Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
All comments welcomed. Especially the ones that quote a lot and laugh at my jokes, but really, I'll take anything wink

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Kerth
Kerth
"That? Um... I think that one was from the Whisper. One of those rags, anyway."

"Uh-huh. You know Perry'll fire you if he catches you reading those."

She blushed. "I can't help reading those forty-point headlines in the grocery store." Her chin came up. "And he'll only fire me if I start *writing* like them, which I think will be a cold day in -- but don't you distract me!"
wave

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
It took me a half hour just to read this (whew!) b/c of a little turkey cooking upside-down snafu courtesy of my brother. While I was reading this he asked me if I was laughing at his mistake or my computer screen. (Okay, a little at him & a lot at this! I seriously couldn’t get this silly grin off my face!) laugh

"Well, after hours, anyway -- I still have no idea how things are going to work at work."...

"The same way things have always worked at work, Lois," Clark assured her as they exited the elevator and strolled down the empty hall. "You bark out orders, and I meekly comply."
Rotflmao!!!

"You're both going to high-tail it out of here, and stay gone at least until tomorrow." Their boss was clearly unhappy with this idea. "Maybe longer."

Well, at least this time, he would *not* be staying at Cat's apartment. He'd be with Lois... all of a sudden this seemed like a great idea.
Looks like someone might be going to Smallville sooner than they thought they would…nah, they might be served there. Can I make a request to send them somewhere…exotic…and far, far away….I can dream can’t I?

notworthy notworthy notworthy notworthy

More soon, please!

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. smile1

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Gee, I wonder where the two of them will end up?

I think it would be for the best if they split up though, that would make it harder to find them both. Clark could go to Smallville and Lois could take a trip to... MINNESOTA!

I know of someone who would be more than happy to give Lois a little sanctuary at time like this.

Good instalment, nice playful banter between the partners. They're showing a fairly mature attitude toward their blossoming relationship, and that just isn't like Lois. We might need a wham or two to mix things up a bit.

Tank (who is afraid that Pam will go ahead and do the predictible and send Lois and Clark off together, but wonders how they could keep from getting bored with nothing to do but be together)

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Well, I'm too tired and brain-dead to pick out favourite quotes and so on, Pam frown - marking lots of undergrad essays again, which really drives me demented! But I'm glad to see that Maria and José and Isis have done it for you, and I really liked the quotes they chose. goofy

MORE!!

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Merriwether
Merriwether
I have no favorite quotes. I loved the whole section. dance

[sidecomment]
. . . a little turkey cooking upside-down snafu . . .
Actually, turkeys cook more evenly, and the breast meat is much juicier, if you cook them breast-down.
[/sidecomment]

I take it back. My favorite section was with both of them doing cat-that-ate-the-canary looks:
Lois looked up from her notes and smiled. "Good morning." She glanced at her watch. "It's about time you got here, Kent."

Clark shrugged, trying hard not to grin. "I must have overslept this morning."

"Remind me to get you an alarm clock for your birthday," Lois replied dryly. "Oh, new coffee?" He nodded, handing it over. She took a cautious sip, then a longer drink. "Okay, all is forgiven."

"Thank heavens. Anyway -- would you believe it -- on my way in this morning, I ran into Superman."

Lois raised her eyebrows. "What an astonishing coincidence."

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Loved the banter between them on there date and off. I also really liked Lois running into Superman. That whole scene with the little girl was just too cute! This is turning out to be quite a nice story. I am looking forward to more, although I do wish some of it would end up in the nfic folder. You certainly are capturing the heat between them. I was quite surprised at Clark admission that he would love to make love with her. That was gutsy on his part, maybe even foolish. But if I were Lois (don't I wish) I would have caved on the spot<g> Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
G
Columnist
Columnist
G
I wonder where Clark and Lois will end up and what they will do there? Oh, all the lovely possibilities! drool

Maybe you could write a choose your own place.

Enjoyed all the fun the two were having when the big secrets are finally no longer secrets.

gerry

Y
Top Banana
Top Banana
Y
Pam, I love this part . . . especially . . . well, all of it! smile1

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Pam

A fantastic part! smile1

Tricia cool

Top Banana
Top Banana
Great part, Pam. Most of it has been said before, and I agree. Funny and witty. Nice kisses. smile Now all you've got to do is post more soon!

Oh, one more thing. I absolutely adore Ashley but the name sure brought back some other memories I'd rather forget about. laugh

Saskia (doing absolutely nothing today at work but hanging out on the boards wink )

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Thanks for the quotes and the laughs, Jose! laugh

Isis, glad to hear I distracted you from the turkey snafu! Hope you had a good Thanksgiving dinner regardless smile

Thanks, Maria, your comments are always appreciated!

Now, why do I get the feeling everyone knows where L&C are going to go? Just don't expect things to go smoothly -- I live to surprise! laugh

Tank... they'll find something interesting to do, don't you worry wink

Rivka, I had a lot of fun with that scene, so I'm glad to hear you liked it! <g>

LOL, Laura, I think you know Clark better than Lois does at this point... she's gonna be cautious for a bit. But maybe not for long...

Gerry, I have a method to my madness, but that won't become clear until part 4...

Thanks, LauraA, Tricia, and Saskia for letting me know you're enjoying it!

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard