Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
FDK - Part two - hyper

Because there weren’t any Mai Ties?
Reverse psychology?

Isn’t that kind of redundant? Well, I guess there is role play. And in ancient times, people sold themselves into slavery. But then, she doesn’t have Clark to correct her.
So sex slave does not equal concubine, is what you're saying?

Umm…sorry, Perry. They killed Lois and sent back a clone.
laugh No wonder she agree to marry Jimmy... in 10 + years.

It’s Tuesday, so yeah, proably.
Um... Foreshadowing? wink But Tuesday works too.

Great. Billionaire outside.
Close, obnoxious gift giver. Or Alt-Clark, one of the three.

Yes, please?
Sorry, for the diagram you'll have to check out the Jai sex dream journal over on the Nfic boards...

Umm…is there really that much of a difference?
Yes! Every 4th Saturday of each month the criminals take a day of rest.

Isn’t she kind of shoveling a six-foot deep hole there?
You mean, never say never?

She just scared him off?
A man without a body really shouldn't be able to be "scared" off. I mean, bite the only tongue that talks to you.

Those that order a salad. The green one. With vinegar. Light on the oil. And a small bottle of Evian.
That's the one.

Yeah. You just phone Golden Palace and order the Peking Duck. Then you go there, pay, and take the dish with you.
<<cough>> the language, not the cuisine. <<cough>>

Working girls checked for STDs every two weeks and separate staff for maids and entertainment.
Um... Michael, Smallville is not Tombstone... At least, not the Smallville of 1995.

You pay for the privilege of earning your keep. Them hillbillies sure have gotten the drop on the city slicks.
Oh, you caught my homage to City Slickers huh?

Oh dear. She should have brought Jimmy after all.
"Jimmy, Perry has sent us to another all-inclusive resort to check out... Jimmy! Jimmy! Come back! This one isn't on a island run by a crazy man. It's in Kansas."
Lasoses Jimmy; once he's tied up. "As I was saying, Perry said you can do all the activities at the resort. I'm going to do photos and check out the local town, while you stay at the resort and do everything they have to offer."

/notices how Maisie cleverly circumvented the name, the capitalization, and now she can tell Lois ‘Sorry, no vacancies’ and send her on her way without causing suspicion. Especially, since Lois herself offered Maisie an out.
See, this is what I meant that you have the wrong version on off my hard-drive. That was V-1. The final draft was V-3. I know not as much well fun stuff, but I decided to used some of that good stuff I cut from V1 and use it on a new Nfic plot bunny... but I'll have to wait until this Trilogy is complete. So, sometime in 2013. Maybe.

Wait, what?
Okay, Maisie isn't a rocket scientist.

You mentioned something about getting part 14 ready in the FDK thread?
Yep, done. Italics and Bold markers in place, spacing complete, final read-through done. Oooh, I've got to pick up my peep smilie for my FDK thread. Thanks, Michael. Owe you one! wink

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by KenJ:
That was one of the major quibbles I had with the Smallville series. Metropolis was FAR too close to Smallville. confused

From Metropolis, if you were high enough you should be able to see the Appalachain mountains in the background, but not from Smallville. smile
I remember in one episode of Smallville Clark conquers his fear of heights :rolleyes: and climbs the water tower with Lana to see Metropolis in the distance. Yep, WAY too close.

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Er... Um... Wrong fic... oh, you mean alt-Clark finally arrived.
wave Michael

Oh, and actually the body count is now back to 6. You didn't kill Heidi since she didn't see anything this time around.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
True. But catching Superman takes planning. Picking out a regular guy just access to a bunch of medical files.
True, again, but you can't be a psycho millionaire if you do things the easy or smart way. "I'm going to dangle you over this crocodile pit on a rope, which will slowly lower you down by burning it through with this candle. You will be completely unguarded though, because 'King of Thrones' is on. Ta-Ta." Or how about the better known... "I'll clone Lois and kidnap her on her wedding day to that Clark jerk, leaving him the clone in her place. Then I'll transplant our souls into these more viable clones so no one can ever find us!"

Darn it. Then why does it have a label 'Latest version - pick me' stuck on it?
Duh!
thumbsup

Huh, nothing over there...
devil

More like, if she denies it too much, it's a surefire way to make it come true.
Oh, I see.... um... well... nothing to see here... keep moving...

/shrugs adorably/ With Clark not there to be an epitome of morals in highschool, all those fallen girls now need a profession?
Yes, but the Kents are still there... they are the real moral barometer for Smallville.

Oh, and actually the body count is now back to 6. You didn't kill Heidi since she didn't see anything this time around.
What!? My BC goes down when someone doesn't die?! That's... That's not part of my evil plan! [Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
---
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard