Print Thread
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Comments go here.

Corrina. wave

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wow I think I love young Lois! LOL. Who is Sarah? Poor Clark two Lois's to contend with. I can't wait for more. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Keep going! I'm having so much fun with this story!!! thumbsup

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
smile1
Lois had improved. Her breathing and heart rate had returned to normal levels. She appeared to be sleeping peacefully.
Ooooooo

He'd known bringing her so close to his wife was risky.

But she was Lois.

And there was a chasm through his heart. A chasm of yearning.
laugh

He'd been surprised by her breathlessness and general lacklustre appearance, but he hadn't been at all prepared for the strength of his reaction to it. He'd ached to hold her. Protect her. Offer her his strength.
Awwwwwww

If he ordered from room service, would young Lois bring it to him?
goofy

Wells had stressed the importance of easing seamlessly into her life and then fading away. He'd been adamant about the need to keep the two incarnations of Lois Lane apart.
I think we can scratch that one. Clark’s worse than Cpt. Janeway.

Clark opened the door, strung between the little buzz of traitorous excitement because she was Lois and the gnawing awareness that his mission was to remain blandly unmemorable.
But as it’s already botched anyway.

The young woman was staring at him with unmasked interest.
goofy

She was too busy trying - with no attempt at subtlety - to look past him.
She’s new in the customer service business, isn’t she?

Clark's heart flailed with recognition. He knew that look. It meant Lois thought she was on the trail of a story.
laugh

The other had developed a strong distrust of him and had already seen straight through his feeble regular-guy act.
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Laura

Poor Clark two Lois's to contend with.
This was one of the things I liked about this scenario.

Morgana Glad you're enjoying it!

Michael

She’s new in the customer service business, isn’t she?
Yep, and just because she has to work as a hotel maid, it doesn't mean she's any less a reporter!

Thanks for the FDK,

Corrina.

Features Writer
Features Writer
Wow, must be the rudest hotel staff ever! Can't believe Lois went so far. She's never been that good at hiding what she's doing, but I have to say that she obviously has gotten way better at it than she used to be. Usually, you don't want your marks to know you're on to them! laugh

Clark actually handled that pretty well--he didn't give anything away and he managed to keep calm. Love that he couldn't bring himself to push her back, as anyone else would have done, and justifiably!

So, Lois remembers him, but she doesn't remember them getting married? I hope she hasn't lost too much time. I'm trying to think of when she slept over with Sarah Crawford--is it just before their wedding when she left Clark?

Anyway, looking forward to what happens next!

Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
AntiK I appreciated your comment about young Lois and the youthful audacity of her 'investigation techniques'. laugh I assumed canon Lois had benefited from having Perry as an editor.

I'm trying to think of when she slept over with Sarah Crawford--is it just before their wedding when she left Clark?
Yes. The night before the wedding.

Thanks for the FDK.

Corrina.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard