Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Woo-who! smile1 dance Made it to 100 parts. Thank you to everyone who has continued to read my Epic this far in. notworthy This WIP is almost COMPLETE.

Please post your comments here.

Missing Lois - TOC

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
Eek! The computer ate my comments so I'll try again.

Love Penny's comment to Jimmy about Clark being Superman.

I'm glad Lois told Clark about having Ultra Woman's blood.

What's going on with Lara?? You need to post soon!!

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Joan: I hate it when the computer eats my comments, too. Yes, Lois told Clark about the UW blood, but you might have noticed, he thought Lois was referring to when SHE was UW or pregnant with Lara, not alt-UW's blood. Sometimes, Clark, you aren't the only one who speaks in double meanings. :rolleyes:

Lots happening with the Lara arc. You didn't really think it would be THAT easy for them to keep a foundling child, now did you? laugh

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Sheesh how will they wish that away. time for a blood test and then it's all out in the open! laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Okay, real FDK will be a bit behind, since I'm way ahead with my reading, but this...well...
Happy Centennial!
And to commemorate the occasion...
Inside was a beautiful red crystal heart pendant at the end of a long gold chain.
A cute piece of red Krytponite, courtesy of one Alexandra Luthor.
She lifted it up and slipped it over her neck. The chain was so long that the pendant slipped into her shirt.
Oh so subtle...

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
And now for the real FDK blush
Lois had also tried to tell him once what the other Clark had gotten the other Lois for Christmas last year, but he hadn’t wanted to listen. Argh. That man must be the best gift giver ever.
Well, he’s got to have *some* good traits, to attract Loises. Oh wait, he’s easy and unlikely to shove a willing Lois away unsatisfied, like some other Clarks we know wink

“Lois is not perfect, Clark. She’s human. All she wants is your love. Give her that and she’ll be happy.”
Umm…how about that back-up idea?

“Uh-oh. What did you do, now?” his Mom asked. Why was it always his fault when Lois was mad?
goofy Maybe he should just ask if it’s the time of the month were she likes extra chocolate?

“I have a problem with them though.” Like they broke when people tried to use them on him.
Faulty equipment?

It’s not mandatory under the new management, is it?”
Would that even be legal?

“I have Ultra Woman’s blood running through my veins.”

“What?” Clark chuckled. “From two years ago? Lois, you’ve donated blood since then.”
Oh Clark. And hasn’t she told him before? Oh well, he’s never listening or there or well…you know…

I didn’t want to see another Double Fudge Crunch bar for over a week after I returned home. Ugh. I still can’t look at them like I used to.”
goofy They’re no longer the forbidden fruit.

“OK. I’m a little peeved about something. But it’s probably nothing. I’m reading too much into it, I’m sure. But still I can’t stop thinking about it. And it just grates on my nerves.”
Huh.

“You know what, Clark. I am mad.” She pointed at him, poking his chest. “I hate that you just assume things about people without any basis in fact and that makes me furious.”
goofy

“No! It’s not from me. Maybe your boyfriend sent it.” Clark sneered and stomped off.
Oh, look who’s got his cape all in a twist after a little bit of red juice.

She would get rid of it later.
Uh-huh.

Clark kissed his wife’s cheek and jogged out of the room. Then he jogged back, picked her up into his arms and gave her a full on, intense pre-honeymoon kiss with a sly grin, before setting her back down and disappearing from the room. Wow, there was something simply irresistible about Lois today.
Oh boy.

He shook his head. The elevators dinged and he automatically glanced up. “Henderson.”

Lois’s head jerked up. “No!” She gasped and then swallowed. “He’s not here about Lara. He’s not here about Lara.”
Oh boy.

“I know so, son.” His boss sighed and patted Jimmy on the shoulder. “Back to work. Give them their privacy.”
So, Mindy?

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Michael: Thank you. You've been a terrific asset in my editing of my story for the Archives.

A cute piece of red Krytponite, courtesy of one Alexandra Luthor.
cool

Well, he’s got to have *some* good traits, to attract Loises. Oh wait, he’s easy and unlikely to shove a willing Lois away unsatisfied, like some other Clarks we know
Yes, I've never heard of either of Loises complain about that. But he did shove alt-Lois away for awhile, but it was only a couple of weeks before he gave in.

Maybe he should just ask if it’s the time of the month were she likes extra chocolate?
Michael, please read Not Even Chocolate by Mouserocks to see why that wouldn't be a good idea.

Would that even be legal?
No, I don't think so. Urine, yes. Blood, no. But that was his point.

And hasn’t she told him before? Oh well, he’s never listening or there or well…you know…
Specifically, no. This was the most direct manner that she's told him so far.

She really *is* jumping all over the place there.
I'm thinking it's because he got a little too close to the truth.

Oh, look who’s got his cape all in a twist after a little bit of red juice.
clap

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Thank you. You've been a terrific asset in my editing of my story for the Archives.
blush /is not *completely* sure what he did, but like Clark, takes sunny days without questioning them too much/

Michael, please read Not Even Chocolate by Mouserocks to see why that wouldn't be a good idea.
Said story being the original reason for previous FDK line wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Darth Michael:
Urine donations? clap
blush I meant Urine testing, not donations! Silly me.

VirginiaR.
---

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard