Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Kismatt: blush Wow, thanks. I'm glad you're enjoying it.
I just wanted to let you know that I haven't been to sleep before 4am for a week now, I'm nearly halfway done with this monster, I'm having daydreams about Kal, my brain hurts due to time-travel twists and IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT.
You're not done? notworthy </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Awww. Shucks. Thanks. [Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
The sequel is on the back burner at the moment because I'm working on my new alt-Clark epic trilogy (I've broken up the story into 3 separate stories so not to repeat my 109 post monstersaga). As I said to Michael, if I don't get bogged down, I'll try to work on it in earnest by the end of 2012 or in early 2013. (That doesn't mean that I'm not working on details in my head, though).
Reads what I wrote way back then (year and a half ago). blush peep So much for good intentions. [Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
You're not done? peep Let's see, half-way would be just after Singapore? "Kal" being alt-Clark? or Canon Clark?
I didn't start reading L&C FF until Septemberish 2013. Read some more at lunch today (...) and alt-Clark just took his Lois back to Metropolis, she's just figured out that she's got superpowers, and now has made a truce with Lucy not to strangle each other for messing with the other's Clark.

I vote that next year should be run by the night owls, instead of the morning people, and we should all be allowed to sleep in.
Whoever decided that regular white collar days should start at the crack of dawn should be slapped. The problem is that I *am* a night owl. I like the word "noon" cuz it means the morning is OVAH.

Thank you. I'm apologize about your eyes. But if it feels like you're seeing double with two Clarks, multiple Loises, that might not be your eyes, but this story.
Naw, all the Loises & Clarks aren't making my eyes water, they're making my brain ooze out my ears. It's that I don't want to *blink* or I'll get lost, and that's making my eyes water.

The sequel is on the back burner at the moment because I'm working on my new alt-Clark epic trilogy (I've broken up the story into 3 separate stories so not to repeat my 109 post monstersaga). As I said to Michael, if I don't get bogged down, I'll try to work on it in earnest by the end of 2012 or in early 2013. (That doesn't mean that I'm not working on details in my head, though).
Reads what I wrote way back then (year and a half ago). blush peep So much for good intentions.
Uh huh.

Book 1: 27 parts.
Book 2: 130 AND COUNTING
Book 3: ACK.

thud

"It's the mythology of a sun god who wished he was a man because he saw something so great in us.
It's the story of a hero who could move whole worlds and see through stars and hear a whisper on the other side of the planet...
...and who fell in love with a storyteller." - ashmaht (x)
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Kismatt:
Book 1: 27 parts.
Book 2: 130 AND COUNTING
Book 3: ACK.

thud
Oh, dear. Did I have my video camera on? How did you know I looked like that?

VirginiaR.
---
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard