Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Yes, I understand that there was a jump of a whole month from the beginning of this part to the end (with a conversation in the middle of that timeframe), but we didn't really want me to write 200 parts to Missing Lois, now did we? wink laugh

Thank you for reading. Comments and pumpkin pie may be left here. laugh Happy Thanksgiving!

Missing Lois - TOC

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
Red Krpytonite makes sense for Clark's behavior. Jimmy's reaction to Ultra Woman made me laugh.

Joan

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A great little section:

“I like the sound of that. Say it again.”

He paused and then repeated. “You were right and I was wrong?”

“Again.”

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I'll be posting Part 8 a little later than usual, but it will still be arriving sometime on Saturday.

Joan: Red Kryptonite seemed to enhance Clark's emotions... which is why his anger, jealousy and ardor went out of control. Yes, Jimmy has learned something he hadn't before about his friends.

IolantheAlias: Thank you. I love ending to that scene as well. It seemed so Lois.

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
One for the road smile

“Red Kryptonite! Red Kryptonite, of course. I should have known. Argh! I knew it didn’t seem like him.”
Oh, Lois. Lois. Lois. Lois.

“Are we ever going to be free of that man?” he said, spinning into his Superman suit.

Lois grabbed his arm. “It wasn’t him, Clark.”
Oh, Clark. Clark. Clark. Clark.

“You’ll get rid of it?” Superman asked.

“Well…” A grin slowly appeared on her face. “I could keep it for special occasions…”

“Lo-is!” Clark gasped, blushing.
“What? You’re keeping that flask of Revenge in your nightstand, too.”

Lois grabbed him again and kissed him, whispering something into his ear.

“Lois! My parents.” Clark blushed a deep crimson, again.

She smiled. “They don’t have Super hearing, Clark.” And then batted her eyelashes, innocently, at them.
/squints eyes/

“Like who?” Clark glanced at Lois and they both came up with the answer at the same time. “Mindy Church.”
DingDingDing!

“Of course not, Clark. We must have a mole. Someone on her payroll.”
Uuuuuuuuuuh!

Ugh. I’ll be happy when we can rid ourselves of both those families and be able to concentrate on our own for once.”
“What is head-vision?”

“It’s the quickest solution, Lois. Please. Wham. Bam. They’ll leave me alone again,” he pleaded, clapping his hands together.

Lois raised an eyebrow at her husband. He did not just use that phrase, did he?
Drop an anvil on Mindy Church’s car? goofy

Clark sighed. “We could go on Halloween, then everyone will be in costume. No one will know it is you. At least the tabloids would stop guessing who this mystery woman is.”
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh!

Lois stood up, turned her back on him and counted to ten, before speaking. “You want me to put on the lavender suit and go out in public with you on Halloween. You want me to marry Superman as Ultra Woman. On Halloween. You want everyone to know that Superman and Ultra Woman are together forever… that she’s your destiny… on Halloween.”
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Oh, Michael, Michael, Michael: laugh

“What? You’re keeping that flask of Revenge in your nightstand, too.”
wave

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Can you imagine if they left Lara in Smallville for the weekend and dosed Lois with Revenge and had her put on the red heart necklace?
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...
Do you think Metropolis would still be standing after those 2 days?
Yes. Lois isn't invulnerable.

quote: “What is head-vision?”
--------
Did I write head-vision instead of heat-vision?
razz "What is heat-vision?" /mutters about trying to do Jeopardy, and then stumbling over typos/ Probably should not write FDK when it's late and/or I'm tired. So, you won't mind no FDK for future stories, right? /deadpans/

I'm thinking the authorities might figure out someone with superpowers was behind that crime.
[Linked Image]
? ? ?

Or maybe it has nothing to do with Mindy or Intergang whatsoever and these people were just innocent and duped refugees.
You mean like sometimes a accident is just an accident? ... Nah...

Yes, but he didn't mean to tell UW's superpowered husband THAT!
Sharing can be superpower, too?

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Yes, Michael, but animated characters are exempt from prosecution under the WB Act of 1935. Their artists on the other hand...

Typo? grumble and you know why! (Just teasing. wink )

VirginiaR.
---

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard