Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#83972 12/15/11 08:49 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
The gods have decreed that reviews are acceptable as sacrifices. wink Plus, they make me happy. laugh

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

#83973 12/16/11 02:41 PM
Kerth
Kerth
wave

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
#83974 12/16/11 02:56 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Mouserocks:
wave
wave

Yup. Alti's not going to play fair at all. Has Xena lost it? Well, you'll see. But not in the next chapter. Because I am evil that way.

devil

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

#83975 12/17/11 05:23 AM
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Clark had only been gone two hours.
Well, that *is* enough time for him to not only find one tiny stone but bring home an entire mountain.

. She kept picturing the scene from Indiana Jones when the giant boulder was released and nearly crushed poor Indy.
Hmm… one can’t help but notice the similarity wink

"He and I have faced a ton of monsters and warlords and gods and...well, you name it."
Yes, but there’ve never been super-powered aliens. Am not so sure about love potions, though wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
#83976 12/17/11 07:56 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Well, that *is* enough time for him to not only find one tiny stone but bring home an entire mountain.
One extra hour, and he can achieve world peace to boot! wink

Hmm… one can’t help but notice the similarity
"Toss me the whip!"
"First toss me the Stone of Creation!"

Yes, but there’ve never been super-powered aliens. Am not so sure about love potions, though
Well, Herc did get zapped with one of Cupid's arrows once and went bonkers over Psyche.

Yes, but there’ve never been super-powered aliens. Am not so sure about love potions, though
*consults a nature guide*

Well, first you take several kilograms of this really heavy ore, smash it together really hard, and, voila, instant city-be-gone
It's like a god on steroids!

Do they have power outlets in the underworld? Of course, Gabrielle would need to get an adapter, since Lois’s laptop has a US-style plug… Hmm… maybe Sisyphus could start on a bicycle with a dynamo instead of pushing stones up a hill.
wave

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

#83977 12/17/11 03:49 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Holy cow! The stakes are getting higher and higher. The kids...Lois "dying"...what's been happening with Herc and Clark while all this is going on?

#83978 12/17/11 05:38 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by IolantheAlias:
Holy cow! The stakes are getting higher and higher. The kids...Lois "dying"...what's been happening with Herc and Clark while all this is going on?
They've been busy little beavers. I kinda interspersed the chapters here, so you'll rejoin Herc and Clark in the next installment. smile

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

#83979 12/18/11 06:07 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
"Toss me the whip!"
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
#83980 12/18/11 06:30 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Darth Michael:
"Toss me the whip!"
wave Michael
All I can really say here is rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

#83981 01/14/12 07:00 PM
Features Writer
Features Writer
Uh-oh, I sure hope Clark didn't arrive in time to see Xena 'killing' his wife! Something tells me that Xena wouldn't appreciate being yanked up above the atmosphere in a split second. And come on, does it really kill these guys to give a bit of an explanation before they go around sticking fingers in pressure points? wink

Hope the kids are okay--and hurray for Jonathan and Martha knowing enough to keep the kids safe and not ask too many questions.

Loved the bit about Perry in there!

#83982 01/14/12 07:28 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by AntiKryptonite:
Uh-oh, I sure hope Clark didn't arrive in time to see Xena 'killing' his wife! Something tells me that Xena wouldn't appreciate being yanked up above the atmosphere in a split second. And come on, does it really kill these guys to give a bit of an explanation before they go around sticking fingers in pressure points? wink

Hope the kids are okay--and hurray for Jonathan and Martha knowing enough to keep the kids safe and not ask too many questions.

Loved the bit about Perry in there!
Thanks Anti-K! Oh, I've got plans for Lois and company. And having Clark bust up their little "I'm not dead yet" party isn't part of it. I'm much more evil than that. To be fair, only Lois would need an explanation of why they have to almost die. But yeah, it would have been nice for Xena to explain why. Of course, my muse is twisted and wanted to torture the reader just a little bit.

Glad you liked Perry. I couldn't *not* write him in, even if only in passing. And yes, the Kents have long since learned when to just do and not ask questions. laugh

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard