Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#82956 11/03/11 01:53 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
With the present and the past Straker and Freeman in the same scene I'm all confused by actually what happened. One of them switched out the K. Another one (same one?) shot Trask. When time device didn't work? The one in the present or the one in the past?

Whew! At least, Clark is safe. Or was the K rock switched out twice? shock eek I'm doubting so, since there is only one part left.

Thank you, thank you, for clarifying / fixing why the water didn't make Clark sick! laugh One of my pet peeves.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
#82957 11/03/11 02:13 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Obviously I'm in for a major rewrite before it goes in the archive. clap

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
#82958 11/04/11 11:31 AM
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Thank you, thank you, for clarifying / fixing why the water didn't make Clark sick! [Big Grin] One of my pet peeves.
There's a story by Jenn (EditorJax) on the dark side about Clark drinking a Smallville local brew made from green water... Erm...Green Fever. Lot's of fun. And that's aside from the dark stuff.

Umm... got sidetracked...

Obviously I'm in for a major rewrite before it goes in the archive.
I...um...actually had to concentrate while reading but managed to put it all together wave
Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
#82959 11/04/11 01:01 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
I was thinking more in terms of [Linked Image] But a Time Lord would certainly fit the bill as well. dance

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
#82960 11/04/11 05:15 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I like that Wells had the Neuralizer (or whatever it was called) from "Men In Black"! smile

#82961 11/05/11 04:56 PM
Kerth
Kerth
thumbsup Good chap! Very interesting- I pretty much got the time threads figured out (this time around they stopped time and traded the green-k). BTW, I'm glad you explained that. Like DM, that's also a pet peeve of mine (assuming that, since they're in the country, they would likely use a septic tank instead of a sewer system, the farm would get a lot of water from that pond for irrigation purposes or otherwise. Clark shouldn't be able to drink water, eat anything made from any and every crop they ever decide to grow on their farm, or any animals that may feed off of it or the water... It shouldn't have just destroyed the kryptonite entirely, but whatever. You're solution was nice laugh )

Anyway, can't wait to find out what you're going to do for the finish!
wave

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard