Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Please post feedback here. Thank you for reading my story.

Please let me know if you would rather I start posting the sequel Nightfall Honeymoon before I finish writing it, starting with 2 posts per week until finished.

OR

Wait until it is finished (it's almost done -- maybe another week or two until completed) and I post every other day from the beginning.

Green-Eyed Monster TOC

Last edited by VirginiaR; 08/04/14 08:22 PM. Reason: Fixed broken Link

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Bravo! smile1

A sequel - wonderful! Looking forward to it. party

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Kerth
Kerth
clap clap clap Fantastic! I loved the ending with Ivy and Zelos/Envy (made me laugh). Perfect way to end it- and leaves me wondering about the sequel (and the epilogue, too)! Can't wait for more!
Or that he would have learned about his home planet of Krypton or that he had been married when he was a… Oh, damn!
laugh Yes, Lois. You pushed him to the wedding and never let him get a word in edgewise, and well... he did seem skittish about being intimate with you...
“Do you have a voice inside your head telling you what to do?” she asked curiously. “An annoying, sometime nagging, very horny voice telling you things at inappropriate times?”

Hey! I resemble that remark.
laugh laugh Perfect!
Zelos’s eyes were more luminescent than she had ever seen them. “You stay here, Ivy, and I will have Zeus turn me into something that can kill that man. Then, you’ll be mine again.”
shock Great, great, great twist!!! Love it!
“You never listen!” He shook his head shooting her once last glare with his glowing green eyes. “Clark’s not invincible, Ivy, merely invulnerable. I’ll be something that can take away his aura, leaving him quite vulnerable. I – on the other hand – will always be invincible!” Zelos roared, flying out of the honeymoon suite with a sonic boom.
I feel like there should be a "Mwah-ha-ha!" somewhere in there... I imagine that's what you said when you were writing this. I repeat, can't wait for more!

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Fun story. Thoroughly enjoyed this very different take on the lives of Lois and Clark.

I see you had a surprise ending to help explain why Clark was so over the top jealous, and Lois the more patient and steadfast one in the relationship.

A sequel would be nice. It will be interesting to see how the newly married couple deal with feelings and emotions that are more rational and their own.

Also there are some plot points that were intimated that we don't know the resolution to. Such as, what about Martha and Jonathan moving their restaurant back to Smallville, and how are Lois and Clark going to be able to graduate to full time reporters if the Planet is just a small potatoes weekly.

Looking forward to much more.

Tank (who wonders when this Lois will get the proper Lois haircut which has always been the physical marker for the change in the relationship between Lois and Clark)

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
There are two of you in this relationship, and both of you need to make big decisions like this together.
Sucks to be on the other side, huh?

You should really ask Lois one of these days when it was she did that. And why?

Then, yesterday at lunch, Lois had proposed to him, kind-of.

Demanded is more accurate.
Umm...no. That was actually a very polite question for Lois.

Lois hadn’t hated him or punished him for making her wait with his answer on the room reservations.
She wouldn't do that before the wedding. Or the first time. Later though... well... I've once seen a sitcom where the Mrs. takes out a pair of ruined shoes every couple of years to make her husband feel guilty for ruining them two decades ago.

Lois really only wanted to make love to him this weekend.
Well... he did kind of tease to the breaking point.

You should probably mention that last one to Lois before the wedding, Kent.
Oooooooooh!

Lois was liable to leave him at the altar for omitting this nugget of information from her.
clap

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
An effervescent translucent goddess in white with red long flowing hair floated up to the ceiling. A brilliant green-eyed man joined her. He pulled her into his arms and pressed his lips to hers.
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
KenJ: Thank you for the kind words! blush

MouseRocks: I'm glad you enjoyed Ivy & Zelos. dance It's one of those things that you either catch or don't.

Umm... let's see, super powers, never gonna die, telepathy, used to be royalty and married as an infant- oh and by the way, there may or may not be something out there that can kill me. And I might get amnesia every once and a while. Just bear with me.
He doesn't know about K -- it hasn't made an appearance in his dimension, yet. And he doesn't recall ever having amnesia. laugh

Yes, Lois. You pushed him to the wedding and never let him get a word in edgewise, and well... he did seem skittish about being intimate with you...
Had to get that question in before "I do."

*cringes* Yeah, not the best choice. Perhaps something along the lines of, "No, not me. My twin brother. You remember him, don't you? He was married at birth but I figured, eh, what the hey." That would have gotten a less angry reaction.
What? Clark not eloquent when speaking with Lois? laugh

I feel like there should be a "Mwah-ha-ha!" somewhere in there... I imagine that's what you said when you were writing this. I repeat, can't wait for more!
Maybe a little bit. laugh I'm glad to hear you enjoyed my "little" story.

Not only is GEM a Lois meets Clark story. A reveal story. It's also a story about the orgin of Kryptonite. laugh Well, in this dimension at least.

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Tank: I'm glad you enjoyed my little bit of fluff.

I see you had a surprise ending to help explain why Clark was so over the top jealous, and Lois the more patient and steadfast one in the relationship.
I was going to argue about your description of Lois, but on second thought, I'm thinking you're right.

A sequel would be nice. It will be interesting to see how the newly married couple deal with feelings and emotions that are more rational and their own.
I don't know about 'rational'. Ivy hasn't gone anywhere. She's still around to wreak havoc.

Also there are some plot points that were intimated that we don't know the resolution to. Such as, what about Martha and Jonathan moving their restaurant back to Smallville, and how are Lois and Clark going to be able to graduate to full time reporters if the Planet is just a small potatoes weekly.
That's what the Epilogue is for. Posting late tonight.

Tank (who wonders when this Lois will get the proper Lois haircut which has always been the physical marker for the change in the relationship between Lois and Clark)
Let's just say, I threw you a bone in the Epilogue. laugh

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Michael: Oh, goody! A double page FDK. blush clap

Sucks to be on the other side, huh?
The Dark Side? The Married side? The Relationship Side?

Well... he did kind of tease to the breaking point.
So much so, it needed a sequel to describe... never mind. laugh blush

Uhhh... yeah... You see... Kryptonians, they are born with two...
Martha already relieved this fear.

Instant impregnation skills?
Actually, that's not covered in the Globe's lesson plan.

Well... but I'm allowed to on our honeymoon, right?
Only if he agrees with the suggestion.

Um… Kent. Weren’t you going to tell Lois about Lady Zara? Who?
clap

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Oh, goody! A double page FDK.
Zelos didn't want to share an FDK post...

The Dark Side? The Married side? The Relationship Side?
Not being in the loop about one's life smile

So much so, it needed a sequel to describe... never mind.
wave Michael

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard