Print Thread
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Comments go here. smile

Corrina.

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I am delighted to see another Female Hawk story on the boards! It is simply the best Christmas present! smile

I am enjoying this continuation of the Time to Love series and it is certainly an interesting situation into which you have placed Lois and Clark.

Looking forward to your next post! Do you have a posting schedule in mind?

Cheers
Elizabeth

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yay Female Hawk! Love it so far. I love time travel stories. Can't wait for more. Happy New Year! Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Lois was alive!
razz

Clark found a small story by Lois Lane – on page eight – about rehearsals beginning for a new musical production.
They allow freshmen on the paper?

Wells had emphasised the importance of Clark slipping into her life, securing her safety, and slipping out again without causing any ripples that could swell to tsunamis with the passage of time.
So, getting her pregnant is probably not a good idea. Neither would be saving her virtue from Paul. Oh boy. /waves bye-bye to the timeline/

A man of Clark's age showing any unwarranted interest in a female college student had the potential to be memorable for all the wrong reasons.
razz

She wanted to share everything with him. Her hopes. Her dreams. Her successes.

Her life.
*yulp* /rushes off/

It made Lois feel part of the elite, the select group of Young People Going Somewhere. The World Changers.
Oh Lois. He’s just using you and Linda as beards while he’s hitting on Barry.

What she needed - really needed - was The Breakthrough Story. Something so brilliant, so cutting-edge, so significant that it elevated her above Linda and Barry in Paul's estimation.
So, you’re going for freshmen boom?

Lois would never have admitted it to anyone, but the load was taking a toll.

On her health.

On her energy.

On her mood.

On her patience.

On her composure.
*G* /remembers dramedy where the golden girl from highschool met college reality and her first… was it a D?

The dream that fuelled her relentless pursuit of all her ambitions.

The dream where she, Lois Lane, future Pulitzer winner, meets a stranger.
/cocks eyebrow/

She conducts a brilliant investigation, based on inspired intuition and watertight research, and writes a breath-takingly perceptive exposé.
Oh boy.

He would want to be with her. He would seek out her company. He would -
Make readers regurgitate their lunch?

Lois looked around and gasped. The man who had spoken was tall and dark. And a stranger.
laugh

Lois surreptitiously glanced to his left hand. He was married. Did that bode well? Did his wife know the truth about him? Or had she been fooled by his squeaky-clean Boy Scout image?
Yes. And now she’s lying unconscious in a seedy motel while he’s out and about, picking up coeds.

"I am one of the senior reporters. Paul and I work closely together."
/cocks eyebrow/

"I know he has a very important meeting all afternoon," she said. "And not with you."
/imagines the important meeting being either a round in the hay with Linda or a personal…emergency that binds him to a little room with only one seating place/

What if this man were planning to kidnap Paul? To murder him? It wasn't unheard of for psychopaths to target newspaper editors.
Well… maybe Lois should keep his number for when she needs to kidnap and murder said college newspaper editor?

What if Lois's investigative skills not only landed her an exclusive, but actually saved Paul's life?

Now *that* would get Paul Bender's attention.
Ugh.

Not a chance. Not on a Saturday.
This is going to be fun. And how will Clark handle maid Lois when she comes cleaning the rooms?

"Robert James."

Lois stared at him. Had there been the slightest hesitation before he'd given his name?
Oh boy.

By four, she would be here. Safely out of sight. When Mr Robert James realised he'd been stood up, she would track him.
/gets popcorn/

It was unfortunate that she couldn't follow him now. But that would mean missing Friday lunch with Paul - leaving him alone with Linda and Barry and giving them the chance to press for an advantage in the relentless contest for the editor's approval.

And that was something Lois just wasn't prepared to do.

Not even for her Breakthrough Story.
Lois. Lois. Lois.

Uuuuuuh, this is fun. She’s a bit nauseating in her stary-eyedness, but I’m quite sure that’s intentional wink

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Elizabeth

Do you have a posting schedule in mind?
I'll post each part as soon as I'm happy with it wink Unfortunately, that isn't happening very quickly.

Laura Time travel certainly opens up a lot of story possibilities. If the original writers hadn't included Tempus and HG, I think there would be significantly fewer fics in the fandom!

Michael

Is the NW-Hotel one that charges by the hour or by the day?
Interesting question. wink

So, do we know Tony?
Nope. He's an OC.

They allow freshmen on the paper?
She *is* Lois Lane!

Yes. And now she’s lying unconscious in a seedy motel while he’s out and about, picking up coeds.
rotflol

She’s a bit nauseating in her stary-eyedness, but I’m quite sure that’s intentional
It's the early stages of a federal disaster. It can't be pretty!

Thanks for the FDK!

Corrina.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wells had emphasised the importance of Clark slipping into her life, securing her safety, and slipping out again without causing any ripples that could swell to tsunamis with the passage of time.
Ha! As if that would be possible! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

And she had to work three shifts a week at the hotel.
By any chance wouldn't it be the North-Western Hotel? eek

Good luck to Clark in trying to keep two Loises apart in the same place. shock

Clark and two Loises. Oh, poor boy. What is he going to do? devil

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Ultra Woman:
<strong> </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> And she had to work three shifts a week at the hotel.
By any chance wouldn't it be the North-Western Hotel? eek

Good luck to Clark in trying to keep two Loises apart in the same place. evil Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Features Writer
Features Writer
Amazing job on capturing the feeling of a young Lois Lane--the character we all know yet still a bit different and certainly not anywhere near as cynical, though she's certainly imaginative. I can see her having a bit of 'the boy who cried wolf' problem when she was small! smile

I love that even with this young Lois, Clark bantered with her exactly as he does to our Lois--and she had pretty much the same reaction, too. Annoyance to cover up interest, though our Lois didn't think of Clark having a story quite so soon!

I'm a bit worried as to what will happen when our Lois wakes up; hoping she has her memories. There's only so much torture poor Clark can take, though I guess her just being alive would be enough to tide him over.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Its high time I jumped into the fray and made a comment! But so far I have nothing to say but...
write more!!! dance

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Andreia

Clark and two Loises. Oh, poor boy. What is he going to do?
This is precisely what I liked most about this set-up laugh

Thanks for the reminder, Michael.

AntiK I'm glad young Lois seems believable. As for the Clark/young Lois interaction, I'm borrowing from canon. In this series, Lois didn't really go through a stage of thinking Clark was just a 'hack from nowheresville', so young Lois is giving him some grief that he escaped the first time around.

Morgana Thanks for letting me know you're reading, Morgana.

Corrina.

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
it's 12:30 am and I can't stop reading! ok, what brings my attention is the Lois's huge imagination and her plan about following to CK, I hope anything weird happen next! wave

Clark: "So what are you saying? I should go crawling back on my hands and knees?"
Martha: "No, honey. Fly back. It's faster!!"

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard