Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Oh dear. I think I just managed to get hopelessly behind on things
You mean you actually WANTED to go into the sunlight this weekend?

Does that mean Lois will now come after me?
Only in your dreams. clap

Dunno. If she's already Clark's wife. Or Lex's wife. It might be quite the sacrifice on your behalf.
Right, Patrick might realize that AFTERWARDs but beforehand? He needs to know that BEFOREHAND for it to be a sacrifice.

Also, he doesn't drink and sacrifice. Or use sacrificial drugs on his sacrifices.
Um... actually, I do think he does the latter one.

Actually, the hooker wants cash up front. So, Jimmy would have to consider that.
I'm so naive about these things. It's been a while since I saw "Trading Spaces".

For a guy in his position, that's about as intimate as it can get, so... Also, loved the smiley!
I'm still looking for the "batting eyelashes innocently" smilie.

/takes out kryptonite-in-a-box devil/ Ooooh! Look. One guy less.
clap

Small electric component, used in adjusting the frequency of an antenna. Since Star's apparently having trouble, I figure, it might help. If it doesn't kill her. Which would be bad. Lois might go nuts with *two* ghosts haunting her and chatting to each other in her head.
When evil fics go BAD. Lois would probably end up committing suicide with *that* duo in her head.

You suggesting she does?
Who mean? She seemed to get along with Deter just fine? Well, until the end. And same with Ari Carlin. Well, until the end. And Dr. Friskin, until, well, the marriage therapy when everyone took Clark's side.

Would have been *fun*!
clap

Adorable smiley. /imagines this is Virginia reacting to people waiting for Lois II/ Although, I consider Lois II to be part of this story and *next new* story the one after the trilogy, featuring a Lois in a cat-suit, cowl, and claws. She will not, however, enjoy bedsport with Ruce Ay'ne.
Actually, Book 2 does *not* have Lois in the title (I know, a shocker eek knowing me). And while Lois will show up in a suit, and there will be a Cat involved, there is no cowl, but she still has her claws. laugh And so far no visits to non-exploded alt-dimension Krypton.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
You mean you actually WANTED to go into the sunlight this weekend?
/shifty eyes/ I only did FDK in the evening blush

Only in your dreams.
/Goes hiding due to fear of the Mad Dog part/

Right, Patrick might realize that AFTERWARDs but beforehand? He needs to know that BEFOREHAND for it to be a sacrifice.
Duh!

Um... actually, I do think he does the latter one.
I thought he just has Shamus knock them over the head?

I'm so naive about these things. It's been a while since I saw "Trading Spaces".
wave Michael

Edit: Okay, Queenie fic. Old one at that.
A Clean Break: http://www.lcfanfic.com/stories/2005/cleanbr.txt

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
/shifty eyes/ I only did FDK in the evening
OK! Who gave Michael permission to have a RL outside of FDKing and work? [Linked Image] Was this approved by the committee? <<mutters>> Damn abscences... Miss all the important votes. clap

Right. Umm... Played by Kim Basinger in Batman 1. Umm... Vicki Vale!
[Linked Image] Right, thanks.

A queen-fic? Could have sworn it's by our resident Batgirl (Laramoon). But then, Queenie also is polycaped.
I figured (guessed) Queen of Capes, because she writes a lot of short, humor pieces that are great to read while procrastinating / banging your head against the writer's block. So, I often visit her section of the Archives for a quick lol , plus it was a Batman fic... so... (For those who don't know and might read this: Queen of Capes is AKA Mary Potts on the Archives).

/imagines Clark giving Bruce a giant lollypop as a consolation prize.
Really? I just can't see the Caped Cruisader [Linked Image] doing this: [Linked Image] or did you mean more like Kojak?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OK! Who gave Michael permission to have a RL outside of FDKing and work? - Was this approved by the committee? <<mutters>> Damn abscences... Miss all the important votes.
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard