Print Thread
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
FDK goes here!

Corrina.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Good chapter. I am looking forward to the meeting of young Lois and Clark again. I wonder how well it will go . She may see right through him. Why can't Lois talk to her through the bathroom door, if she is worried? This is a crazy ride. Where is Tempus anyway? There banter is cute. More soon. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Features Writer
Features Writer
I'm loving all the interconnected threads and the burgeoning plot. I'm going to give up trying to figure out who Tempus is. smile I don't want it to be Barry since he seems a bit like Clark, but Paul seems a bit obvious. I'll just have to read and see!

Like always with your writing, I love the descriptive sentences, so brief yet amazingly powerful for all they convey.

The banter between this married Lois and Clark is amazing and so fun to read--though I imagine it must have taken work and time for you to write it this way, it flows smoothly from one thing to the next.

Their plan sounds very feasible and promises to lead to lots of good moments--I'm very much looking forward to their meeting with young Lois...assuming she's well enough to get up. sad

Lois's love for Clark and his love for her is so clearly revealed and detailed here--her worry for him, his for hers, all tied up together with incredible selfless strength from both of them. My heart broke a little when Clark returned with the coffee and had a note of fear in his voice--and then my heart lifted when Lois suggested that he kiss young Lois. What a solution!

Very intriguing story--can't wait to see what happens next!

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Love the length of the chapters; each is a nice lengthy read. The plot is warming up nicely and I can hardly wait to see who Tempus turns out to be. I'm wondering if Tony could even be Tempus!

Bring on the next chapter!

Cheers
Elizabeth

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
smile1

"There are no photographs," she said. "I remember Paul had one on his desk and a couple on his wall."
Huh.

"No." Clark stepped back, revealing the deep bottom drawer of the file cabinet was stacked with twenty-ounce bottles of root beer.
Huh.

"I wouldn't have predicted it," Lois said. "But Paul had a lot of contacts - perhaps one of his sources likes it."
Huh.

"I think we should check out Paul's home," Lois said.

"Are you expecting to find something there?"

"Yes," Lois said grimly. "Linda."
goofy

Lois had gone to sleep with questions about Linda's 'opportunity' simmering in her mind, feeling silly that she, a woman married to the most wonderful of men, was wasting her time reliving a meaningless fit of teenage jealousy when she should have been trying to piece together the clues and make progress towards stopping Tempus.
/squints eyes/ Is she merging with teen-Lois?

"But if Tempus is Paul, and he's planning to kill Lois, why would he take *Linda* to New Jersey now?"
Well…it might kill young Lois if she found out?

There was a blur of movement, and then Clark stood before her, fully dressed.

"Do you have a reverse button?" Lois asked. "And slo-mo?"
goofy

and Lois was having a shower."
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Laura If Lois were to talk to her through the bathroom door, would Young Lois recognise the voice? And if she did, wouldn't that make her MORE suspicious, not less?

At present, Young Lois knows 'Robert James' is hiding something and thinks it has something to do with his wife. That is just the tip of the iceberg. Lois and Clark really want the rest of the iceberg to stay hidden!

AntiK

I'm loving all the interconnected threads and the burgeoning plot.
I didn't. It was definitely wallbash wallbash stuff for me. wink

I'm glad the banter is working for you.

Elizabeth Interesting comment.

I try to make the chapters between 4000 and 5000 words. I like to ensure that the plot moves forward in every chapter, and I need that many words to do it!

Michael

Is she merging with teen-Lois?
No. Just Lois being Lois cool

The 'You could kiss her' line - that was one of the first lines I wrote in this fic - over three years ago. I knew it would fit in somewhere laugh

Thanks for the FDK, everyone,

Corrina.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard