Print Thread
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nightfall Honeymoon TOC

Thank you for reading.

peep

Comments?

If you need to refresh your memory on what Lois told Claude she'd rather do... the link to Green-Eyed Monster - Part 1

Last edited by VirginiaR; 07/16/14 02:33 PM. Reason: Fixed broken Links

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Kerth
Kerth
clap clap Another good part! Was wondering just how far things would go with the end of the last chapter, but this works better in the long run. devil And for the record, I think Lois is handling this rather well. Can't wait for more!

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
MouseRocks: Glad to hear that you like Lois's actions. evil

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
smile1

She had gotten lost. Again. Lois hadn’t driven much in Metropolis since Lucy brought the Jeep Cherokee to her a week and a half ago
Oh boy.

And also – probably having something to do with their magnetism – her compass was all off.
Like standing on the north pole, trying to find the north pole?

stuffed the parking ticket into the glove box,
clap
… when some meathead decided that she looked ripe for the picking. Boy, had he picked the wrong victim.
Oh boy. /imagines Lois smashing the tire iron between his legs/

That man was also lucky Clark wasn’t at one hundred percent, because if she had called his name and Clark had seen that man attacking her…

Shall we just say, it wouldn’t have been pretty?
"I don't know, Officer. He just... thudded against the wall, leaving this strange, red smear behind..."

Needless to say, Lois had been really glad she had taken that self-defense course at the women’s center in Smallville last year. And the year before. She really needed to find a new hobby.
clap

All she had the energy to do was crawl into bed, but she smelled and looked like a Metropolis pothole and she had a husband to retrieve.
laugh /wonders if Clark might take one look and run in the other direction/

“He’s fine, dear. They’re on their way there. Jonathan is bringing Clark home to you.”
Oooooh, a gift to unwrap! Wonder what Lois will say when she sees him making out with Mayson in the courtyard.

“It’s Kal, honey. Just Kal. Clark is no more.”
clap Fun dream!

"There is no more Clark. You call me Kal or Superman… or I’m gone. Do you understand?”
Even in her dreams he's a lunkhead! clap

“Hang it up. Respect me. Respect my uniform,” he told her.

Lois nodded dumbly. She didn’t like how he was bossing her around, but she needed him. She needed her Clar… Kal fix. She wrapped the cape around her neck and tied it there. “All hung up.”
clap (am I overusing this guy?)

Clark,” she moaned. “Oh, Clark, yes!”

When Lois went to wrap herself tighter around him, she discovered he was gone.
Poor Lois! laugh

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
And she could tell he desired her as well.

A little bit.

Actually, after all they had been through, he should desire her more than this.
laugh

Something like… Lois broke off the kiss and leaned back to study her husband… something like, the blue suit.
Ooooooh!

Lois sighed and stuck out her hand. “I’m Lois. Your wife.”
Oh boy.

He didn’t know if the pain he felt was from her realization that he – of all people – had lied to her or because it felt like she had poured liquid nitrogen onto his pants.
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Michael: With all your clapping, I'm just going to assume you enjoy watching Lois drive through Metropolis and Kal muddle through his "relationship" with Lois?

Like standing on the north pole, trying to find the north pole?
It's a proven fact that some women... <cough, me>>... have a sense of direction that is, shall we say, 180' off. laugh

/imagines Lois smashing the tire iron between his legs/
Oooh. I like that! I wish I had thought of that.

"I don't know, Officer. He just... thudded against the wall, leaving this strange, red smear behind..."
You forgot the innocent battling of eyelashes.

/wonders if Clark might take one look and run in the other direction/
Don't worry, I give her a shower before he sees her... anyway, she looked worse the night he rescued her... or roughly the same, at least.

Even in her dreams he's a lunkhead!
Must be typecasting.

So, no hanky-panky, either?
cool

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
laugh
Must be typecasting.
I just realized (must be a slow day blush ), if Lois keeps him in the blue suit, he won't have any room to grow.

angel-devil Michael

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard