Author’s Note: Part 6 may have content that makes some people uncomfortable. It's not graphic in nature and is spoken about briefly by third parties. Please consider this your WHAM warning.

From now on all action takes place in canon dimension. The Clark is canon Clark. The Lois is canon Lois back from her year abroad in alt-dimension.

For a plot summary, please click here: Synopsis of Chapters 1 - 7

Missing Lois - TOC

Where we left off in Chapter 8, Part 5...

Lois didn’t want to attack Perry, but she was mad. She had been left home, with nobody but an infant to talk with for three months already. She loved her daughter, but she needed to use her brain or she was going to go insane. She was chomping at the bit to go back to work and they were telling her that she had to stay at home longer, because Superman’s job was more important than spending time with his child? Actually to say she was mad was an understatement. She couldn’t be there, she couldn’t do this anymore. “Excuse me,” she murmured and ran up the stairs to their bedroom.

“Lois?” Clark called after her. She heard him apologize to Perry and Alice again. Then she heard him coming up the stairs and entering the bedroom. “I’m sorry.”

“This is hard for me, Clark,” Lois whispered. “I feel like I’m supposed to be someone else. Act a certain way.” She reached out to him and saw that her hands were shaking. “I don’t know who I am anymore.”

Clark took her hands in his. “You are Lois Lane. My wife. The woman I love more than anyone else. Mother to our wonderful daughter, Lara. Everything else will just fall in place.”

“Will it?” She looked up at him. “I feel so out of place, uncomfortable in my own skin, all alone.”

Clark wrapped his arms around her. “As long as I love you, you will never be alone, Lois.”

And how long will that be, Clark? Lois wondered staring at him. How long exactly will that be?

Part 6

The phone rang and Clark reached over to pick it up. “Hello?”

Yo, Supes!

He cringed, stepping away from Lois. What was Jack doing calling him? “I told you not to call me that.” Clark glanced at Lois. Her brows came together. Had she heard Jack? “What’s up?”

The other one is about to pop, Clark. Doc. Ross wants you to be there this time,” Jack answered. “No ifs, ands, or buts. He needs you.

Clark had no idea what Jack was talking about. “Hold on. Back up. The other one what?”

He could sense Jack rolling his eyes. “Didn’t the folks tell you? I called them Friday morning, spoke to Dad.

“No.” Great. What else had been wiped from his folks’ memory banks? “Fill me in.”

A group of townies got raped by some of the New Kryptonian hoards that invaded Smallville last summer. A few of them got pregnant. A couple of them made it to term. One popped last week. Dr. Ross said he couldn’t cut the umbilical cord. Invulnerable. He couldn’t reach you in time. Well, the last one just went into labor this morning. Ross needs you there.

Clark’s knees weakened and he slid down the wall to the floor. New Kryptonians had raped some Smallville girls? They had gotten pregnant? He was just hearing about it now? When the last one went into labor? He swallowed. “What?” Clark stammered. “Why didn’t Pete tell me?”

Doctor patient confidentiality or some other crap like that. When the baby didn’t survive, he hunted down your folks, but found me instead. I passed the message onto Dad. I can’t believe he didn’t tell you.

Clark could understand why his folks would not want to remember that message. He wished he didn’t know about it. “Mom and Dad got kidnapped by some guy last Friday and he erased all their bad memories for the past year or so.”

Still fun and games in Metropolis, I see.” Jack chuckled. “You’d think I’d miss it, but I don’t. I really don’t. Thanks for the head’s up, bro.

“Sorry. I don’t know what I can do,” Clark whispered, shaking his head. It was too much. First Lara showing up and now this. He felt like he was drowning.

Lois sat down next to him on the floor. “Tell him you’ll be right there.”

Clark stared at her. How had she…? “I’ll be right there,” he told Jack and hung up the phone, but didn’t take his eyes off Lois.

“You’d better go. The girl is probably scared; especially if she heard about her friend,” Lois said, taking hold of his hand. “You can do this. Superman has delivered babies before.”

“Yes, but…” Clark stared at her.

“You can explain what Jack is doing in Smallville and who Pete Ross is when you get back. You better go.”

Clark lifted her hand to his lips and kissed it. “I love you.”

“You’d better,” she said, leaving the bedroom.

He followed her, completely in awe. She was taking this all quite calmly, which either meant she was in shock, had gone through it herself, or was so mad her head was about to explode. “Lois, are you okay?”

“I’m not liking Dr. Klein much at the moment,” Lois replied tersely.

“Me, either.” Clark sighed, glancing around. Perry and Alice must have left.

“Mom. Dad. Could you help me in the kitchen?” Lois called, entering the kitchen. She had known he would want to talk to his folks in private. He loved her even more in that moment.

“What’s up?” Ellen asked, following her.

“I don’t know what kind of help I could be,” said Sam, pushing himself to his feet.

As soon as they were in the other room, Clark turned to his Dad. “That was Jack. Did he call you Friday morning?”

His Dad’s eyes went wide as he shook his head with a shrug.

“It’s okay. Don’t be surprised if Lois asks you what Jack is doing in Smallville, though.” He spun into his blue suit.

“What’s going on, Clark? Something up at the farm?” his Mom asked.

“I’ll explain when I get back.” He glanced over his shoulder with his x-ray vision at Lois in the kitchen. “She’s going to be mad I didn’t tell her about Jack.” He sighed and took off through the living room window.

Lois was still awake when he returned through the living room window in the middle of the night. Clark felt like his heart had been broken into a thousand pieces. Lara was no longer unique. He spun into jeans and a t-shirt. Lois set down the cards she had been using to play solitaire and opened her arms. She always knew what he needed.

“Come on. Let’s go to bed,” Lois said after she held him for a minute. “And you can tell me everything.”

Clark draped his arm around her shoulder. “I don’t deserve you.”

“Hey, I’m far from perfect.”

“Who are you?” he asked, pausing mid-step. “And what have you done with my Lois?” He meant it as a joke, but she didn’t take it that way.

At the top of the stairs, Lois held out her leg. “Do you need to scan my ankle?” She wasn’t teasing him. “Check for the fracture?”

Clark joined her and kissed her. “No.”

She raised a brow. “So, you agree that I’m imperfect?”

“No. I agree that you think so. To me you are perfection,” he said, kissing her again and pushing open their bedroom door.

“Softly,” his wife murmured, shutting the door after they passed through. “Lara’s asleep.”

Clark gazed over at his daughter. Was Lara who he had always known her to be? Was she his daughter with the missing Lois or had someone else given birth to her? For the first time, he was unsure of Lara’s parentage. Not that it mattered, he was so in love with her.

He sat down on the bed, putting his face in his hands.

Lois sat down next to him and put a hand on his knee. “Do you need a few minutes? How about a shower?”

“I feel numb. I knew New Krypton was far from the ideal civilization I had once pictured, but this…” Clark sighed. Inside he felt like everything he thought he was, his whole history, and his whole belief system was crumbling. A tiny, infinitesimal part of him had still hoped that he came from this race of basically idyllic people. That he had been put on Earth for a reason, to help those less fortunate than him, because he had been given these rare gifts from these wonderful people. Most of that hope had been wiped away last summer when the New Kryptonians took over Smallville and tried to take over Metropolis. There had only been a fraction of that hope left. That little part was now gone.

Kryptonians were not any better or any worse than Earth people. When they went to war, they did things they shouldn’t… that no good people should ever do. He had finally realized that besides his powers, he was who he was because of the kindness, love, and support of Martha and Jonathan Kent. In that way he was more human than he was Kryptonian, more their son than that of Lara and Jor-El, more Clark Kent than Kal-El. Earth was truly his home.

Lois rubbed her hand on his leg and his wandering thoughts returned.

“Pete was my best friend throughout elementary and high school. He went to medical school and returned to Smallville as an obstetrician. Although I never told him specifically about Superman, he knew enough about me and my abilities to know it was me. When Luthor blew up the Daily Planet and framed Jack, I knew I needed to get Jack a fresh start out of Metropolis. Jack had figured out I was Superman back when we were held hostage by those terrorists.”

Lois shook her head. “A whole year before me.”

“I didn’t know he knew until later, when he started calling me ‘Supes’.” Clark shook his head. He really hated that nickname. But he had gotten used to it. “I was able to get the juvenile courts and foster care to move him and his brother Denny to Kansas. My parents took Jack in while he finished high school on the condition that he never tell anyone about me. I got Pete to take in his brother as a foster child. After Jack graduated from Smallville High, he wanted to stick around town to be near his brother. So my Dad hired him to help out around the farm.”

“The ‘hired hand’ who sent the bassinette?”

Clark nodded. “I’ve been meaning to tell you…” He smiled sheepishly. “Since you found out actually, but you were so angry that I had never told you earlier. I thought you’d be hurt that Jack knew before you.”

“It still hurts,” Lois murmured.

Clark winced. He had promised himself never to hurt her. “Once you and I decided to marry, things got so hectic, I forgot for a while that you didn’t know about Jack. Then Lex kidnapped you and everything spiraled out of control.”

“Then you left for New Krypton.”

He nodded. “It got to the point where it was almost too late to tell you the truth.”

Lois shook her head. “It’s never too late to tell the truth. You know that.”

“I’m sorry, Lois,” he said. Clark truly was sorry. No amount of excuses would justify his behavior. His parents had been telling him all year to tell Lois and he kept putting it off and putting it off until Jack’s phone call made it impossible to hide the truth any longer.

“I love you and I forgive you, Clark,” she whispered, gazing into his eyes. “You had your reasons. And even though I don’t agree with them, I understand.”

Clark felt like he did not deserve Lois or her forgiveness. But he would willingly accept both. He pulled her to him, kissing her. “I love you, too, Lois,” he murmured, kissing down her neck, pulling back her robe and kissing her shoulder.

“Clark,” she said, tugging her robe back on.

He gazed into her eyes, seeing her desire. Why did she stop?

“Lara.”

Clark gulped. That’s right. They had a roommate until his parents left and they could convert that guestroom into Lara’s room. He stared at Lois. He wanted her, needed her to hold him like no one else could.

Lois stood up and taking his hand walked him into the bathroom. She turned on the shower and then closed the door. Slowly, she pulled off his t-shirt. He finished getting undressed. Then Clark smiled, cupping her face in his hand, kissing her. Silently, he stepped into the shower, she dropped her robe and joined him.

Later, Clark was sitting at the dining room table waiting. Lois said she would heat him up some leftovers. He sighed; she really knew how to build up his appetite. She entered with a steaming plate of lasagna and a side of salad.

“This looks good. Did you order out at that new Italian place downtown?” he asked as she returned with two glasses of red wine. He took a bite. It was delicious.

“I made it,” Lois said, sitting next to him.

His fork stopped halfway to his mouth. “You?” He shrugged and dug in. “Where did you learn to cook?”

Lois smiled. “I’ve been taking private lessons.”

Clark raised a brow. “Really?”

“Really.”

He didn’t mind. Guess he wasn’t the only one with secrets. Clark smiled at her. This would be a nice change from heat vision roasts.

“So, what happened in Smallville?” she asked, taking a sip of her wine.

Lois had relaxed and distracted him so thoroughly, Clark had allowed his nightmare of an evening to slip from his mind. He sighed, taking a sip of wine. He heard steps on the stairs. “We’re not alone.”

His folks came into the dining room and he released a breath.

“We thought we heard the shower,” his Mom said.

Clark smiled at his wife. He loved her spontaneity.

“Would you like some wine?” Lois asked.

“No. It’s a little late…” started his Mom.

“Or early…” corrected his Dad.

“For wine,” finished his Mom.

“Coffee?” suggested Lois. His parents nodded.

After she went into the kitchen, he leaned towards his Mom and quietly asked, “Did you help her with dinner?”

“No. Ellen did,” she replied.

Clark paused and then soaked up some sauce with a piece of garlic bread. “Really? She did this on her own?” He shrugged. Who knew Lois had it in her? He certainly wasn’t complaining.

“Really.” His Mom smiled.

His Dad reached over and stole a piece of his garlic bread. “We should let her do Thanksgiving this year.”

Clark leaned back and smiled. “She made me Christmas dinner once. I should have known then…” He sighed. “Is it possible to love someone more than one-hundred percent?”

His mother rubbed his Dad’s tummy. “A woman knows how to keep her man happy.”

“Mom!” Clark rolled his eyes.

Lois came back in. “It will be ready in a minute.” She sat back down next to him and waited.

Clark wiped his mouth with his napkin. “Pete told me that three girls… women… two teenagers and one divorcee had come to him this past fall after being raped by New Kryptonians during the siege of Smallville.”

“Oh, my God!” his mother gasped covering her mouth.

He glanced at Lois. She didn’t seem shocked, but then again she must have heard what Jack had told her earlier to say what she had to him, encouraging him to go. He reached over and took his wife’s hand. “Well, more had come to him, but those three were the only ones he knew about that had actually gotten pregnant.”

“Pregnant?” His father leaned forward. “But Dr. Klein…”

“Was wrong,” Lois finished his sentence. “It happens all the time in science.”

“I thought your father double-checked the data last week?” Martha asked to Lois.

Clark’s wife nodded. “Who knows what he found out? Bummer-B-Gone erased all his memories of Clark’s dual identity.”

“Oh, right.”

“Apparently, the New Kryptonians dragged the women into the woods under the impression that captives were equal to concubines.”

Lois shook her head. He squeezed her hand.

“The divorcée went insane, claiming she was hearing voices and tried to kill herself by crashing her car into a tree…”

“Mrs. Williams?” His mother gulped.

Clark didn’t know. Pete hadn’t given him names. “Her baby died, but she was able to walk away from the accident. She went home and shot herself in the head. Again, she survived, but was in a coma, essentially brain-dead, until they turned off the respirators at the end of last year.”

His mother nodded. “I didn’t know about the gun shot. Everyone just said it was due to the car accident. Poor Rhonda.” Martha sighed. His Dad wrapped his arm around her shoulders.

“Was she hearing voices?” Jonathan asked.

Clark shook his head and noticed Lois doing the same. He turned to her.

“Let me guess. Super hearing?” suggested his wife.

He nodded. “All the girls… impregnated women developed the same symptoms. That’s how Pete knew. The two teenagers are seniors at Smallville high. Good girls. Seventeen. Honor roll. They didn’t come forward at first. After Mrs. Williams’ accident they both came to him about their pregnancies. Eventually, they admitted the same concubine rape story as the others. As their pregnancies developed, other symptoms did too. Increased strength, super healing abilities, not invulnerability, but fast healing, and they could fly… well, float in the air.”

Clark glanced over at Lois. She had been quiet during his narrative. She was listening. She was always listening but she seemed a million miles away. As he continued to gaze at her, her focus returned to the dining room. She rubbed his shoulder and smiled weakly at him to continue.

“Sounds like the girls’ bodies adapted to the half-Kryptonian fetus,” said his Mom. “Happens in nature sometimes. Increased hearing and flying to help protect the baby from danger. Strength and super healing to be able to carry the strong kicker.”

Lois leaned towards his Mom, taking her hand. “Martha?”

“What, dear?” She looked at Lois curiously.

His wife shook her head and let go of his Mom’s hand. “Never mind.”

Had these things happened to Lois, too? Had Clark’s mother known of those abilities? Was that why his dream Lois floated above him? Clark wished he knew for sure that this Lois was his missing Lois, so he could talk to her about her life in the other dimension. He felt he was getting a glimmer of her life with the other Clark. Not with the other Clark. He shook his head. Where had thought come from?

Clark took another sip of his wine, trying to wash that bad taste from his mouth, before he continued. “Other than those enhancements, the pregnancies were normal. Neither girl wanted to keep her child and Pete offered to find adoptive parents. He and his wife planned to adopt both children and raise them as twins. The girls kept the secret of who the fathers of their children were from everyone else. Because of the rape, they naturally didn’t want to talk about it. They didn’t want anyone to know. They just wanted to finish their senior year of high school. Go on to college and their lives.

“That’s why we never heard a thing about them,” Lois said. “You’d be amazed at what good secret keepers teenage girls can be.”

“Pete also said that the girls were also huge Superman fans and they didn’t want people to shun me because of what the New Kryptonians had done.”

Lois smiled, setting a hand on his shoulder again.

“At least the girls didn’t claim you as the father of their unborn babies,” said his Dad.

Clark sighed. “I have Pete to thank for that as well. As soon as he and his wife, Nicole, decided to adopt the children, they made sure those girls wanted for nothing. He was broken hearted when the first baby died in childbirth.”

“What?” gasped his mother. “No!”

Lois let go of his shoulder and wrapped her arms around herself, a tear dripping down her cheek.

Clark nodded. “Pete hadn’t known how to contact me with you out of town. That’s why he contacted Jack and had him call you.”

“And the mother?” Lois whispered. “Did she…”

Clark wrapped his arm around his wife. She was shivering. “She’s well. Discharged from the hospital with no knowledge that her daughter had died. She had given it up for adoption and Pete wanted to save her that pain.”

“The mother survived?” Lois held on to Clark.

“And so did the second mother.”

Her eyes flashed up to his. “She survived as well?” Lois squeezed him tighter. “No complications?

“No complications. The baby boy as well.”

“A boy?” clarified Martha with a glance at Clark’s father.

“Peter Kent Ross.”

“Wow! Lara won’t be alone in this world,” Lois murmured.

“She has never been alone, Lois.” Clark looked into her eyes.

“Parents are one thing, Clark. Friends, siblings and peers are another.”

“Siblings?” inquired his mother with raised brows. “Lois, are you trying to tell us something?”

“One infant at a time, Martha, please.” Lois chuckled with raised hands. “We now know it’s possible.” She looked at Clark and he kissed her.

“Who knew you’d be a glass half full person, after all, Lois.” Clark laughed with delight, taking her out of her chair and spinning her around. “Every time I think I couldn’t possibly love you more, you go and disprove me.”

“What am I at now, one hundred fifteen percent?” She laughed, humbly.

“Four hundred thirty or there about and rising.” Clark grinned. “I told Pete he could call us or you with any questions,” he said to his folks.

“Of course, son. We’ll help in any way. What about his wife, will she know?”

“Pete’s not going to tell her my secret, Dad, if that’s what you’re asking. But he’s told her that we’ve also adopted a half-Kryptonian child.”

“Is that what Lara is?” asked his Mom. “You’re sure she’s not full Kryptonian, like you?”

“I think Ellen’s right. Lara was born on Earth. Probably a Kryptonian father and an Earth mother.” He glanced at Lois, but she wasn’t looking at him. Why wouldn’t she give him the answer he knew she had for him? Perhaps, he had been wrong. She seemed genuinely surprised that both baby and mother had survived. We now know it’s possible, she had said. Had she not known it was possible before? Had Lara come from another New Kryptonian cast-off? One from Metropolis? But how could the umbilical cord have been severed? Maybe it had just fallen off a week later, like a human baby’s – if left attached. Clark had had to use his heat vision to detach Peter from his cord.

“I’ll go get the coffee,” said Lois, standing up. She went into the kitchen.

Clark watched her with his x-ray vision. He just couldn’t keep his eyes off her. She put the coffee, cream, sugar and mugs on a tray. Then she slid down the cabinets to the floor, wrapped her arms around herself, sobbing. He was at her side in an instant.

“Lois?” Clark sat down next to her.

She put her head on his chest and continued crying, unable to stop. Lois had been fine just a moment before. Happy, even, he thought. It was too much, he knew. Lara coming suddenly into their lives, unique and now not. The lack of sleep wasn’t helping either. “Come on, Lois. Let’s go to bed,” he whispered, picking her up.

They passed his parents in the dining room.

“Is she all right?” asked Martha.

Clark shrugged. He didn’t know what was going on with Lois.

He was afraid to ask his wife if she was his missing Lois because if she was not, then what would Lois think about him? About herself? And if she was not his missing wife did that mean that H.G. Wells would return at some point to take away this Lois and put in her correct spot in the time-line, leaving him a single father?

What if his Mom had been wrong? His Mom no longer had her memory and could not tell him again what happened. What if there had been no missing Lois after all? Clark could not confront Lois and ask her point blank if she spent the last year in the other dimension with the other Clark while pregnant with his child, if he wasn’t one hundred percent sure that she actually had done that.

If it wasn’t true, then he would make his wife paranoid that H.G. Wells might come at any moment and to take her away and drop her back into the worst time of her life… even if it meant that she would die in childbirth so Lara could live (which was the only reason he could think of that the baby showed up without Lois). There was plenty on his plate at the moment that he didn’t want to open this can of worms or Pandora’s box, until he could he knew for sure or he could no longer ignore the issue. He hoped Lois would just tell him the truth and save him this agony of not knowing.

These were the thoughts keeping Clark company as he walked up the stairs and set his wife down on their bed. Curling up into a ball, she put her back towards him. He lay down next to her and kissed her cheek.

“Do you know what I miss, Clark?” she murmured.

“No,” he whispered, softly stroking her hair.

“I miss when you used to lie next to me and wrap me in your red cape to keep me warm. It always made me feel safe, protected, close to you. It always helped me sleep.”

Clark’s hand stopped mid-way through running through her hair. He had never cuddled with her in the Superman suit, never covered her with the red cape while she slept. Moving his arm, he pulled her against his chest and whispered as he kissed her neck, “I miss that, too, honey.” He closed his eyes and felt Kryptonite daggers of pain stab him in the chest.

Lois took Clark’s hand as they walked down the block. “Thank you. This is what I needed. Some fresh air and sunshine.”

Clark smiled at her. Lara was strapped to his chest in a snuggly. Lois watched as he kissed his daughter’s head. “Just needed to remind you that our life isn’t so bad,” he told his wife.

“I know. I’m sorry about last night… This morning. I don’t know what came over me.” Lois sighed. She knew what had come over her. All the pain and suffering she had gone through with almost dying in childbirth, having to have Ultra Woman donate a pint of her blood just to survive. Then both those kids in Smallville coming through it with no problems. The depression, loneliness, and the anger, the hate that spiraled away from her, which she focused on Lex Luthor. She wanted to push it all behind her, but it kept coming back, rearing its ugly head.

“It was nice of Perry to give us the rest of the week off,” Clark said. “Especially with my folks heading home today. We need some time to bond as a family. Just the three of us.”

“Do you think it’s wise? Us walking the streets of Metropolis with Lara. What if someone like Nunk sees us? We’ll be tomorrow’s headline.”

Clark wrapped an arm around her shoulder. “Nunk’s dead, Lois.”

Right, in this dimension, Nunk was dead. “Someone like Nunk, I said.” She turned and grinned at him. “I feel like some ice-cream. Let’s go to that place around the corner. They’ve got killer double fudge ripple.”

“What place?” he asked, his brow furrowed.

They turned the corner and Lois stopped for a brief moment. The ice cream shop was a money lending store. The ice-cream store had been in the other dimension. Crap. She shook her head, so Clark wouldn’t notice her stunned expression. “My mistake. I thought… well, I wonder where that ice-cream parlor was?”

Clark glanced at her. He probably thought she was losing her mind and he was right. Lois didn’t know what was worse, being the one with the lost mind or living with someone losing her mind. She loved Clark so much. She brought his hand to her lips and kissed it. He was being so patient with her.

She would get her bearings soon. She had to or she was going to have to tell him the truth. That she had spent the last year with Clark in the other dimension, carrying Lara, because of the curse. Lois wondered if her husband was going crazy insane wondering where Lara had come from. If he was, he hid it well from her.

“How about that place on the next corner that has the smoothies? I’m still so addicted to smoothies.”

Clark’s brows came together. “Lois, when have you ever drunk a smoothie?”

Backpedal. “Last summer, when I gave up coffee for a week, I switched to smoothies and became totally addicted.” She grinned, hoping that was believable.

Clark turned her towards him, placing a hand on each shoulder and staring into her eyes. “Last summer? When you were on that crazy banana and yogurt diet?” He had a strange expression on his face, almost like he was pleading with her.

“Can I help it if I wanted to look nice for our wedding? You don’t know how many quarts of double fudge chunk ice-cream I went though when you left. It was not pretty.”

Her husband sighed and took hold of hand again. Crisis averted.

Something gnawed at the back of her mind. “How did you know about that anyway?”

Clark grinned. “I’ve got my spies everywhere.”

Wasn’t that what Perry used to say about Alice? “Ah. Jimmy.”

They went around the corner and the smoothie shop was right where she remembered it was. Thank God. She didn’t need a strike two. “Want one?” she asked. “You’d love the strawberry cream.”

He smiled. “Mmmm… Strawberries.” Clark pulled her in for a kiss. “Strawberries always remind me of making love with you,” he murmured.

“Clark!” Lois gasped, covering Lara’s sleeping ears. Then she smiled. “Strawberries, huh?” He had liked that? Good to know. “When we get her room fixed up, we should find out what other fruits you like.” She winked and went into the smoothie shack.

“Deal,” she heard him murmur.

Lois wondered how often she had missed hearing him say sweet and romantic things, because of her normal human hearing. It was something she could quite easily get used to.

*** End of Part 6 ***

Comments

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.