Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Comments here, please!

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Top Banana
Top Banana
No doubt about it, Perry is a dead man. clap

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
Top Banana
Top Banana
Well done. I loved the ending. It keeps Lois in character and Clark on his toes. wink

This *is* my happily ever after.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
clap clap I'm thinking Clark is a dead man too. Because if Perry goes down, he's taking Clark with him. wildguy

Hilarious! I hope Clark hadn't flown to the other side of the Earth to buy Lois those chocolates. laugh

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
laugh

~•~
S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
That was fun! smile

Joan

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Most entertaining! hyper

Did Clark really have to drop the dime on Perry? evil

Gotta feel sorry for Perry. mecry

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
The quick paced sound of heels clicking furiously across the bullpen was like a siren alert.
Uh-oh!

And lucky usually meant Clark Kent had to be in the office to take the beating.
clap

"Perry, on the other hand, is a dead man."
rotflol

Just wonderful! What a fun and amusing little tale! Bravo!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Very cute! laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Thanks everyone for all of the feedback! Yes, Perry is a very dead man, but luckily for him, he writes the paychecks. So Lois might only do him bodily harm. Then again, if you stab a king, stab to kill...

Virginia: I agree. Perry is going down swinging. Clark's only lucky he's invulnerable. laugh And the chocolates were very special because he was giving them to Lois. She basically stomped on his heart. The fact that they were actually from Switzerland didn't help any.

KenJ: Yeah, Clark really sold Perry out. But in his defense, he thought Lois was over it- he didn't realize he was just in the eye of the storm! And you can't feel too bad for Perry. He kind of had it coming, but he'll hold up alright in the end.

Thanks again!

--Mark Twain
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
First off: clap

"Chocolates?" she asked hesitantly.
Well... yeah? Known to soothe the beast.

Clark nodded, a small smile creasing his features.

"Chocolates," she repeated flatly.

Now Clark's brow wrinkled in concern. That shouldn't be her reaction...
Awwwwww clap dizzy

"Or, no, I know what it is. You're a sick man, Kent! What- you just automatically assume that if I'm angry I must be PMS-ing and therefore you should bring me chocolate to stop the threat? Well, guess what, Clark? Sometimes a girl's just mad because she needs to be! Because she wants to be! It's not all PMS! And you're going to need a hell of a lot more than chocolate to fix this up!"
laugh And it also means Lois is willing to accept she was wrong. Oh boy, those hormones must be *really* messing with her.

Clark appeared incredulous. "Lois Lane will come to me and apologize?"
My thought exactly. I'd expect the non-apology.

Clark thought about it. "Well, I mean, sometimes I guess. But she gets mad at me so often that it's difficult to say when she's really mad at me or not."
laugh And poor Clark is too much a boy scout to never try and put it into a mathematical context.

He'd catch himself gravitating her direction multiple times- once he had even stood up, grabbed her empty coffee mug off her desk and was halfway through refilling it before he remembered he was supposed to leave her alone. But by that point it was too late- he had just had to refill the mug and drop it off at her desk, not bothering to try to talk to her.
laugh

Her heartbeat always gave her away.
Awwwww

"Or that I don't know my best friend's tv watching schedule well enough by now?"
Oooh, what a nice veiled hint. Lois knows and respects his tv schedule. The least he could do, sis know and respect her biological one.

"I... I'm sorry for how I behaved toward you earlier. It... it was stupid and petty and I don't know what came over me. I just... overreacted I guess and I want to say I'm sorry."
jawdrop

She held out a small chocolate bar. Clark blinked and looked up at her. "Wha-"
Awwwww

"No, I won't be happy until you eat it. Besides, I got one for myself, too." She pulled out a second matching bar.
Awwwww, so cute!

"Nothing," he replied. "Just that I'll never doubt Perry White again."
Oh boy. Hope Clark looks good in chocolate. /takes a pause to reflect over last statement with knowledge gained from boards/ Hmm... I guess Lois isn't likely to complain.

"Chief made a bet that if I waited long enough, you'd apologize to me. Guess he won't be letting me win at poker after all."
Oh dear.

He turned around to see her glowering and he swallowed.

Whoops.
Big whoops. I think even Ralph didn't make that big a whoops when he tried to sell Perry the pictures of the naked mayor taking a bubble bath with her masseur/lover.

Suddenly she smiled an almost feral smile and walked up to Clark. "Well, let's go then, Clark. We have work in the morning."
/blinks/

"Of course you didn't. And by the sounds of things, you seemed to try to defend me. I'll give you the benfit of the doubt there."
Yes. "Lois would never have PMS. There is no such thing as PMS. How can you even suggest such a thing?"

"Perry, on the other hand, is a dead man."
Oh dear. Oh dear.

But in his defense, he thought Lois was over it- he didn't realize he was just in the eye of the storm!
Wonderful! Just hilarious.

Great little vignette. So much fun. So, are you trying to take Queenie's crown?

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
LOL! Perry is most definitely a dead man! This was too funny! Thanks for the chuckle!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Michael: wave

--Mark Twain
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Back when they did things like dinner and a movie as a non-date date.
This one kind of made me think early dating smile

It's a good thing to get reminders every now and again. Lois is willing to oblige.
Lois Lane. Superman's keep-it-down-to-earth medicine.

hen again, now that he does know her biological schedule, he could get into a lot more trouble just by trying to do the right things...
Who knows. He might actually learn something and simply be covering a Superman golf charity event, a Superman earthquake rescue, a Superman saves space station affair, a Superman holds a 4-weekly peace summit get-together, etc.

Not sure what you mean by that
blush
Mary Potts, Queen of Capes, our resident queen of the unexpected comedy. I think her Oedipus-adaption was the most- shock But it's been a while since I went to her archived stories, so...

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard