Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
I'm not going to make a new comments section for every single chapter since I'm posting them all so close together, but I'll probably do one for every two sections.

.talk nerdy to me.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Part one:

Wait - don't tell me - Rachel is really Tempus in disguise, he's setting up Jimmy for some overly-ornate plot to discredit Superman. laugh

Part Two:

Time is passing! And given that L&C are dating... hmm... Jimmy isn't there to interrupt all their romantic moments! There's something to be said for shipping him off to Africa!

Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Rachel is really Tempus in disguise
Well, wouldn't that make for some awkward pillow talk? lol

.talk nerdy to me.
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Part 2:
Figure I’d spread the FDK up a bit smile
Lois slid from her sofa onto the floor and curled her knees up to her chest.
confused

“Hello?” He answered, trying not to sound so uninterested.

“Clark?” The voice on the other end spoke softly and Clark was sure he heard a faint sob.
Funny thing, I was really surprised they weren’t married and kept forgetting, too blush

Lois agreed before hanging up her phone and tossing it on the table.
/whispers/ POV.

I almost *died* in the Congo!”
Yes. But he’s Jimmy. And if he really should get damaged, there’s lots of replacement Jimmys out there. Just look how they managed when he got squashed trying to break Lex Luthor’s fall from grace. /points to vignette in the Archive that explains the Michael Landes/Justin Whalin discrepancy.

“You’re going to be mad at him for eighteen months?”

Lois nodded assuredly.

“I can hold a grudge, Clark. You of all people should know that.”
*G*

He filtered Perry’s demands and kept tissues in his desk for Lois’ sudden breakdowns
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
I always saw Jimmy as kind of a young stud *ahem* I have a more impolite word, but we're on the gfic board. lol

He's young. As young people, we fall in and out love every five minutes.

As for the Smallville thing, I didn't elaborate on it in the story because it was more just to signify that they'd moved forward in their relationship to the point where Lois would *willingly* go to Smallville, though I keep wondering what I could have done with that story line if I'd run with it. lol

.talk nerdy to me.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Michael, "Betty" I believe (someone correct me, if I'm wrong) refers back to Betty from the Archie comics. Beautiful and sweet.

And, Mrs. L, the two-Jimmys story that Michael refered to is Lynn S.M.'s Gofer No More which is so good, it should be be canon. (Actually, I usually just assume it is in my stories.)

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
Michael, "Betty" I believe (someone correct me, if I'm wrong) refers back to Betty from the Archie comics. Beautiful and sweet.

And, Mrs. L, the two-Jimmys story that Michael refered to is Lynn S.M.'s Gofer No More which is so good, it should be be canon. (Actually, I usually just assume it is in my stories.)
Def. what I was going for with the Betty comment, although, wouldn't it be terrible if he had said, "This chick is a total Betty Rubble!"

I'm def. going to have to read that Gofer story, fo-sho! Thanks for the linkage!

.talk nerdy to me.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
clap MrsLuthor!

"This chick is a total Betty Rubble!"
rotflol

And thanks, Virginia!

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Don't know if I like the idea of Jimmy making out in an airport bathroom stall. But this is starting out promising.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard