Print Thread
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Comments go here!

Corrina.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Aw Clark is so cute. He thinks young Lois hates him LOL. Oh and what a web you are weaving. That bit between Barry and Tony is very interesting. I can't wait to see how it goes. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Features Writer
Features Writer
I love all the impressions the younger Lois receives from Clark, how she feels drawn to him--even actually thinks that she might be able to work with him. But then, of course, trouble must strike, as it always does with Lois, and now she doesn't trust him at all.

How like Clark to come out of that exchange depressed by the thought that she hates him and that it will backfire on him in the future. Clark is certainly not shortsighted in his goals! smile

Interesting how Barry is campaigning for her, but I only have bad feelings for this meeting between Barry and Tony at such an inopportune time.

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Her career was about to begin.

Her first big story.
Bust and success. So little apart.

Not that she was necessarily buying it just because Robert James was saying it, Lois reminded herself.
I guess, if she is sure of it smile

"So why tell me?"
Good point.

"So this is all your fault?"
Ouch.

This man, this Robert James - whom she had thought capable of horrible deeds - was ... Well, she wasn't sure what he was.
An…aberration?

"I'm sure it's not normal procedure to confide in a hotel maid," she said.
goofy

"Are you expecting I will simply scuttle away like a frightened little girl?"
No, like a ticked off pup-reporter.

"You think it's Paul, don't you?" Lois breathed. "You think he's the one who is threatening your wife? That's why you came to his office, isn't it?"
Oh boy.

"Of course I can trust him. He's a brilliant editor, and I'm very fortunate that he is so generous with his time and experience."
goofy

If that *was* the reason, his hotel would very quickly gain the reputation of a sleazy abode, and no decent person would ever stay here.
Actually, business might pick up, though.

*Dealing* with a guest? Was that how she termed it?
goofy

"You again!" Tony cried. "I told you not to come back."
/whispers/ He might be Lois’s pimp.

He would not allow this young scum to negate sixteen months of hard work.
16 *months*? Oh boy. Oh boy. Oh boy. Total cuckoo.

"I knew nothing about this objectionable situation until earlier this morning," he said, quickly constructing his defence in his mind.
:rolleyes:

North-Western Brothel.
Oooooooh!

"There is so much that requires your attention. No one man could be expected to be able to supervise every aspect of ..."
Uh-huh.

So, umm…you mentioned about this being finished already? I don’t mind waiting a bit longer for the *next* story. It’s more an issue of waiting *between* the parts wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
So, umm…you mentioned about this being finished already? I don’t mind waiting a bit longer for the *next* story. It’s more an issue of waiting *between* the parts
I'm with Michael on this one! smile1

As things are moving along in the plot I'd like to see the parts posted quicker to keep up the tempo in the story. Can't wait for the next one!

thumbsup
Thanks!
Elizabeth

Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
I am a long way behind on FDK replies!

Laura Clark always wants Lois to like him!

AntiK There's always something about Clark Kent that reaches Lois Lane, no matter how much she doesn't want to be reached.

Michael

wonders if he will accidently draw Lois in bed instead of Barry.
Now *that* would have been interesting - particularly if young Lois happened to do some snooping!

So, umm…you mentioned about this being finished already? I don’t mind waiting a bit longer for the *next* story. It’s more an issue of waiting *between* the parts
Life has been busy. I'll try to get the last two parts up quickly, but there's going to be a long wait for the next story.

Elizabeth Thanks for your interest. See comment to Michael.

Thanks for the FDK!

Corrina.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard