Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
I knew Lois sneaking in--on her own, no less--would bring her to no good.

In fanfic, it seems we often get an overabundance of stories about Clark's stubbornness and the problems it brings; it's nice to get a bit of the other side and see that Lois has a bit of stubbornness herself.

Hope Aykira knowing doesn't prove too troublesome for our couple.

And, as an aside, I like the phrasing in the first or second paragraph, the phone ringing with shrill indifference to Aykira's desire to sleep. Very strikingly put. smile

Kerth
Kerth
Interesting! It's all going well, then better, and better, then- drat. So close. Wonder what Aykira will do with this information!

Good job! thumbsup

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hmm... Drs Scott and Amundsen - they must have taken a break from their Polar explorations to come and work for LexCorp... laugh

I'm still wondering about the mysterious Aykira. Who is she, what is her agenda, what is she doing in this time and place?

I guess I'll just have to read and find out.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yes! Polar explorers are my heroes! hyper
Aykira will use this knowledge never fear, the lady has her own agenda and she has no fear of seeing it to its conclusion.

Beware those who disturb her beauty sleep!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard