Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Thank you for reading. Please post feedback here.

Green-Eyed Monster TOC

Last edited by VirginiaR; 08/04/14 08:28 PM. Reason: Fixed broken Links

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Kerth
Kerth
clap I love it, too!
Clark grinned, doing his favorite quarterback dance next to the phone booth. He had won over one of Lois’s parents.

Yea! One down, only one mind left to change.
Fifty-fifty is still pretty good odds. He shouldn't get his hopes up too high for changing Sam's mind. He is a Lane, after all... but I guess we'll see.

Again, great chapter! I loved it, and can't wait for more!

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Well, what did he expect? That you would make out with him in front of Henderson?
Some say that Clark has an exhibitionist streak.
Especially in this office where you’ve already been bugged once.
Somehow, that sounds dirty.
. The policeman pulled out an instant camera and snapped a photo of Lois glaring at him.
Don't worry, you can get a photo of a glaring Lois any time. Almost as often actually, as a photo of a tied up Lois being rescued by Superman.
“Hey, Lane, how do you open Luthor’s door?” Henderson asked, continuing to rattle the doorknob.
You use a Superman?

“Did you save Luthor?”
No. I...tried, but a kind of missed catching him. I guess he was so oily, he slipped right through my fingers.
Or: I guess, I tightened my grip so much, he just must have slipped through my fingers.

“He didn’t even scream. Who falls off a building and doesn’t scream for help?”
I just realized. Someone who doesn't want to be rescued by Superman.

“I don’t judge those I save,” replied Superman, his arms crossed. “Everyone has a little good in them.”
Yes, but he isn't your father. He's more like Palpatine.

That couldn’t have been real. If it was, then it means Clark isn’t alone here on Earth. That there might be women, as well as men, like him. He would want to be with others like him instead of you. No. The image of the flying man in black must have been just a delusion caused by the knock to your head.
goofy Umm...yeah...umm...I'm sure she got the cheating from you, Sir.

As Clark reached the door, he heard Lois giggle and then whisper, “You need to stop breaking my rules, Clark. Do you know how long I’ve tried to escape from here?”
dizzy And...hmm...it really does sound like I was right about Ivy taking over her host whenever the host's mind is asleep.

. It was plain for Clark to see that Dr. Lane did not want an alien for a son-in-law. He sighed.

Nothing like alienating the in-laws, Kent.
laugh The 'alien' 'alienating' the in-laws was intentional, right?

Lois was still in Smallville. After two days of catching up on her sleep and resting, she claimed she was fully recovered, except for the couple of stitches Dr. Lane gave to the gash on her cheek and the rope burns on her forearms.
Also, there's the nasty chastity belt with the inlays made from a local opal streak.

Perry had been able to convince the CEO of Daily Books, who in turn convinced Lexco Human Resources, who then in turn got approval from the Lexco Board of Trustees to give Lois the week off with pay.
/scrunches eyes. Isn't that in the discretion of the bookshop's executive? Also, Lois could probably sue Lexco for a lot of money, based on the fact that the CEO of Lexco kidnapped and harassed her.

Now he could use that time to fight crime…

…spend time with Lois…

… make Metropolis a better and safer community in which to live…

… spend time making love with Lois, I meant…

… and catch up on his reading.

Give me a break. You can read a book in less than a minute. Call her already!
Also, he should know when he's beaten by his inner snake.

Strange though, Clark never remembered Lois having a soft leather briefcase before. The initials L.L. were etched in the leather over the flap. Who else’s briefcase could it be except Lois Lane’s? The contents turned out to be exceedingly confusing to Clark as well.
Hmm...and I'm sure that was an honest mistake by the dear detective.

Concubines? Please. You tell Lois about the concubines and she’ll give you your marching papers once again.
So, umm... Lois, I'm kind of already married. No, not to Lana. To Sarah, from the bookshop. ... What, no, that was before I met you. ... No, I didn't *not* tell you. I didn't *know*. Lois? Lois? Put down that piece of quartz, okay? It's not so bad. And hey, they let me keep concubines, so if you want, you can be C1? Unless I'm required to make some political appointments. But C4 should still be available, Corrina told me.

“I hear congratulations are in order,” Mrs. Lane said.
Lois unilaterally accepted Clark's future proposal?

Unless Lois told her father she was pregnant.

No, that would be impossible. Dr. Lane knew they hadn’t been intimate.
Or, Lois told her father she's pregnant and now they have to have a shotgun wedding.

“I’ll be disappointed not to come visit you in Metropolis,
Yep, wedding in a few weeks.

“And, Clark, call me Ellen. We’re family.”
So getting married. So, 11 parts for a honeymoon?

*** End of Part 34 ***
wallbash

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
MouseRocks: Wow! Thanks. blush And here I thought this part was the calm after the storm.

No. I wish. Lois did.
rotflol

A little bit suggestive to tell her father, isn't it?
Probably, but in case you forgotten Superman is just lunkhead in a blue suit. laugh <<ducking the tomatoes aimed at my head>> <<cough, cough>> I mean, THIS Superman, this story only. laugh OK, I'll shut up now. blush

Ooh. Inner Clark is getting as bad as Inner Lois.
laugh

Oh, goodness! I almost died with that one! I love that interjection at the end of it, too! Perfect!
blush Thank you.

What could he have said differently? "No, sir, I'm just waiting for Lois to give it up and then I'll be out of your hair?"
Yeah, that would have gone over much better. cool

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Michael: Thank you for the comments. You always keep me laughing. goofy

So getting married. So, 11 parts for a honeymoon?
laugh No comment.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Terribly sorry, [Eek!] American 'bugged' not British 'bugged'.
Thanks, now I know why it sounded dirty! blush

Did you mean "doesn't"?
Whoops!

Sorry, I'm in the camp where after he killed all those kids to 'save' his wife, rescuing his son from Palpatine isn't enough to make DV a hero again.
You will have to take that up with George. But aside from that, Luke's just saying 'some good', just like Clark's saying 'some good'.

I was with you until the line about the underwear... Did I miss something?
Umm...imagines Superman wearing a red g-string instead of his more classic red outerwear. On a serious note, it's probably a wording issue. I was going for 'Superman's also trying to get *into* them'.

No comment.
/taps foot about update sometime in the next 8 to (hopefully) 10 hours. 8 hours would mean I get to sleep way too little. So, let's hope for 10.

wave

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Michael: blush
You will have to take that up with George. But aside from that, Luke's just saying 'some good', just like Clark's saying 'some good'.
Right, 'some good'. laugh blush

VirginiaR.
---
M
Blogger
Blogger
M
What a great chp it had lol threre were so many funny things going on and being said
Relly loved it and can't wait for the next update
All the very best

Mpj
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Mpj: Thank you. Glad you enjoyed it. laugh Posting the next part momentarily.

VirginiaR.
---
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I'm wondering whe the gist of the conversation was that she had with her father. confused

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by KenJ:
I'm wondering whe the gist of the conversation was that she had with her father. confused
All will be revealed in time, Grasshopper. laugh

VirginiaR.
---

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard