Print Thread
#82904 10/29/11 07:00 PM
Top Banana
OP Online Content
Top Banana
evil

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
#82905 10/29/11 07:41 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Okay, you've done it. You've convinced me that Trask is worse than Lex. Destroy the Earth instead of giving Superman the chance to save it. Uh... no thanks? Sell your crazy elsewhere, please.

How is Wells going to steal the Kryptonite, yet not help in the killing of Trask? Is this because Wells isn't a killer and Stryker (as someone in the military) is better equiped mentally and skill-level wise to accomplish just that?

I'm getting a little confused between what the characters know and don't know. Dreams and flashbacks. Had B39 infultrated SHADO's trailer in Smallville? Was that the perimeter that had been breeched?

Just let me know the world's not going to end... right? smile Right? laugh Hello? shock OKay, I'll wait and read. frown <<pout>> wink

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
#82906 10/30/11 04:52 AM
Top Banana
OP Online Content
Top Banana
Okay - I guess I need to clarify the perimeter breach thing - Trask's man had a microphone that could pick up voices quite a ways away. (The mic is real, BTW)

And while I have been known to destroy the planet... devil

Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
#82907 10/30/11 05:13 AM
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Update!
hyper

Madison and Lupinski had reported back that the two men watching Lane and Kent at the carnival had followed the reporters to the Kent farm.
I just had the oddest thought: What if those two goons where the young Stryker and Freeman, mistakenly identified as Trask's goons?

“Why all the complication of grabbing us ten years ago?”
Because it's more fun that way?

“I asked one of the Rokan-Shou scientists about it. His best guess was that at that time I was still ‘temporally disjointed’ enough from my exposure to a time storm and people from the future, that I would have been partially immune to any temporal changes in the event of a problem.
That works, too. I'd have thought the RS just responded that he/she/it now has a headache and to take your paradoxes to someone less logically inclined.

“As far as we know,” Westcott conceded, “but we do know that others have managed it, including your Mister Wells. Doctor Jackson believes…”
And I keep thinking Dr. Daniel Jackson wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
#82908 10/30/11 03:00 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I'm also a little confused about what Trask knows and when he learned it.

But it's pretty obvious that he's bug-eyed crazy.

Things are at a crisis point - I hope our heroes can save Clark Kent so he can be Superman and save the Earth. Events balance on the point of a knife.

#82909 10/30/11 04:24 PM
Top Banana
OP Online Content
Top Banana
Before it goes to the archives I'll clear up the confusion about how Trask knows what.

Basically, Trask knows that the older Straker is in Smallville with a group of SHADO operatives and assumes (rightly) that they're there to stop him from taking out Superman. Trask's operative managed to overhear Straker and Freeman talking about Nightfall and relayed the information back to Trask.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard