Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Thoughts?

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ew?

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Um... clap rotflol Now you're going to make me wait for Clark's responce! wildguy

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Columnist
Columnist
As she observed the ace reporter reading over the Daily Planet, she rolled her eyes. She wondered what kind of an ego you would have to have to read your own article.
Hahaha!

Don’t they all begin with Lois sticking her nose into some dangerous situation and end with Superman saving her?”
I have a bad feeling about this...

“And, you need to go get my spare pair of glasses. They’re in my apartment in the drawer by my bed,” Clark explained.
Why not just go get them himself and on the way, drop Cat in a volcano? Two birds; one stone. huh

“I’m in love with you,”
Whaaaaaaaat?!

.talk nerdy to me.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Maybe it was jealousy. Maybe she just honestly thought Lois was overrated. Cat really wasn’t sure.
laugh

“I get it. You haven’t read Lois’ story yet,” said Jimmy. “It’s a real good one.”
laugh

Cat let go of his collar, and he scurried away as fast as he could, looking almost afraid of Cat.
Because he is? wink

“Don’t say that. She’s not that good,” Cat replied defensively. “She gets lucky most of the time. Anybody can wander into dangerous situations, wait for Superman to save them, and then write about it.”
*watches a lightbulb go on in Cat's head*

“I doubt anyone could,” Jimmy answered. “Maybe C.K. Just maybe.”
laugh

“Yes, like a bet,” answered Cat. “If I can pull in a bigger scoop than Lois can, then you have to be my slave for a whole week.”

“Fine!” replied Jimmy. “But you have to go out on a date with me if Lois pulls in the bigger scoop, which she will.”
This ought to be good!

That meant she needed to wear something even more revealing than usual.
So...she's going naked?

Cat didn’t answer. She just began kissing up his neck, eventually making her way to his cheeks, and finishing off with one big kiss on the lips.
She's lucky that Lois isn't around. Or she wouldn't have a spleen anymore.

“Frankly, I think he likes you even more than he likes Lois.”
rotflol

“If you won’t ask him for me, I’m going to have to ask him myself,” Cat said under her breath.
*cue dangerous, Lois-type situation*

She glanced over at Clark’s desk, noticing that he was getting out of his seat and rushing towards the storage closet.
Oh boy.

What if the storage closet was some sort of meeting place for Superman and Clark.
*checks the Daily Planet secret files*

Hmmm...Seems that Superman's been paying rent to live in the storage closet.

Then, she heard a crunch beneath her feet. She looked down and saw a pair of glasses. She bent down and examined them. Next to the glasses were a pair of pants, a shirt, and a tie. As she looked at the items, she realized that these were Clark’s clothes.
And this is why you never leave clothes on the floor, Clark.

She still wasn’t quite sure what to make of this, but she knew one thing. She was going to wait in that storage closet until she got some answers.
Don't worry, Cat. Clark just felt the urge to run around naked for a while. You can go back to your desk now.

As Cat drew nearer, Superman could see a pair of broken glasses in her hands. Once she was directly in front of him, she put them on his face.

“I knew it!” she blurted out.
rotflol

“I’m in love with you,” he replied as he grabbed her and held her close to himself. A crowd was beginning to gather. “Now that you know my secret anyways, I can’t bear to keep my feelings a secret any longer.”
Did...did Clark just...tell a lie? eek

With that, he kissed her.
Amnesia kiss? Ala Superman II?

Must know more!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Kerth
Kerth
hyper

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Top Banana
Top Banana
Don't leave us hanging Mouserocks! I MUST know the reasoning behind Clark kissing Cat!! grovel

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always
depend on the support of Paul.

-George Bernard Shaw
L
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Thanks for the feedback. Chapter 3 is almost finished.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard