OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Please post feedback here. Thank you.

Green-Eyed Monster TOC

Last edited by VirginiaR; 08/04/14 08:24 PM. Reason: Fixed broken Link

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Why not go to Vegas? No wait! party

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Kerth
Kerth
Couple of quick things I laughed about...
Huh? What? Jimmy wants to date Lucy? Yeah! Take her, Jimbo! She’s available every night this week. Keep her, even! You and Lois wouldn’t mind. You’ll even volunteer to bring her stuff over to his apartment now… this very minute.
wave

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Umm... this one's a tad long I'm afraid...

It was so obvious. Why hadn’t he thought of it?
Because it's obvious?

Ah, Kent, you aren’t always the best at reading Lois’s signs.
/Imagines Clark's reaction to sitting on the couch with Lois when she suddenly gets up and starts to undress. "Um, I'm sorry, Lois. I didn't realize it's already so late. I'll leave now."

“So, what did you think of Lois’s sister, Lucy? Do you think she’ll go out with me?”
Are Clark's hormones contagious?

Huh? What? Jimmy wants to date Lucy? Yeah! Take her, Jimbo! She’s available every night this week. Keep her, even! You and Lois wouldn’t mind. You’ll even volunteer to bring her stuff over to his apartment now… this very minute.
huh Probably because the rest of it was rhetorical talk towards Jimmy and inner self first person blush

“I don’t know. She kind of descended on us during dinner and kicked me out,” Clark told him.
[Linked Image]
We already talked about this, didn't we, Clark?

“She’s so beautiful,” Jimmy gushed, his cheeks turning slightly pink. “I’ve had butterfingers all morning since meeting her. Do you think it’s too soon to ask her out?”
But it looks like Clark doesn't have to sell Lucy. Umm... that came out wrong...

“Yeah. Lois brought her by. She had told me that if Lucy ever came to Metropolis she’d introduce me and Lois lived up to her promise. That’s some girlfriend you have there, CK. Lois even convinced Perry to give Lucy a job. You know, to replace Sarah.”
Sounds like Lois is much better at crisis management and already in the process of pawning Lucy off. Besides, Lucy taking Sarah's place means one less skank trolling after Clark.

Clark’s eyes widened in shock. “Lucy is moving to Metropolis?”

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Probably best if he just returns those condoms...

“Yeah, isn’t it great? She’s moving in with Lois. Didn’t Lois tell you?”

No! No! No! No! You knew the Fates would be pulling the rug out from under your good luck, but this is just plain cruel.
How about joining a convent? Those abstinent folk likely get more action than him.

AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!
Aaaah, the beautiful sound of little Jerome dying a merciful death.

“Lois left me a message to give to you. She said she tried calling you at home but you had already left for work.”
"Pawned Lucy off for the night. Red light is on now. Awaiting first customer. No tights required."

What is Lois going to say? Is it a note of apology? Or a note of condolence?
huh

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
“Your girlfriend telephoned earlier and asked if you could take Friday and Monday off. Guess she has some secret plans for you.”
Short honeymoon?

Was he actually mad because she was controlling his life without his permission?
/raises K-bat. If he starts complaining now about his girlfriend planning a sex-end, erm weekend, I'm going to permanently disable that part of him required for that.

“Oh, good. They arrived. I was afraid I’d they wouldn’t arrive in time,” Lois said, tossing the envelope onto her desk.
confused

“The first thing we’re going to buy is a proper bed,” Clark mumbled.
wave

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
KenJ: Well, Metropolis to Vegas is a longer flight. More expensive. But I think longer flight covers it all. laugh

MouseRocks: goofy

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Michael: Thank you for the great comments. Two pages. Lucky me! laugh

/Imagines Clark's reaction to sitting on the couch with Lois when she suddenly gets up and starts to undress. "Um, I'm sorry, Lois. I didn't realize it's already so late. I'll leave now."
laugh That sums it up nicely.

Are Clark's hormones contagious?
I thought they developed naturally in males about the time their ages become double digits? wink

/whispers: I did get a tad confused with inner self talking to Clark in second person instead of first. Shouldn't, though, given the rest of the fic Probably because the rest of it was rhetorical talk towards Jimmy and inner self first person
Yes, I noticed that myself when I was posting it, last night. I didn't know how to remedy the fact that Clark's conscience was speaking to both Jimmy and Clark. So, I let it stand. blush Apologies.

Facepalm We already talked about this, didn't we, Clark?
laugh

Sealed? As in sealing wax?
Envelope + tongue = sealed.

So, Metropolis and New York? And Gotham. Oh boy, the East Coast is getting crowded. /starts thinking... There was New York. Then, when things turned ugly, they built Gotham. And when that got overrun with crazies, they set up shop down the river and finally got it right by settling a couple of aliens into the population.
I thought NY was inbetween Metropolis and Gotham (in beauty and safety). Gotham being the worst of the three.

Sounds suspiciously like hitching. Unless Lois whips out the low-dosage-K and chains Clark to a bed in a lonely shed in the woods...
I don't think she'd need the K, but the chain... oh, yeah, he'd just break the chain without the K... never mind... laugh

/imagines youtube vids popping up
In 1994?

Did he just vision-gizmo her top? Not that he hasn't seen them before...
Nope.

They offered her a handful of digits for not suing?
"Congratulations, Ms. Lane, you're the winner of the monthly Lex Luthor assault victim lottery. Aside from the complimentary night in the Honeymoon suite with a man of your choosing (selection available in Appendix A of the contract), you're entitled to a six-figure compensation for your night in Che Lex *). Should you decline, we have a secondary price offering of six feet of dirt in the Hobs Bay Landfill estate.

*) Any surveillance video recordings belong to LexCo AduFun."
Iolanthe - I think Michael came up with the solution to that problem you had with the sequel! <<whistling innocently>>

This Lois doesn't know how to do B&E.
Just because the opportunity hasn't presented itself, doesn't mean the skills aren't there.

No. If she asks, Clark is required to make a decisions. And we all know how his decision-making are basically non-existent.
lol Good point.

Short honeymoon?
She hasn't earned vacation at Daily Books yet.

/Imagines naughty Clark high-fiving the empty air, then glaring at outer Clark for not participating
Outer Clark isn't much one for high-fives (although I vaguely remember one with canon Jimmy).

Steamroll him and then pacify him with sex until his minds completely gaga. Yeah, could have worked.
But NY is no Vegas when it comes to getting married. 24 hours waiting period required.

Hadn't had a clue the first time around, till the end. But now, right about now, the second time around, I'm wondering if she bought the maxi-pack condoms for her long weekend.
It was a "gift" from her father. Unfortunately, I couldn't work the answer into GEM. If you still haven't figured it out by now, you'll have to wait for the Prologue for... the sequel. laugh

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Two pages. Lucky me!
blush blush

I thought they developed naturally in males about the time their ages become double digits?
Jimmy just seemed Clark-eager wink

I didn't know how to remedy the fact that Clark's conscience was speaking to both Jimmy and Clark.
If you look at it this way... wave Michael

Kerth
Kerth
I'll let the readers vote for their preference.
I agree with Michael. Either option is good for me. I'm invested enough into this series that I'll squeeze it into my schedule either way. Though next term (Nov 10?) is going to be infinitely more chaotic goofy )

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard