Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Atalide Offline OP
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
A
I must confess that I always write whatever comes to my mind just when I'm writing, so I never know the end of my stories until they ends. Or if I know, I'm never sure that I won't change my mind for in the middle of a sentence. For this one, of course, I have a lot of ideas, but I don't know exactly what I'll use or not.

Anyway, I'm trying to say that you can tell me if you want a little something to happen, or even if you want to come up with a line that you want me to put on the next part, or anything. That could be fun.

Columnist
Columnist
I'm the same way, but you're doing a great job! I'm really loving this story! Can't wait for more!

.talk nerdy to me.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
This is shaping up to be quite the fic! Lois goes from being scared and cowering in the supply room to facing down Clark in the newsroom!

Throw in the fact that Perry is not sure about her only adds more fuel to the fire.

I'm really enjoying the plot.

More! More!! grovel

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard