Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Wow! Only one part and the Epilogue remaining. Thank you for sticking with me through it all.

Comments?

Missing Lois - TOC

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
Yes, infected by his soul mate curse
Now there's an intriguing idea. This curse stuff gets a little confusing but I liked the way you worked it out. Both Loises helping each other.

Loved this!

“Scary thought that.” She laughed softly to herself. “Sorry. But you don’t know her, Clark. She acts before she thinks. Dives into danger. Tunnel vision when it comes to her stories. Completely reckless. Why are you laughing?”

Clark pulled her back into his arms with a kiss. “You’re right, Lois. I don’t know anyone like that.”
It's great that it's all coming together. That Lois can talk about her experiences in the Alt-world.

I can't believe this story is almost over.

Joan

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I meant to add this gratitude last night, I blame it on night-time sleepiness. blush

I would like to thank Female Hawk (Corrina) for inspiring me with her story Trusting Me, Trusting You . Before I read that story, I had planned on having Lara die at the same time as Lois (in the future that did not happen). Corrina showed me that there was something out there scarier than death. Thank you. clap notworthy This creepier alternative was due to her. laugh

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Nice. I especially liked her explanation to Clark about how cheating saved the other Lois. I loved the Christmas gifts.

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Joan: It's strange how Lois always seems to be so intuitive about strangers and facts but cannot see what's in front of her. laugh

I can't believe this story is almost over.
You and me both!

Laura: Whew! I was worried that I'd have rotten tomatoes thrown at me for that explanation. smile1 There's still one gift that hasn't been opened... cool

VirginiaR.
---
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
“They had only just found my body,” she whispered.
Oh boy?

“Metropolis County Landfill.”
Oh boy.

“Autopsy.” Lois pressed her lips together. “Dissection.”
Oh boy. Oh boy.

“Lois. If an umbilical cord is not cut, the child does not bleed to death. It just dries up and falls off about a week later.”
Oh boy. Oh boy. Oh boy.

You abandoned them; you went looking for her.”

“Perry and Jimmy would never abandon our friendship,” he said, looking at her unbelievingly, hurt that she could have believed that.
Oh boy. Oh boy. Oh boy. Oh boy.

“If I had known what really would have happened to you, if you had stayed here, I would have been more inclined to forgive a little infidelity… especially with another me.”
Sorry if this was not the intended reaction, but may I hit him a bit with this nice, green baseball bat here?
[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjEGCEyq2q0Gi-3ZNXXY1oZbZtuAiwWC1dVjPXKO1Z3B7SuBqM[/img]

Lois sat up and stared him in the eyes. “You mean I could have had more than the one night with Clark?” She sounded way too excited by that idea.
goofy

“Because his Lois would have died if I hadn’t slept with him.” Her bottom lip started to shake and the sobs escaped as Lois buried her face into her hands.
That’s…a twisted way to say that it was fated and can’t be changed.

“That is why I can’t forgive myself, Clark, because try as I might to want that night never to have happened, I can’t wish her dead.” She buried her head in sobs once again.
Umm…Lois?

My guess is that she has the same problem with needles I do.”
/shrugs adorably/

“I’m pretty loveable, Clark. People tend to go overboard to help me,” she replied.
goofy And there’s only one way to train that out of him. LnC have to engage in early-morning activities until he catches them when storming into their room without knocking first.

Inside was a bright blue souvenir Superman t-shirt with the words ‘Lois Lane’s Personal Hero’ written across the back.

Lois laughed. “Clark told her he would never wear it. I guess she didn’t want it to go to waste.”
goofy

“I think she’s upset I didn’t bring these back with me,” Lois said laughing. “I’m betting mine says ‘Not Lois Lane’ on the front and ‘Not Lola Luthor’ on the back.”
goofy

He chuckled, looking like he was imagining what he would have done if she had done that to him way back when she had been under the influence of Revenge.
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Michael: Three parts (including this one) left...

Sorry if this was not the intended reaction, but may I hit him a bit with this nice, green baseball bat here?
Go right ahead.

Wasn’t it Alt-Clark in this story who went “Mope. Mope. Mope. Mopedy. Mope.”?
Yep, yep, yepity, yep, yep.

Ooooh…there’s a thought. But I’m sure he’s much better trained by now. Even if Ultra Woman had to send him to the Bunny Ranch to get trained and certified.
No, I'm sorry, when I get around to writing the sequel it will not be on the other boards and will not including love lessons from UW. (BTW: UW doesn't share.)

That’s…a twisted way to say that it was fated and can’t be changed.
evil

Also, can you imagine Alt-Clark had Lois died? Ultra Woman would have gotten no fun out of him for ages. It would have been the Cat-Grant-situation all over again.
Very likely.

And there’s only one way to train that out of him. LnC have to engage in early-morning activities until he catches them when storming into their room without knocking first.
And this would STOP him? How?

evil /suddenly got an idea/
Didn't you already write that idea?

They do associate virility with lack of hair.
There is no man with hair who would trade baldness for virility.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
No, I'm sorry, when I get around to writing the sequel it will not be on the other boards and will not including love lessons from UW. (BTW: UW doesn't share.)
goofy Then how is she going to train Clark... /suddenly gets a flash of Ultra Woman in black spandex and a whip./ Umm... never mind...

And this would STOP him? How?
Oh great. Does he have no sense of propriety?

Didn't you already write that idea?
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard