A taste of Chapter 8, Part 9...

Bobby took three bites. “So, I hear you’re looking for Alex Luthor.”

Clark nodded.

“In all the wrong places.”

Lois and Clark exchanged a glance.

“Wrong how?” Clark asked.

“Well, firstly, Alex isn’t an Alexander, but an Alexandra.”

Lois coughed. “Lex, Jr. had a twin sister?”

Clark shivered. “Lex with a daughter. That’s a scary thought.” He caressed Lara’s cheek and she smiled at him.

“Secondly, she doesn’t go by Alex anymore; she’s got a couple of aliases. From what I hear, she is as blonde and beautiful as Lex, Jr. was dark and hideous. A deadly combination.” Only more so when combined with the Luthor name.

“You think you can get me a photo?” Clark asked and Lois kicked him under the table. He looked at his wife. “I personally prefer brunettes.”

“Mayson was blonde,” she muttered. “Lana's blonde.”
Thank you for reading. Please post feedback here.

Missing Lois - TOC

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
Glad Ellen is helping out but she doesn't seem like a permanent solution. It will be interesting to see how they work this out.

Love Lois' goofs with the two dimensions. Between time travel, alternate dimensions and having a baby, she has a reason to be out of it.

I'm wondering why she hasn't told Clark what happened to her.

Joan

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Joan: Ellen refused to be a permanent solution to the new parents' childcare problems. evil Guest star makes first appearance, coming up in Part 9.

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
That makes sense.

Joan

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Lois was in the bathroom, giving Lara a bath. He wasn’t quite sure how to broach the subject, but he had to say what he had to say while Lois was out of earshot.
Uuuuuuuu…

“Lois needs to go back to work, Ellen,” he started, looking at his hands clasped together over his knees. “Staying home isn’t working out for Lois. She’s not herself.”

“Yes. Motherhood isn’t for everyone,” agreed Ellen.
Oh boy.

Some of us weren’t hardwired for women’s work: cooking, cleaning, Mommy-and-me classes, for the isolation of motherhood. She takes after me in that way.”
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Michael: What? You don't think Clark should talk behind his wife's back about her mental health while she's in the house? Probably not a good idea, true.

Well, there was supposed to be a story about a thief on board who vanished in the triangle after stealing the Red Diamond.
I missed that one.

Uuuuhhh…yeah…kind of…
clap

Hence the supply closet. He’s slow sometimes, isn’t he?
Honeymoon was over. It's been a while.

So, not so subtle?
Don't like Jimmy Interruptus?

Suspicious, isn’t it?
A bit. But her life just did a 180 by becoming a mother. There's a bit of a transition period.

Very suspicious.
Well, she's already caught the man in the blue tights. He loves her, what's the point in looking her best anymore, right? wink Plus, lots of new mother stress that can only be cured by two things... one of which is chocolate. laugh

Well… he *can* yodel…
True.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Honeymoon was over. It's been a while.
/mutters about them not buying enough fancy perfume at small perfume shops/

Don't like Jimmy Interruptus?
/slaps head/ Duh!

Well, she's already caught the man in the blue tights. He loves her, what's the point in looking her best anymore, right? [Wink] Plus, lots of new mother stress that can only be cured by two things... one of which is chocolate.
And she got the other one from Alt-Clark already?

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Darth Michael:
And she got the other one from Alt-Clark already?
That was pre-new mommy stress. I'm talking post-new mommy stress. She has to go to the source for that one. wink

VirginiaR.
---

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard