Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I promised my family a RL weekend, so I'll be posting Part 31 on Friday (or late Thursday) instead of Saturday (late Friday). Part 32 should post on schedule on Monday (or late Sunday, depending on my energy level). Sorry, if this causes any confusion.

Please post feedback here. Thank you.

Green-Eyed Monster TOC

Last edited by VirginiaR; 08/04/14 08:38 PM. Reason: Fixed broken Link

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Kerth
Kerth
I'll come back and edit the rest of this comment. But right now I just have to get this out there:
“Wait, CK. Sarah’s coming.”
Sarah? Sarah?! Zara?! No. NO! NOOOOOOOOO!!! So close yet so far... please, no...

EDIT:

Okay. I've actually finished now, and I'm back.

The reference to a non-date date had his hairs standing on end and Clark had said something in anger of which he wasn’t proud. Something for which Lois would probably never forgive him.
Oh, Clark. What this time? It must be really bad if even he realizes it as he says it... usually he just is too dense to notice until Lois stops talking to him.
He had told her that by agreeing to go on a date with Luthor, she had finally made the transition to being a streetwalker.
eek Yep. You've done it now, Clark. Here's a shovel. Now go dig your grave.
“I do trust you, Lois,” he tried to explain. “It’s him I don’t trust.”
After all his accusations of "Lois, you're cheating on me with mystery future man" and "You're cheating on me with Tempus" and now "You're cheating on me with Luthor" and of course the ever intelligent "you're cheating on me with me!"... you'd think she'd have a hard time believing this.
“Oh. So, now I’m your mother and you’re your father?” he retorted.
Ouch. Sore spot. And an even dead-er man.
Clark was about to run after her when he realized that she had spoken about their relationship in the past tense.
*sniff, sniff* Aw. No! They were so close.
Well, that’s what happens when your heart stops beating, Kent. You die.
I repeat: aaawwww.... /more sniffles/
“What did you do?” his Mom asked, sitting down next to him.

“Who says that I…?” Clark started and then stopped at her skeptical expression.
Yeah. Martha's one smart cookie. Or Clark's a really really slow cookie for thinking he could fool his mom with that. And for everything he said to Lois previously.
Clark shrugged. “And when she made the date she told him she wasn’t seeing anyone.”
Umm, not exactly telling the whole story here, Clark. Aiming for some sympathy votes, are we?
“You’re being investigated?” his Dad gasped. “Clark, you should have told us.”
He didn't? I suppose not. Well, I agree. He should have.
Sure it does, Dad. An idiot that sabotages his own relationship before it has had time to take off. A do-nothing ne’err-do-well? That’s our boy Kent here in a nutshell.
clap laugh Yay! My favorite line! (refer to siggy)
It was a tossup, which of Clark’s two insults was worst in her opinion.
laugh
She could handle sexy seconds… SIXTY seconds of Clark before slamming the door in his face.
laugh Oh, Ivy. Too bad one of Clark's powers isn't mindreading. He'd either think Lois was going insane or more likely begin cavorting with Ivy and plotting Lois' downfall...
They were at the bathroom door before Lois realized Clark had misunderstood. “Clark, I’m not going to take a shower with you.”

“No?” There was that cute, little pout again.

“No.”
So... no? Too bad. That could be great fun... :p
“But I refuse to make love with a man the same day he called me a cheating streetwalker,”
Good for Lois! A girl's got to have some standards. As appealing as Clark in a steamy shower may sound.
“OK. OK. I’m scum. Lois already read me the riot act tonight.”
From his own mouth! Quite an admission for Ralph.
Where could she be? Luthor’s?
Yes.
Clark couldn’t imagine the man making a date for the next evening with a woman he had just met. Even if that woman was Lois. Nor would Luthor make an appointment on a Saturday night.
Yes, yes he could/would/did.
"Did you bring the money?”

Clark nodded. “From last night’s tips. For what do I need it?”

“To pay your employees,” Perry said with a grin.
confused
“They can’t get full-time, but when you noticed you were getting a week’s paycheck for one night of work, you arranged this deal. They get the extra shift under the table and you were able to ease your guilty mind over the extra funds in your paycheck. And I didn’t have the hassle of paperwork and phone calls to the corporate office to straighten the whole thing out.” Perry half-shrugged. “It’s still not one hundred percent legal, but one thousand percent more honorable and less suspicious. Lexco can’t fault you if you actually paid workers to work with the extra funds in your paycheck. And the government can’t really fault you because you did pay taxes on the extra income.”
Another great plan, courtesy of Perry White! I think he may have missed another calling in running scams...
See first comment/reaction.
“A delivery man?” Sarah’s shoulders fell as she shook her head. “Never mind. It was a shot in the dark anyway. We’ll go to Plan B.”
Why is she being so judgmental and mean? I thought that was more Lana's department.
“I marry and get impregnated by Ching …” She nodded to the man across the street. “And try to pass his child off as yours, claiming you died after our wedding night. Either that or Ching fights Lord Nor to the death, instead of you, for the honor of my hand in marriage.” She said this as if she were simply talking about the weather.
Me: mecry bittersweet moment)

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Virginia, you're pulling out ALL of the stops on this one aren't you! evil

I can't believe what you are doing to poor Clark. He might never be the same again. cat

Have some mercy. grovel

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
MouseRocks: Re: Sarah... Hee-hee. evil

Yep. You've done it now, Clark. Here's a shovel. Now go dig your grave.
There it is folks... the worst thing Clark could do and still survive... kind-of.

After all his accusations of "Lois, you're cheating on me with mystery future man" and "You're cheating on me with Tempus" and now "You're cheating on me with Luthor" and of course the ever intelligent "you're cheating on me with me!"... you'd think she'd have a hard time believing this.
Really? Ya think?

Ouch. Sore spot. And an even dead-er man.
Oh, right. Correction: THIS is the worst thing he could do. Call her a whore and then say this.

Yeah. Martha's one smart cookie. Or Clark's a really really slow cookie for thinking he could fool his mom with that. And for everything he said to Lois previously.
Well, she's the baker in the family.

He didn't? I suppose not. Well, I agree. He should have.
<<cough, cough>> lunkhead.

You just wouldn't understand, Clarkie.
That would be because they hadn't told him about Jonathan's 3... or was it 5?... failed proposals.

Yay! My favorite line!
blush Yeah, well, I had to include it... since it kept staring me in the face, week after week. laugh

That's officially my favorite nickname for Clark.
I'm thinking its Ivy's too.

Not exactly like her dreams. And she'd probably never thought she'd be saying no to Clark in her dreams, either.
Yep, shot down by Lois and shot down by her futon, too.

Oh, Ivy. Too bad one of Clark's powers isn't mindreading. He'd either think Lois was going insane or more likely begin cavorting with Ivy and plotting Lois' downfall...
You do realize that Lois thinks Ivy is her own thoughts, right?

So... no? Too bad. That could be great fun...
Stick around for the sequel. laugh

From his own mouth! Quite an admission for Ralph.
He says the words; me thinky he doesn't believe them though.

Why is she being so judgmental and mean? I thought that was more Lana's department.
Explained in Part 31.

Can't wait for more!!! (Suddenly realizing that we're actually pretty close to the end of this- bittersweet moment)
blush laugh Gee, thanks. <<looks down at feet while making patterns in the carpet with her toes.>> OTOH, there is at least 10+ Parts already written of the sequel. Title not yet released. laugh

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
KenJ: laugh laugh evil laugh laugh Well, Sarah said she'd have to go on to Plan B, didn't she? So, he's safe. Right?

VirginiaR.
---
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
clap

Lois stepped out of her apartment and towards the huge pile of snow, partially blocking her door from the rest of the world.
Oh boy.

Oh! Did the cute little sex god think you would run to his arms and ply him with kisses after what he called you earlier this evening?
laugh

Dipping her hand into the cold, slowly melting, yet still fresh snow, she pulled out a huge handful and threw it at him.
Loo-is. That's not how a mad ex-girlfriend acts. It's more like a playful, mad present-girlfriend.

Out of nowhere Clark tackled her, landing both of them in the soft pile of snow. Then he gradually – for him – started piling snow on top of her.
Oh boy. And she's not really dressed for it.

But the man had traveled to the ends of the earth to prove to her that he believed her – that he loved her – and then he let her pelt him with snow to get her anger out.
Yes, but then he's Superman and impervious to the cold. So, it's like him buying some non-spiky flowers and allowing her to whack him over the head with the them.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
She shrugged out of her now soaking wet robe.
laugh

Tempt away, Clark. Lois’s resolve is dwindling.
Bad Ivy.

“Do you have a towel I could use?”
Is he going to be naked erm ready?

“Take me with you,” she murmured, wrapping her arms back around his neck.
laugh And isn't that offensive from a radio-show host?

“To pay your employees,” Perry said with a grin.
Oh. I'm sensing a pattern here.

exco can’t fault you if you actually paid workers to work with the extra funds in your paycheck.
Actually, given he ruins the financial plans, they can. A lot.

Sarah from Target: Jimmy Olson?

A serious brunette woman close to Clark’s age came to the door.
/squints eyes/

“Clark? Clark Kent?” She looked him over head to toe in his security guard uniform. “The Clark Kent? A security guard?” She appeared disappointed.
Oh dear. OH *DEAR*! And laugh

Sarah smiled indulgently at Clark. “My bodyguard.”
Uuuu Clark. Doesn't that sound a *tad* suspicious?

Why is she so interested in him?
Because she *loves* you. Okay, not really, but... She wants to *marry* you! She wants your *children*!

“A delivery man?” Sarah’s shoulders fell as she shook her head. “Never mind. It was a shot in the dark anyway. We’ll go to Plan B.”
/wipes brow/ Let's hope Plan B does *not* involve Clark Kent or Superman or telling girlfriend Lois she's just been promoted to concubine Lois.

Sarah shrugged. “I marry and get impregnated by Ching …” She nodded to the man across the street. “And try to pass his child off as yours, claiming you died after our wedding night. Either that or Ching fights Lord Nor to the death, instead of you, for the honor of my hand in marriage.” She said this as if she were simply talking about the weather.
jawdrop

That will teach you to ask stupid questions, Kent.
'fraid not.

Lot's of fun. As usual wink

You do realize that Lois thinks Ivy is her own thoughts, right?
Now, Clark unintentionally mind-controlling / suggesting Lois, that would be a fun Halloween fic laugh

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Michael: clap clap Yippee! A double FDK post. Thank you. Is there a reason you are hiding behind a wall? clap So, yes, Tempus would love the irony.

Is that an accurate count or did Ivy pick unlucky 13 on purpose?
Unlucky guess. Like me, she's lost count.

Yes, but then he's Superman and impervious to the cold. So, it's like him buying some non-spiky flowers and allowing her to whack him over the head with the them.
She's still getting used to him being different; so thinking outside the box doesn't come naturally.

Looks like he remembered what she likes and dressed accordingly.
Probably better than showing up in just a red bow.

Okay, she really does have an excuse for every time. 'unconscious' 'make-up sex' 'cramps' 'protection' I think I'm still missing 'drunk' and 'pheromones' Poor Clark. Maybe he *does* deserve her.
More excuses coming. laugh Neither of which are "drunk" or "Pheromones."

And that wasn't his fault.
Confusion tends to happen whenever IVY takes over Lois's body.

Okay, first off, they could have just washed each other. And maybe gone to third base. And second, did he call her a streetwalker before or after midnight?
First off, Gfic. Second off, same day as in 24 hours.

Hmm... I'm starting to wonder if her punishment for him is actually a frequent need for a dip into the arctic.... Yes, Lois has found the most deviant of punishments for her hormon-saturated pimpfriend or is it boypimp?
laugh Good guess.

May I suggest red rocks?
Kryptonite-free story. Sorry.

'main squeeze'? And isn't that offensive from a radio-show host?
huh "Squeeze" is a word allowed on the radio.

Actually, given he ruins the financial plans, they can. A lot.
Perry didn't say it was a fool-proof plan.

Sarah from Target: Jimmy Olson?
Nope, the other one.

Uuuu Clark. Doesn't that sound a *tad* suspicious?
Nah. City people always say strange things. Live there long enough and you learn to take it in stride.

Now, Clark unintentionally mind-controlling / suggesting Lois, that would be a fun Halloween fic
Would he survive such a fic if Lois knew that's what he had been up to?

laugh

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Is there a reason you are hiding behind a wall?
Well... it was kind of late blush

but not a Companion... she might confuse that with Concubine.
Yes, but Lex doesn't have concubines. Those are for nobility. Not new money. And Companions, while free to choose with whom to consort, wouldn't necessarily turn Lex down. After all, he is a charming, wealthy patron of the horizontal arts. See? easy to spot the difference.

I doubt she'd need green rocks after such a suggestion.
/gets popcorn/

Actually, he said: "Clark Kent always sabotages his own relationships better than anyone we know."
Now that you mention it. Wouldn't that be a nice viggy: Clark learns when to shut up by watching Tempus appear with a box of popcorn.

Probably better than showing up in just a red bow.
Hmm... Lois might have found it a tad suggestive, but Ivy would first have squealed so loud that Lois got a headache and then taken over her host's body. Hmm... did I just turn Ivy into a Goa'uld? Hmm... actually, lascivious Tok'Ra, since she hasn't tried to take over the world. Yet.

More excuses coming.
Poor blue boyfriend.

First off, Gfic. [quote]That doesn't mean they have to wait till they have kids before hinting towards...stuff. [quote]Second off, same day as in 24 hours.
Drat. Lois might have re-evaluated otherwise. But then, the 21-hours since are also nice laugh

"Squeeze" is a word allowed on the radio.
Yes, but, serious question there, is it a usually offensive term to 1990s women?

Would he survive such a fic if Lois knew that's what he had been up to?
Depends on whether or not he had...his act together? wink

Michael

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard