Print Thread
#82461 10/03/11 04:35 PM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Getting there. dance

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
#82462 10/03/11 07:01 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Oh, no... no.... no... Trask's men are following Lane & Kent. That's not good as that's not from canon from what I recall. That mean the paradox has begun! Yikes! clap I should have figured.

Kate smelled the fear of death on her husband? O-kay. Kate understands the 'weave' of time. O-kay. Sounds like he married a psychic as well. Somethings wrong and I don't like it. I'm guessing we'll learn more about Kate & Jackson in time.

I love how you dangle just a little bit of suspence in front of us and as we dive for it, you move it slightly forward and say 'almost.' We're like fish on your line.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
#82463 10/03/11 07:14 PM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
SHADO is part of a crossover - it was originally based in Great Britain but in my 'verse moved (more or less) to Metropolis. So Straker is American (from Boston) and Freeman is Australian (but with a North London accent).
wave

Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
#82464 10/03/11 07:36 PM
Kerth
Kerth
Very interesting chapter! I liked how you have Straker and Freeman spying on Lois and Clark- watching them comment on the simple things we saw them do... though, like Virginia, I too sense bad things to come with Trask putting stalkers on them, too. Curious about the psychic thing with his wife, but I suppose I'll have to wait for more to be revealed. Can't wait!
wave

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
#82465 10/09/11 06:16 AM
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
He had hated the sheep.

But he had loved the stars and the wide open skies.
He reminds me of Lois.

“I’m told there’s a companion rock that’s ahead of it by a day or so.
A companion piece? Was that on the show?

“I didn’t have to,” Straker said. “She smelled the death on me when I came home after that little trip. She did some research. I never ask her or Jackson for details, but they both told me that the weave of reality was torn and there were two futures depending on a single frozen moment.”
clap

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
#82466 10/09/11 10:26 AM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
A companion piece? Was that on the show?
A couple people have worked out the physics of Nightfall. Basically if it could cause an eclipse, it was between the Earth and the Sun. If it's between the Earth and the Sun, the math doesn't look good for the rock hitting the planet on this orbit. Ergo, there's a second rock. jawdrop

#82467 10/09/11 10:32 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Wait, are you saying that it wasn't Superman's gravitational effects that caused the occurrence and abnormal behavior of Nightfall?

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

#82468 10/09/11 02:37 PM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Heck no - it was the Gou'ld dance

#82469 10/10/11 08:29 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
rotflol

Michael

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard