Next Thread
Print Thread
L
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Thoughts?

I hope everyone was satisfied with the ending. I'd like to thank VirginiaR, Mouserocks, and anyone else who stuck with this story all the way through. I hope it was as fun for you to read it as it was for me to write it.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Poor Superman! To get tricked by Lex. Couldn't he have told Lois about meeting Lex at the Japanese restaurant under 'false' pretenses? Lois is just too kind to Lex.

I love that Cat would consider being tickled a massage. clap Just like her.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Kerth
Kerth
wave

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
L
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
Poor Superman! To get tricked by Lex. Couldn't he have told Lois about meeting Lex at the Japanese restaurant under 'false' pretenses? Lois is just too kind to Lex.
He could have told her, but I didn't really want this fanfic to contradict anything that happened at the end of season one of the show. That's why Lex had to get away this time, and that’s why Lois had to still like Lex by the end of the story.

I love that Cat would consider being tickled a massage. wave
I'm glad you enjoyed it. Yes, I must say I am proud of the scene where Clark gets tricked into removing his boots and putting on the wrong pair. I felt like I could see Lex doing something like that on the show.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard