Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Thank you for reading. Please post feedback here.

Missing Lois - TOC

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
You had me laughing with this:

‘Walk around the house naked’ was the one he guessed Jimmy chose.
Love Lois' memory of the alt-world My Fair Lady!

Interesting developments here. Penny potentially becoming Lara's babysitter and still on the trail of Superman. Lois interviewing Bruce Wayne. And Lois having trouble keeping it all together. I'm dying to see what's going to push her over the edge or what will cause Clark to definitely figure things out.

Joan

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Joan: Glad you liked my little humor there with Jimmy and Clark. laugh Those things are so much fun to write.

I'm dying to see what's going to push her over the edge or what will cause Clark to definitely figure things out.
The edge is getting closer. That's all I can write without spoilers. Believe me I've tried. blush laugh

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
/hopes to get two done tonight so as not to fall behind with FDK/

“Well, all right. I didn’t hate her. I hated the idea of her… of any of them. Clark, we cannot have a live-in nanny, end of story. We just can’t.”
*sigh* and *Live-in*? Really? Maybe blonde, 36DD, 21 y/o? And possibly prone to putting all her clothes into the machine at once, then waiting around naked? Yeah, Lois probably better look in the gay community.

She turned around and kissed him. “I have… I will stay home with her before I let you give up the one place you can be you.”
Wow.

“What we need is someone who can watch her during the day, but doesn’t need a room and won’t be around on the weekends. Yet, someone we can trust.”
Oh.

“Oh, God! Jimmy and his girlfriend, Penny, will be here any minute.”
I’ve got an idea!

Clark kissed her. “Need a bottle of wine, too?”

“If you can find one. Red, please.” His wife smiled, running into the kitchen. “Love you!”
He’s out of wine? razz

“My Fair Lady? I’ve already seen that. Remember, James, you took me when your date…” She snapped her fingers. “What’s her name? The fashion model…” Lois closed her eyes for a moment to think. “April! April Stephens canceled at the last minute? Who knew Arnold Schwarzenegger could sing?”
Uuuuuuuuuu!

His wife swallowed and then placed a big grin on her face. “Fooled you!” She laughed. “And you all bought it. What a riot!”
Oh dear.

“The truth, Lois. Was that a memory?” he asked. He had to know. He was going crazy, not knowing.
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Michael: Always glad to see your clap Well, Ellen has been visiting for a month, so no extra Superman wine weekends, plus new baby, and before that his parents. So, since Ellen was at home alone with the baby for hours at day, it was best to DRINK all the wine in the house, so she wouldn't be tempted to fall off the wagon. wink Whew! How was that for a spur-of-the-moment explanation?

Jimmy! Not to the girlfriend!
Why? Do you think HE wants one? (Baby, not girlfriend.)

Did someone else had an idea, too?
Nope, just Clark at this moment.

Yeah, look at Lois and Clark.
S1 or S2?

Okay. I guess her memory and actual current memories really are a pain. Too bad (for them) that they’re still in their “time can be felt” phase instead of, “let’s calculate from the year of our wedding” phase.
Actually, she IS correct, just nobody knows it. She spent one year with Clark (substitute her, but still her) and one year in the other dimension (but still married to him). Subtle difference. Only those who lived it understand the difference.

Is that actually a common thing the US? I only see it on TV all the time
I hear they have them in two person, wage earning families in the city, where the parents often have extra cirricular activites (being a superhero / stake-outs). But maybe I just watch too much TV. laugh

Clark’s adorable!
Isn't he?

“Have you ever seen Clark without his glasses on?” Penny casually asked Jimmy.
Yep.
Yeah, I thought I had, but it turned out it was just another computer nerd pretending to be Superman dressed up like Clark and trying to make out with Lois. laugh

She did, didn’t she?
That's what Clark said in SLV

He didn’t see a thing, did he? Right? Right?
He was blinded by the darkroom?

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
This isn't homework.
I know. This is fun wink

Now, you've given her something else to stress about!
You're welcome! /hands Lois a 5 gallon tub of Rocky Road Fudge Nougat Double Chocolate Chip with a hint of chocolate ice cream.

Whew! How was that for a spur-of-the-moment explanation?
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Don't you just hate those Mary Sue fics?
Sorry, don't think I've read any of those. I was going for Jaxon.

VirginiaR.
---

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard