Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Does it count to say ‘read it first (probably)’? But since work starts in the morning too, FDK kind of has to wait
You'll have to cage match fight Mouse to the death for that.

/still goes with ‘likes them boys’ instead.
evil

Yes. But she *was* willing to jump into the sack with him. Andreia has quite a point there. Lois really wanted him. And he just didn’t partake. Poor girl. Hmm… Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned?
But...she didn't want him. She was just doing what she was told to do.

So, they went to Kansas for hired help?
Equal opportunity employer.

/shakes head/ You just got married. You now have a *wife* to order to make you coffee. Well, coffee with spit in it or something. But still… But the way he’s acting, he won’t get a solid foot down in this patriarchal nightmare of a society. Oh well… Celibacy is also a valid live choice.
eek at all sorts of bad idea of what "something" in the coffee could be.

Well, unless you’ve been downgraded to concubine, yeah.
Wouldn't that be a kick in the teeth?

Umm… She really *does* have those periodical issues right now, doesn’t she?
Erm...nope. laugh

Son, if she later comes and apologizes, it was that issue. Otherwise, you can just get an annulment on the grounds that she’s mentally unstable and likely to slit your throat (or something) one night while you’re asleep.
The voices in her tell tell her that she is fine...just...fine....

Probably was kind of relieved he didn’t order room service into the living room while she’s sleeping next door.
Funny you should mention that...(Lois thinks about that in a couple of chapters).

Progress?
Minor, but...sure?

Why don’t they just have them snipped? SQD did that in When Galaxies Divide.
Because then Jai wouldn't exist? :p

So, is she the headmistress? And why’s there only one? And oh boy.
laugh

Oh boy. And it *is* a valid question. After all, you usually don’t share your toothbrush either. Well, the wife’s an exception in a pinch, but other than that…
laugh

"Okay, Ching, I'm done. You're next!"

/shakes head/ I’m sorry, Kal. Tears won’t help. You’ll have to grow something straight next time you’re alone with Lois. Otherwise, she’s use you as a carpet and bomb the fleas out of you.
<hands Kal a niffy explanatary book with pictures>

Nonononono… The last time I saw those words, LnC’s Season 4 ended. And it never came back! /starts shaking with PTSD/
<nearly chokes on a glass of wine>

I think Darthy is trying to kill me. You know, we should really sue WB for our collective PSTD.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by VirginiaR:
<strong> Geez, Michael, I make one (okay, two) teasing comments and I get my FDK, FDK'd. notworthy

/Pst. I hear she'll post again on Sunday. It's not one of those Hollywood TBC's, really.

Lois is going to continue to act like this?! rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol

Yes, more to come on Sunday. I promise - former Girl Scout's oath!

Chapter 18 is *almost* complete. Anti-K can vouch for me that there are at least 14 chapters. wink

<goes to clean up devilsplat 'ed Kal from the sidewalk>

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Sydney:
Great story. I am really enjoying it.
wave

Thank you! And welcome to the boards! smile

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Laurach:
Well I hate Lois but other then that it's all good. I hope you fix her bit chiness soon. Laura
Hi Laura! I do promise to fix Lois. And she does know that she's being unfair, if that helps. Thanks for sticking with this. laugh

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Enough already.

Lois is in a terrible situation. Imagine for an instance that you are an intelligent young woman living in a male-dominated society where your wishes and thoughts are rarely if ever considered. Throw in a social climbing Father who has figured out a way to make the family name (and coffers) great. Only one little catch - your freedom.

So of course she is angry, hurt, confused and a little frightened. Father is no longer around, so you lash out at your new husband. Of course its not right, but it is totally understandable.

Kal is being very noble about this, trying to soothe his Bride in the manner of a gentleman, so let's just watch and wait to see how matters unfold.

I'm hoping we don't have to wait too long! grovel

Now, regarding brother Jai. That lad concerns me, if he isn't taken into hand soon his life will be only about concubines and having a good time. His brothers treat him with good natured love of older brothers, but he might be a time bomb waiting to happen. The title of half-prince cannot be an easy one to bear. Just an observation...

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Lois is in a terrible situation. Imagine for an instance that you are an intelligent young woman living in a male-dominated society where your wishes and thoughts are rarely if ever considered. Throw in a social climbing Father who has figured out a way to make the family name (and coffers) great. Only one little catch - your freedom.
Yes. Terrible for both of them, really. Neither one gets a choice in the matter, but definitely worse for Lois. She could have been sold in marriage to some creep. At least she wound up with a nice guy.

So of course she is angry, hurt, confused and a little frightened. Father is no longer around, so you lash out at your new husband. Of course its not right, but it is totally understandable.
Right. He's her only available target. frown

Kal is being very noble about this, trying to soothe his Bride in the manner of a gentleman, so let's just watch and wait to see how matters unfold.

I'm hoping we don't have to wait too long!
I promise not to drag it out and torture you (and the characters) any longer than necessary. smile

Now, regarding brother Jai. That lad concerns me, if he isn't taken into hand soon his life will be only about concubines and having a good time. His brothers treat him with good natured love of older brothers, but he might be a time bomb waiting to happen. The title of half-prince cannot be an easy one to bear. Just an observation...
Well, except for the concubines part, he's a decent guy. Definitely more of the partier, but that's only because he knows he'll never have any real power under the laws as a half-prince.

More to come on Sunday! laugh

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Agreed the situation is terrible for both of them.

Looking forward to Sunday!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Morgana:
Agreed the situation is terrible for both of them.

Looking forward to Sunday!
Thanks, Morgana! wave

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Sounds like the title to a really bad adult novel.
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
God, I love when Darth Michael feedbacks the feedback. laugh

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard