Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Atalide,

Welcome to the board. This is a very nice beginning.

I knew that Datasprite12 would be very helpful. She has been an invaluable aid to me in correcting my poor efforts in using the French language.

I am curious to see where you are going to take this. You have changed the time line somewhat in that the Claude episode occurred some time before Clark came on the scene. I look forward to the rest of the story.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Welcome aboard fellow FOLC!

This is a promising introduction indeed! Please keep up the good work. Kenj is right, this is a definite change from the canon timeline.

I am rooting for a finish! wave

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Oooh, I'm intregued. Plot wise! thumbsup Characters spot on! clap I too would want to shove a pencil up Ralph's nose for such a comment. (He didn't actually, do it, did he?)

Poor Clark, wooing Lois was an uphill battle to begin with and now add in catching her at her weakest isn't going to make it any easier. We just know she's going to lump him in with Ralph and Claude. frown

Great beginning! Can't wait to see what happens next.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Looks beautiful, Atalide! thumbsup Glad to help.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Columnist
Columnist
I can definitley get into this! Great start!

.talk nerdy to me.
A
Blogger
Blogger
A
I'm happy if you liked it. I was insecure because of my first langage. It's very frustrating not to be able to translate my story in English, but fortunately Datasprite12 does it very well. I'm sorry if the timing is long between each post, but in some way this story is written two times.

I have changed the time line indeed. I always wondered what this episode with Claude had been exactly, because I think that the character of Lois is very interesting, and I couldn't write a story without Clark, so I came up with this.

I hope the part 2 won't disappoint you, and thank you for your reviews.

D
Blogger
Blogger
D
I'm afraid I'm at fault for that. Atalide is doing a very good job to get the parts to me as she writes them. On most week nights, my brain is just too dizzy to function properly.

It doesn't help that I see the next part before you guys -- I don't have to wonder what's going to happen next as long as you do! laugh

I really like the premise of this story. I'm looking forward to more Lois and Clark interaction -- not only for Lois to get some confidence back, but also for Clark to get a bit more comfortable.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard