Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Lara Joelle Kent:
Finally! About time Lois gets to figure Kal out. With him, what you see is what you get. Compris? Let's repeat it, Lois: With Kal, what you see is what you get. No hidden life, no skeletons or super suits or concubines in the closet. Got it? Great. So, talk to him, before he sends you on a wild goose chase to the Sewage Reclamation Facility of the capital to "befriend" the millions of kryptonian mosquitos living there.

Uh, yeah. Loved this chapter. thumbsup
clap

Thanks, Lara! But...but...the mosquitos are *lonely*!!! wink

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Double Darthy fdk! drool >

<ten minutes later> Sorry, what were we talking about? huh

Yes. Remember those. And don’t forget, it hurts best when delivered between his legs.
Assuming he's not a eunch? I mean, what *else* can explain his disinterest in bedding his wife?

She really needs to start throwing things and hitting him, too. “Yes, Dad. I’m sorry. I’ll be more careful the next time I train with Jai.”
laugh

Checking out online x-rated materials? Or nfic about the Supreme Lord’s second son and his new wife?
"Earth is a strange place for writing this stuff...but I like it!"

Yes. He needs to keep track of those. Plus write reviews afterwards for the Professional Care Services Agency. Concubines are a real hassle. Which is why so many nobles not choose to partake. And Kal’s one of the laziest of them all.
Ratemyconcubine.com wink

Why do I sense autobiography in there
Everything about Fasa is true, except for his backstory. laugh

Too bad Kal doesn’t invite concubines into his chambers. That way, Luci could visit Kal and then take a shower and catch up with Lois?
eek

Huh. What could *that* mean?
He was a little sore those nights?

She’s not very good at sleuthing, it would appear.
Just new to it.

Well, he thinks, since she bites, marital duties might be very painful?
The...urban legends...are true??? eek

So, they have a ladies’ viewing room, including a popcorn and vegetable sticks snack bar?
:p

So, there’s a deeper reason to her madness?
Win-win for her?

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
It’s three times 28 days since their wedding day?
Knew you;d ask. :p

Gift’s Kal? Really? Have you learned *nothing*? Do you want to tell her you like her getting fat sitting around and stuffing in chocolates so no other man would look at her?
<pictures Globo Gym owner at the end of Dodgeball>

Sounds like she really needs a 20 minute rant. Naked. On top of Clark.
Or at least be gracious enough to let one of *us* have the same privledge!

Nah. It’s been his fault. And I’m sure there’s a rule somewhere about her never being wrong.
Oh look at that! There *is* a handbook afterall! wink

Did he give up? Go visit Catira?
Nah, the jungle drums throw him off his game.

She going to see him cry like a baby?
clap

May we put him through a window, please?
<laughing so hard, hubby gave me the weirdest look>

Is that code?
"You, me, Catira. Palace hot tub. Be there."

Now look at that. Lois is getting frisky.
rotflol

Say, does that view look familiar somehow?
How'd you get a picture of what I walked out to see parked in front of my gym???? wink

<laughing so hard I'm crying, hubby giving me weird looks and needing to know what is so funny>

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by angelsgmaw:
When Lois wants to have the upper hand before she apologizes, she takes 20 minutes of lecture to make her point? Now that she is definitely in charge, she wants to talk to him? And he is going to willingly change his mind about her? Boy, does she have a lot to learn about human/Kryptonian behaviour.

I cannot imagine being married to someone who looks like that for 3 months and still not getting the point that she was one lucky girl. She is really, really dense. Now I hope you make her realize just how lousy her moods have given her marriage foundation. Lois should have learned months ago just how fortunate she was and by now she could have tried to learn how to place a smile on Kal's face. She is really going to have to be a quick study to learn how to undo all the mess she has made.

Pat
Hi Pat! wave

Lois knows she's been lousy. But she's determined to change. It just took this for her to snap out of it. Remember, he's still Clark, so change mind not be as hard to make as it should be...

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by KenJ:
Vicki,

Really, I do not have the means to read the bits on your hard drive. laugh

All I can say is 'great minds think alike'. dance
Thank you Ken! I couldn't stop laughing when you made your feedback in the last chapter. Great minds, indeed! smile

(Whew, almost lost your comment in the sea of feedback!)

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
It's stitched into her clothing?
/imagines Lois's underwear from Corrina's Valentine's Day story.

<watchs as Kal pockets Ching's monthly magazine - PlayKryptonian>
wave Michael

PS: If you feel like laughing again, you *could* try posting the next part wink

PPS: /Suddenly hears maniacal laughter through the ether.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
/imagines Lois's underwear from Corrina's Valentine's Day story.
evil

PPS: /Suddenly hears maniacal laughter through the ether.
rotflol

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Kerth
Kerth
No time! No time! I love Lois stalking Kal! And a nice little turn of events towards the end of the chapter. I hope Kal doesn't blow it (as he is liable to do).

Lois: "Look, Kal, I had an epiphany while stalking you earlier and discovered that you're really not so bad a guy. So I guess I'm going to stop beating you with every blunt (and some not-so-blunt) object I get my hands on and start playing nice. Deal?"
Kal: "B****, you were stalking me?!"
Lois: "Oh look, a shiny green blunt object..."

Have to read the next chapter!

Drat! Chapter EIGHT?! Up so soon? I'll probably get ambushed by running men and mauled by rabid fanfic readers if I ask you to post any slower... so I won't. I'll just gripe and grumble about how real life gets in the way of all the good stuff and procrastinate (as usual). Even though I thought I swore off of that bad habit... goofy

Sorry again for limited FDK. Probably won't get around to commenting on new chapter until tomorrow (I suppose later today) earliest. But again~ great chapter!
wave

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I love Lois stalking Kal!
Me too! It was fun to write!

And a nice little turn of events towards the end of the chapter. I hope Kal doesn't blow it (as he is liable to do).
He's very good at making Lois explode. He should be a mythbuster.

Lois: "Look, Kal, I had an epiphany while stalking you earlier and discovered that you're really not so bad a guy. So I guess I'm going to stop beating you with every blunt (and some not-so-blunt) object I get my hands on and start playing nice. Deal?"
Kal: "B****, you were stalking me?!"
Lois: "Oh look, a shiny green blunt object..."
thumbsup

Oh well. What's there to be done that can't be done at a considerably later date?
Procrastinators unite...Tomorrow.

Sorry again for limited FDK. Probably won't get around to commenting on new chapter until tomorrow (I suppose later today) earliest. But again~ great chapter!
Is ok! And thanks! laugh

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Michael and Virginia *may* kill you.
Now, hold on a darn tooting minute there! I don't kill people! grumble Certainly not Mouse. She's one of the few FDKing my story. <<grumbles about making a few jesting comments about early postings>> wink

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
Now, hold on a darn tooting minute there! I don't kill people! grumble Certainly not Mouse. She's one of the few FDKing my story. <<grumbles about making a few jesting comments about early postings>> wink
rotflol

I still have to get to yours, Virginia. It's just that Contractually Bound is taking me longer than I thought it would to finish. (I'm still working my way through Chapter 19.)

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
/looks at comment. Looks at ten-foot pole. Leaves quietly/

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Darth Michael:
[b]
/looks at comment. Looks at ten-foot pole. Leaves quietly/

wave Michael [/b]
rotflol

EDIT: ooops. I forgot the angel-devil

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Kerth
Kerth
<strong> </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> Michael and Virginia *may* kill you.
Now, hold on a darn tooting minute there! I don't kill people! help

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Mouserocks:
Wait a minute. Virginia, does this mean that after I'm done FDK'ing your story... help
Good thing my story is extra long and is only Book 1 of a Trilogy... laugh Nah, I'm thinking you're safe.

VirginiaR.
---
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard