Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
But there is no *proof*!
We need proof? :p

Lock picks. Battering ram. Drei. Nor. Boold. Gore. Lois. Nor. Blood Gore. Chain. Strangled. Tongue. Nor. Blood. Boom.
clap

Oh, great. It’s petition day. Nor will *so* regret being made Heir. Unless he figures out that he can request sexual favors from the petitioners in order to grant their wishes.
That probably won't take long. Nor doesn't do much thinking with his *brain*, does he?

/imagines gen already training for the new management and teeping his last will to the central records keeper/
clap

“Yes. I’m very sorry, my lord Ra.”
*twack* “Spares. Even when they’re not muddling the gene pool, they make trouble.”
rotflol

He’s rich. He had no further options in the social ladder. What else is he supposed to do with his spare time?
Especially since he discovered that Peasant Hunting Season was actually PHeasant Hunting Season.

And Nor didn’t want to marry Ching and be the woman in the relationship? Or did Samm refuse to do the operation after reached his twelfth name day and it was clear Lux wouldn’t have any more suitable girls?
<imagines Nor in a frilly pink apron, laughs so hard she chokes on her own spit>

/shakes head/ No. It couldn’t possibly be. He *donated* a whole wing of the new girl’s orphanage. *And* he was willing to set up stipends for their later education in the Luxor Caregiving Center for the Rich and Noble.
And because he's such a darn nice g...oh, wait, wrong villain. wink

How about treason? Wouldn’t treason help? Also, how will Luci take to being Lois’s step daughter? And who will survive longer? Hmm…me thinks Luci. She’s probably more pliable, less outspoken. Plus, she’s a wild thing, and she *knows* things.
Methinks you have a point. Luci probably *would* outlast her.

Umm… It’s already clear in the *name*. There was Nor Et. He slaughtered an entire village because someone through a cow pie into his face. Nor Ipper. He went after hundreds of professional caregivers down in Est En D. They only found their tongues after he died and revealed it in his last will and testament. Nor Ul Hay. He went after sheep. They say his bedroom smelled like a stable.
<snicker>

So, Spec Ops HRT? How about Rainbow Six?
Blood Riders? Rainbow Cloaks? White Cloaks? Quick, someone call Br'ne of House Ta'th!

Ooooh! Luci goes over on a ‘date’ with her promised husband. And while they’re done ‘dating’ and Nor is fast asleep, Luci can first slit his throat and cut a treat off to feed to the dogs and then look for her family.
No, not asleep. Just drugged enough so he can't move but is awake the whole time.

So, Luci as a professional caregiver? Or as a serving wench?
Erm...

So, an angry mob of peasants rebelled against their liege lord? Was it like in Tran Sylvia Nia some 400 years ago?
Something about Nor hunting them for sport, until he realized it was *birds* that he had license to kill.

Inside Job! And with Jen Mai always using the gas on the professional caregivers, nobody questioned him.
Close, but not actually who stole them.

Oooooh! /places phone call to local pet store to check of the new batch of rodents has arrived/
"Why yes, we *do* have a large shipment of hungry NYC sewer rats. Why do you ask?"

How about he tries to fly again? He can’t fail every time. And look at Bran. He tried and almost didn’t fail.
Plus, a three eyed crow told him to.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Well, more time than that has passed. Someone open up a bottle of champagne and toast the new couple already!
Lois has to be declared dead first?

It also said: PS - Lois keeps whining about a cat. So I stole Fasa.
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Lois has to be declared dead first?
clap

Umm...Nothing PETA wouldn't approve of.
evil

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard