Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Thank you for reading. Please post feedback here.

Green-Eyed Monster TOC

Last edited by VirginiaR; 08/04/14 08:26 PM. Reason: Fixed broken Link

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
But, somehow, they had once again let those darn bullies – the Fates – slam them against the lockers of life.
clap Although, he'd better be careful, those Parcae aren't the kind old ladies knitting away you'd take them for.

Superman had picked her up from her folks’ place in Smallville after Clark had received a panicked phone call from Lois when he got home from work that afternoon.
/perks up

He believed her exact words were, “Rescue me, please! I can’t stand another minute of this torture.”
clap

“Hold on! You’re kidding me, right? No? Well, patch her through.
Lois calling?

Is this the real Lois Lane?”
Oooooooo

“No! Like I told your producer, this is Lucy Lane. Lu-cy! Lois’s sister.”
dizzy No way.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
She faux gasped. “Clark Kent! You know darn well, there were no boobies involved.”
Way! clap

There should have been, grumbled her inner voice.

There was a pause before he chuckled. “You’re changing the subject when you know I can’t fly over there. Play nice, Lois.”
Hay, if he's *really* fast, I'm sure Lucy wouldn't notice much more than a quick breeze.

“With you and your sister?” Clark asked mischievously.
/sputters/

Clark! You naughty boy!
Yeah, it does sound he's getting really hormonal.

“Oh?” She couldn’t help herself. “I thought that was your ability to make me mad.”

“That’s not my second best trait, Lois. That’s my worst trait,” Clark corrected.
Actually, once they get past that threshold thingy, his ability to make her mad will be his second best trait. Right after his ability to make love to her. And when you combine those two... Poor neighbors. Poor Mayson. She's going to look for a new apartment, soon.

“You promised no more running into traffic, Lois. Luthor was a semi with no brakes.”
clap

“Oh, and can you tell Superman to stop dropping big piles of snow in front of your girlfriend’s apartment, I almost broke my neck slipping on it the next morning.”
rotflol

What great fun!

Michael

PS: I still remember you haven't explained the congratulations. And Clark hasn't asked Lois, yet! wildguy

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Kerth
Kerth
Great chpater! No time to comment tonight. Work, work, work. Busy, busy, busy. Still here, though!

Can't wait for more!
wave

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Michael: You are too funny. laugh

Lucy *doesn't* know? Boy, are we really this jaded that Man in Blue must refer to Superman?
Well, he is fairly new to this universe.

/dies laughing/
And one, and two, and three, breathe...

Maybe he should suggest that to Lois? Let's see how she reacts to that. Probably by locking herself into the bathroom to take a long, hot bath with lot's of scented candles.
Sorry, you forgot only a shower stall in her apartment.

Are you *insane*?
rotflol

Yes, but then he'd no longer be able to do the nice touchy-touchy he's used to.
lol

/goes checking the board title/ *whew* Virginia did *not* mean it like *that*.
Tsk-Tsk, Michael. Slip in getting his way! And no, not Nfictionally!

Aww. And he's Clark. All he heard was 'I'm always doing stupid things. It will be *your* fault.'
lol

Hay, if he's *really* fast, I'm sure Lucy wouldn't notice much more than a quick breeze.
Hee-hee, I don't think she wants him 'faster than a speeding bullet.'

Actually, once they get past that threshold thingy, his ability to make her mad will be his second best trait. Right after his ability to make love to her. And when you combine those two... Poor neighbors. Poor Mayson. She's going to look for a new apartment, soon.
Actually, they are. Basement apartments not really good for Kal.

Hey, she only has to drop flat along the middle of the road, keep her arms close to her body and wait for the semi to drive past.
That's making the assumption that Luthor drives straight, not drunk.

Oh dear. Can you say crazy-stalker-lady-much?
Crazy-stalker-lady-much.

That you could charge fifty bucks a rescue, plus expenses? Or maybe, get a retainer from the city?
Or moonlight as Resplendant Man?

PS: I still remember you haven't explained the congratulations. And Clark hasn't asked Lois, yet!
He was going to work it into the conversation, but the conversation got interrupted by sisteruptus. laugh

Mouserocks: Glad you are still enjoying. Don't work too hard.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Right.
No. Really! For some reason, I never pictured Clark with Lucy. Clark and Lois and Mayson, now there's fun comments. But Lucy, she's just too Lois's sister to tickle my funny bone that way wave
Michael

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard