Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Um... my story?...
Yeah. Kinda. Although, right now it looks quite brightly lit in front of the FDK lounge. People must be grilling some sausages.

Less painful for me? Or for you?... being that I wouldn't be able to post the last few parts of my story?
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Yeah. Kinda. Although, right now it looks quite brightly lit in front of the FDK lounge. People must be grilling some sausages.
Must be, because nobody's parking SUVs or thrown any tomatoes or anything at me, yet. I'm surprised, because one of my Beta's left me (and never returned, but that's okay, she warned me she might never speak to me again) and another threatened me with... was it tomatoes? But she is still speaking with me. laugh Of course, maybe they aren't there for me, as there are a few of us that are amazed at the number of stories on the boards at the moment where Lois and Clark sleep together multiple times, literally and quite easily, with no intimacy. I know Clark has super willpower, but hey, even he caves after one night with a harem costume. [Linked Image] That's the problem. /Psst. Lois, over on Krytpon and in the Congo... rent a harem costume, it's Clark's Achilles heel./

/goes talking to Henderson to arrange safe house keeping for Virginia.
Thank you. That's very kind. It's looking like I won't need it though. I haven't yet, received one death threat. Hmmmm. Maybe I'll keep my lack of subtlity in Star's prediction.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I'm surprised, because one of my Beta's left me (and never returned, but that's okay, she warned me she might never speak to me again)
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Tomato Morse code? And it can't be worse than some Tank fics. He once had Lois behead Clark (and then herself?) And Lex then mounted their heads on a wall as trophies.
Oh, is that what is meant by "Tank Ending". Interesting. No, I don't think mine qualifies. laugh

See? See? And that's *after* he knows she's high. I *knew* I'm not alone with my conclusions.
But it's been going on for two days. Maybe the changes were perminent. huh

Hey! I'm only at part 7 yet.
Did I say "Clark"? No, no, no, I meant Claude. Yes, you see Lois gets so pissed off at Clark for "dating" the twins, she runs off with Claude. Clark gives up on her and decides to spend the rest of the story deciding on which twin he likes best. And then there is that scene where all five of them end up locked in a padded room with lots of pillows, and it's very hot and so they... well, you get the picture. I wonder how he's posting this on the Gfic boards? [Linked Image] Not buying it, huh? Look! [Linked Image] A shiny naked woman! [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Oh, is that what is meant by "Tank Ending". Interesting.
Yes. Also, it got picked up by Wendy, then.
No, I don't think mine qualifies.
It also qualifies if Lois or Clark end up dead due to poison, bullets, cars, vacuum, water, freon, 2x4s,...

But it's been going on for two days. Maybe the changes were perminent.
wave Michael

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard