Kal chanced a look back, and saw his family watching, mouths open. "Go!" he ordered them. "Get out while you can!"
Stupid one.

"You," Nor said, staggering to his feet and wheezing out the words furiously. "I don't know who you are, but I will kill you for this."
Oh deary.

. Looking at the fire burning in Nor's eyes, Kal knew it would be nothing short of a miracle if he survived this encounter.
Things you achieve by not shooting to kill your enemy. No wonder he flunked out of the army.

I want you to watch as they suffer and die at my hands."
He forgot to mention “make bittersweet love with my new stepmom”.

"Touch my family again and I'll rip you apart with my bare hands," Kal spat back,
Geez. Shoot. Him. Nobles…

His fist crashed into Nor's jaw with a sickening crunch.
Ooooh!

"I could crush your throat right now," Nor gloated over him. "It wouldn't take much." He spoke through gritted teeth against the shattered bones of his lower jaw. His grip tightened a notch to prove his point. "But that would be far too easy on you."
@Tempus goofy Umm… Lois, you do realize that after Nor got knocked out by a girl, Lux won’t have much love left for him. Your only saving grace would be that his Spare and Spare’s Spare are even less capable. OTOH, he’s young enough to start again with a new wife. So, let’s kill the brood and ride off into the sunset wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Holy moly! A 4 part feedback from Darth Michael! eek

That’s what he gets for cutting his military career short. Had he remained with the shock troops, he would have learned to eat without passion in order to keep his body functioning.
clap

Bad Alph. Ruce really needs to rethink his hiring policy for man-servants and confidantes.
Hmmm...piss off Ruce or piss off the Supreme Lord confused

Part 2: Get to Lux Manor. Part 3: Don’t die while there.
Simple enough. clap

Harem outfits! Now they only need makeup.
I'm guessing Ruce makes a hell of an ugly woman.

I *knew* he was into drag-queens.
Gotta watch out when it comes to those angry butch lords.

Which would make that actually a good thing. Also, just at the idea of Lux guards decked in carnival medals.
laugh

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
They were all told to wear red uniforms when showing up on their first day.
And every day until theu prove themselves.

Oooooh! They’re going with the harem outfits after all? And Ruce even has fake secondary attributes?
Yes, Kal has examined them all to make sure they are up to his standards.

So, Nor’s into blemished beauties?
The uglier they are, the scaried they are?

*Now* he is unrecognizable.
laugh

Like for when he sees an Uthor?
Nah, he's got Jaqen for that.

Did he also set it to mute? /imagines Jor-El calling Kal just as he tries to sneak past some guards/
Just a reminder! Texting and rescuing are a lethal combination!

Jor-El texts: Kal, where r u? U r so dead when u get bk.

Ruce nervous, too?
To quote Gimli: "Certainity of death. Small chance of success. What are we waiting for?"

“It’s okay, Kal, I’ve been going nuts these past couple of weeks. There was a drop in gang activity three weeks ago you wouldn’t believe.
"I swear, I was going to head over there to pummel Nor just for kicks!"

/imagines Jor-El going nuts with worry/
laugh

They really need to find better guards.
It'll be a week before the Black Brothers get there.

What’s going on? Did they find a stray pheasant girl?
evil

He’s still alive?
He's got a deal going one.

“Sorry, milord.”
Kal: "No, my mother was the top concubine in our household. MY lord." wink

Umm…what now? Do you mean *Lux* Uthor? Or *Dran* Uthor? The new guards get to watch the important prisoners instead of simply padding the ranks where the least trouble is expected? Even if Lux wants to kill them after, this is a dangerous gambit.
Yes. Or the newbs are so terrified of Lux that they'll be good as gold. And then die when they are no longer needed.

He’s gonna lose his…head for this.
evil

When the job market crashes enough that you can get good help cheap.
So...he'll be recruiting on Earth next week then?

“No, milord. We will take excellent care of the prisoners.”
Jen Mai: Huh, I hope they won’t touch the girls…
Jen Mai: "Oh well! My soaps are on in ten minutes."

Oh no, they gave themselves away as little lordlings.
laugh

Oooooh! Say, do Ruce’s guns make noise? Or could they just shoot the Uthors in the back and get on with it?
Sadly, an interruptus...

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
GUNs!
<points to all the added security>

No, they just visited the loo together. In noble households such as theirs, it’s customary to not have the toilets visible from the halls.
So they *are* women! Going to the restroom in pairs!

The brawl. Or… /imagines Kal pulling Ruce away in the most conspicuous fashion/
[Linked Image]

“Shoot all guards wearing our uniforms!”
"But sir, only half are wearing red shirts!"

“Tickler! Get me my Tickler!”
"Sorry, my lord. He fell off the balcony for no reason." clap

“I’m Kal-El! I’m here to rescue you.” “You’re who?”
evil

Yeah. So, she already had several propositions?
Being eyed by the Lords Uthor isn't enough? eek

So, easier to work with?
Erm...

Really? /shakes head/
[Linked Image]

How about some C4?
<Pieces of exploded Lois fly about the room.>

Ruce: <spits of piece of Lois's ear> "Dude, my mouth was open and everything!"

Really? That he has, but not a laser to cut the lock open?
<Demands his Boy Scout - Krypton Branch badges back>

/half expects them to have to leave without accomplishing anything.
Kal: "Well, we tried. Ruce, wanna split and go play some Halo instead?"

They could steal one?
Go into town and just demand the first cute commoner baby they see?

So, they’re getting Jai out, too?
Kal: "You stay here. It'll confuse them."

You see, Kal, Dran is not like other men. He doesn’t do concubines. But it’s not because he’s less of a man, like Kal is. It’s that he likes them boyz. And he’s told Jai already that Lord Uthor promised him Jai. Even if it’s just for a night before the boy gets shot.
Jai: "Please, just kill me NOW."

/Heart is in throat/ Did you ever read Nan’s Murder by Earthlight?
Nope. Not yet. I'm sure I'll get to things eventually though.

Uh-oh.
evil

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard