Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I will try to post a part every other day.

Thank you for reading. Please post comments here.

Nightfall Honeymoon TOC

Last edited by VirginiaR; 07/16/14 02:05 PM. Reason: Fixed broken Link

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Kerth
Kerth
Looks like it'll be fun - and maybe Lois will be able to keep Clark from doing anything too stupid.

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Oooh, story!

So, where would you prefer certain longer-winded FDKs? Here or over on the dark side?

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Darth Michael:
Oooh, story!

So, where would you prefer certain longer-winded FDKs? Here or over on the dark side?

Michael
Thanks for the offer, Michael. Some Parts will be the same on both boards (like the Prologue). You can post on whichever board you like (I have a FDK on the dark side as well). Or you can bounce back and forth. Your choice. I'm happy with any comments you can give me. smile1

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
...and maybe Lois will be able to keep Clark from doing anything too stupid.
I don't know, Marcus. Clark has a long and well-documented history of occasional stupid actions.
laugh

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Thank you, IolantheAlias, for pointing that out.

Marcus: I should warn you, if you haven't read Green-Eyed Monster, THIS Lois and Clark are a tad bit more silly than canon. And, well, Clark has an extra dose of lunkheadness synodrome.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
wave

I have repeated two scenes from GEM – one here in the beginning of the Prologue and one in Part 1.
Ummm... wasn't that most of the prologue? Except a couple of details?

From these physical changes, he knew she wanted him almost as much as he wanted her.
laugh So, no thoughts of getting dumped!

Clark set down his plate and kissed her again.
It's just as...umm...as from Lois's POV.

“If?” he inquired. It was too late for an if in their relationship.
clap

Of course, this was a two way street. You could always use that super hearing against him and tell him right now exactly what you are planning on doing to him later.
Ooooooh!

That cabinet was full to the brim with boxes of condoms.

Thanks for the wedding present, Daddy.
eek

Originally posted by VirginiaR:
Hadn't had a clue the first time around, till the end. But now, right about now, the second time around, I'm wondering if she bought the maxi-pack condoms for her long weekend.
It was a "gift" from her father. Unfortunately, I couldn't work the answer into GEM. If you still haven't figured it out by now, you'll have to wait for the Prologue for... the sequel. laugh
laugh

He didn’t know that though. For all Clark knew, she was still rubbing her freshly shaven, naked legs with lotion.

Clark cleared his throat. “Say, Lucy, do you know if Lois has a coffee grinder?”
rotflol

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
“I don’t know what you’re acting so strange for. It’s not like you’d be showing him anything he hasn’t seen before,” her sister hissed, pushing the clothes at Lois.

SPLAT went an egg on the floor of the kitchen.
Oh boy. And now I'm confused. I could have sworn that the part up to here was just from Lois's POV. But then I went back and nope, it's all shiny and new. wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Michael: hyper Yes, the first scene of the Prologue was in GEM but the POV has changed to Clark's for NH. And the last scene in Part 1 will also seem familiar. The POV has changed to Clark's as well and extended on the Dark Side. evil The second scene in the Prologue was actually a deleted scene from GEM (trying not to make it 104 parts long), which is why it probably felt familiar. Same kind of vibe.

Yes, but if he were looking for a Grizzly Bear, he'd be living in Yellowstone Park.
It was just a suggestion!

Oh boy. And now I'm confused. I could have sworn that the part up to here was just from Lois's POV. But then I went back and nope, it's all shiny and new.
How is Lois noticing Clark dropping an egg on the floor in the kitchen because he was evesdropping on her conversation with Lucy not Lois's POV?

/imagines Lucy trying to figure out what's wrong with her big sister/
Already knows that answer.

so, am I going to get all confused between NH and Part 5 of ML?
Possibly, a little bit. lol But it might make for a fun mix-up. laugh

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Same kind of vibe.
Could have sworn it was more than just a vibe blush Did you have throw-back flashbacks in GEM at the end? Like how he proposed and how Lucy reacted, etc?

How is Lois noticing Clark dropping an egg on the floor in the kitchen because he was evesdropping on her conversation with Lucy not Lois's POV?
Umm... no-no. Meant, I was sure we saw it all up to here from Clark's POV in GEM, and now again from Lois's POV in NH. That's what the 'just' was all about. blush

But it might make for a fun mix-up.
wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Darth Michael:
Did you have throw-back flashbacks in GEM at the end? Like how he proposed and how Lucy reacted, etc? dizzy
You mean, did I mention Grandma Clark's ring, the morning proposal, and the possibility that they might head out early to Niagara in GEM Part 37...? very probably. I'd have to double back and check. As I said, the breakfast scene was written originally for GEM but ended on the cutting room floor to move the story (GEM) forward towards the end. Therefore, mention of that scene might have happened in that scene where Clark's cooling his heels outside the church in Part 37.

Technically and originally, this preview / Prologue was not included as a necessary part of the Nightfall Honeymoon story (which is why it is a Prologue and not Part 1), but more as a reminder of what had happened in GEM to refresh the reader's memory... I was going to try and start posting this around the time I posted Part 36-37 of GEM, but then I got stuck, creatively, once or twice and that slowed down the writing process. Then as I wrote on, the characters have referred back to the scenes once or twice, so I realized I needed to keep the Prologue.

Completely lost and confused? laugh jump

VirginiaR.
---

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard