OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Please post feedback here. Thank you.

Green-Eyed Monster TOC

Last edited by VirginiaR; 08/04/14 08:32 PM. Reason: Fixed broken Link

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
BJ Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
cat
Ack! I'm always scared when Lex finds out the secret. I'll be peeking through my fingers to read what happens next.

B

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
huh

For now, let's just say shock That can't be good.

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Oh *?!@ !! wildguy wildguy wildguy after you! wink

~Mel~
Kerth
Kerth
eek shock shock eek

NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NOOOOOOOOOO!

shock shock shock shock shock shock shock

That being said, from the stand point of being slightly evil, I'm really looking forward to the next chapter and the possible plans Luthor has and what will happen to poor Clark and poor, poor Lois! I can't believe (and by that I mean completely believe) that Luthor recorded her! And that Lois said that about Clark and the glasses- I thought it was so sweet at first... but I see I was fooled! That's just dastardly, Virginia...

Can't wait for more!!!

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
BJ, Michael: <<Picture Graemlin of Smilie-Face whistling innocently>> Glad you enjoyed my little cliffy. evil

Mel: ACK! Mel's sending the solider graemlins after me! eek Must Post More! peep

MouseRocks: I love scenes that have more than one angle. Yes, Lois's voiceover to Clark was sweet love and what Lex did with it was sinister. spider And politicals usually do what's best for them, even though they say it's really what's best for everyone. :rolleyes: Interesting prediction. You don't think Lex will get away with it, huh? cool

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Okay... let's see...

She hated lying to Clark, telling him she was okay when she was actually being held hostage by a psycho billionaire.
/wipes brow. At least it doesn't sound like he's taking liberties...

Luckily, Clark wasn’t the type of man to tell her ‘I told you so,’ because he definitely had told her so.
/blinks/ *that* one he knows?

If you had only listened to him you wouldn’t be in this predicament now.
Ivy on the other hand...

Luthor went bed around an hour and a half ago.
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Michael: oooh. Double post. Me likey. hyper

/wipes brow. At least it doesn't sound like he's taking liberties...
That goes outside of 'romantic comedy' format.

That Lex Luthor is a bad man. Yep. He warned her about that.

Okay, why is it bad that Superman gets there and then gets Lois out? No green rocks. No need to take a break between rushing in and out.
Lex wants Superman to come to his penthouse; Lois refuses to call Clark because she doesn't want to give Luthor what he wants.

Nope, Lois is a very naughty girl.
wink laugh

Ivy: Hey, can it already, okay? No need to rub in the sore spot.
clap Why do I have the strange feeling that Ivy's going to show up in (invade) other fics? Not that I mind, I borrowed her from Lynn S.M. and she just won't leave! laugh So, if she migrates to another FanFic writer, I won't be surprised.

Before. He's still a virgin and way too enthusiastic.
Clark really IS trying. laugh

SuperLex photo
Yep, that's the image that Ivy and I were trying to get out of our head. THANKS A LOT for putting it back in! :p

Erm, Clark works for Lexco.
So, does Perry and Jimmy, but that doesn't make her like Lexco any more.

Can it be that easy?
Nope.

Boy, Lex is busy with the ladies. Or, he's just ordering the calls himself so it becomes like crying 'wolf' to the police. Excellent strategies.
Will explain backstory in Part 33 FDK. laugh

Umm... that's a tad risque. What if he has a tape recorder running in his office?
Gee, why would she suspect that? :rolleyes:

Teeping?
Is that short for Telepathy?

/shudders/ That's just sick.
Well, Lex does have a sick sense of humor. (see Part 33) I remember reading a comic once where Lex goes into a smalltown diner and convinces a happily married woman with morals to run off with him for a week for a million $$. And then drives off before she can get into the car.

Almost correct. It's just, she's dating the guy, not the costume.
Sorry, Lex isn't thinking about the man UNDER the costume... or shall I say without the costume. That IVY. laugh

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
That Lex Luthor is a bad man. Yep. He warned her about that.
No, I was going for 'do not mention you were right to your girlfriend after she's been wrong'. Doesn't sound like something Clark would know, given his trackrecord wink

Lex wants Superman to come to his penthouse; Lois refuses to call Clark because she doesn't want to give Luthor what he wants.
Yes, but he could be in and out before Lex would know what's going on. And being a hostage to thumb off your kidnapper doesn't seem... appropriate behavior for Superman's girlfriend.

So, if she migrates to another FanFic writer, I won't be surprised.
Umm... blush

THANKS A LOT for putting it back in!
/looks sheepishly: You're welcome?

So, does Perry and Jimmy, but that doesn't make her like Lexco any more.
Yes, but since they're associated with Lexco, and she doesn't like anything associated with Lexco anymore, doesn't that mean she has to quit her job, burn her bridges, and dump her boyfriend before moving back to Smallville?

Gee, why would she suspect that?
/shrugs, hopefully in an adorable fashion

Is that short for Telepathy?
Yeah... borrowed it from 'Both Sides of the Coin'

I remember reading a comic once where Lex goes into a smalltown diner and convinces a happily married woman with morals to run off with him for a week for a million $$. And then drives off before she can get into the car.
confused Shouldn't he have a quickie with her in the bathroom, first, then drive off without paying for the sex or the food?

Sorry, Lex isn't thinking about the man UNDER the costume... or shall I say without the costume.
/slaps head. Now it makes sense. Lex has the hots for a certain blue boy. And he uses Lois to reach him since he hasn't answered any off his calls. Also explains what happens in the next part wink

Michael

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard