Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Missing Lois - TOC

Thank you for reading. Please post feedback here.

Oh, and.... evil

Last edited by VirginiaR; 02/08/15 09:01 PM. Reason: Fix Broken Links

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
Uh-oh, looks like Lois is causing trouble for alt-Lois:

It’s me Lex wants. His wife. Lois Lane!” she yelled
Hope Jimmy will be okay.

Joan

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Oh bugger…
It was her fault. She must have dropped Lara when she disappeared. Knocked the wind out of her or something.
Well, at least she’s got a mother instinct.

Ultra Lois still shook, sobbing against his chest. “We can never have children,” she whispered. “I’m going to be a horrible mother, Clark.”
Don’t worry, your kids will be much more bouncy.

“You should have warned me!” She slugged him in the chest. “Clark, you should have told me it might be a possibility.”
Ultra Woman, you have to watch out for Lucy. She disappears every time her younger self dies in the other dimension. It’s been a while, and since she’s like a continental faultline, the next one’s overdue, and probably a big one, too. But don’t worry, she’ll show up where she left off, just don’t step into her, okay?

“I hope we’re not interrupting anything,” Lois said, holding Lara to her shoulder.
hyper

Ultra Woman kissed Clark’s cheek and whispered, “She’s happy, Clark.”
Sounds like it.

“Lois? Why did you die? Do you know?”
Now what kind of question is *that*?

“And he killed you. Kal killed you?” Ultra Woman couldn’t believe her ears.
/shrugs/ It’s a thing he does.

Superman nodded. “Now, I have a spot to start looking for Vixen.”
Ooooooh!

The new and improved Ultra Woman would surely be able to conceive with the other Clark, wouldn’t she?
So, tie his Lois to a lightning rod? Oh, wait. Tie himself to a lightning rod and hold on to Lois.

Perhaps she had fallen in love with the other Clark.
Yes, then she would have surely left him a replacement. Think! Clark.

What if Lois never returned and someday soon Mr. Wells would arrive to tell him that his Lois was just a stand-in and it was time for her to return to the past where she belonged?
Oh dear. What is he going to think when the baby shows up alone?

The little man gazed at her with wide eyes. “Lois? Lois Lane?”

She frowned. “No. Lucy El.” She focused her attention on him. Who was he?

“Lois. Don’t you recognize me?”
laugh

“Oh, dear God. You’ve lost your memory. I’ve left you here too long.” He shook his head.
*squeeeee*

The man stumbled backward. “Dead? Oh, dear, no. I was sure bringing her here would save her from the curse…”
clap

She smiled. Ooops. “Thank you. Clark has me on an exercise program.”
Yes. Up. And Down. Up. And Down. Up. And Down.

“He’s at the apartment watching Lara.”

“Then she’s…! Oh, that’s something at least.” The man sighed in relief.

“Yes, Lara’s mother needs an afternoon off every once in a while and Clark is thrilled to help out.”
laugh

This statement clearly stumped Mr. Wells. “Then who is his girlfriend?”

Lucy grinned. “I’m sure you’ll recognize her when you see her.”
laugh

“What? No! She can’t leave today. She can’t leave without saying goodbye. I know things have been rough these last few months… but…”
Oh boy.

“Did you call her Lois?”

“Slip of the tongue, my boy.” Mr. Wells smiled.

“Oh. Right.
Huh.

A minute later, Mr. Wells was scooped up into her arms. “Mr. Wells, I am Superman’s girlfriend, Ultra Woman.”

“Oh, deary me. Clark has had a busy year.” Mr. Wells chuckled, holding on to his bowler hat.
Yes. He’s visited every flower in the garden.

She could pass for Ultra Woman… well, the other Lucy, now.
So, super baby and depression make for great diet?

She was tired of force-feeding herself. Of having ice-cream sundaes and cakes and cookies and heavy rich food and as many Double Fudge Crunch bars as she wanted.
Wow.

Who knew she would get tired of pigging out?
laugh

Wouldn’t Clark be surprised when she made him an edible dinner for once?
So long as she doesn’t fry frog legs as part of the menu?

She knew that as long as she was drawn to this Clark, as long as she thought of kissing him, holding him, of spending time with him alone as they used to do, she felt she was still cheating on her husband – even if she wasn’t actually physically doing so.
Oh great.

about making love to this dimension’s Clark.
Oh the plus side, Clark won’t get suspicious if she calls out “Clark!” during it.

Making love with her Clark was making love. Kind, gentle, slow, caring, and… she closed her eyes… wonderful. This dimension’s Clark and she hadn’t made love. She released another breath. They had definitely had sex.
Wells. Wells. Wells.

She couldn’t communicate with anyone except Lara and, then, only sometimes.
frown

A cherry red Corvette pulled up beside her and James jumped out.
I was scared for the first part of that sentence.

James’s smile grew larger. “I love you.” He gulped. Obviously, that was not what he meant to say. “I mean, as a friend.”
Oh bugger.

“I’m not an idiot, Lucy.” James chuckled. “You think I don’t know it was you he took to Perry’s Superhero Ball?”
Oh bugger.

“That was you in an Ultra Woman costume. You thought I didn’t recognize you? That I wouldn’t notice the baby bump in all those hundreds of pictures I took of you that night?”
Oh bugger.

“I was so in love with you and you only had eyes for Clark. I watched you for months, staring at him from across the newsroom.
Oh bugger.

You are the most amazing woman I have ever met, Lucy. I have loved you since…”
Oh bugger.

“Now, let’s go inside before Vixen snatches you off the street.”

“It doesn’t matter if Lex kills me. I’ve named you as beneficiary to inherit the Daily Planet,” he said, not standing up.
Oh bugger.

“You’re not?” A smile spread across his face. “Then I just said all that stuff…” He blushed.
Oops?

He stood up. “Of course, I…” Then he was gone. Only gold dust reflected in the air.
Oh bugger.

“No!” She screamed, running down the steps to the sidewalk. “Clark!” She had to save James, herself. Lois pulled off her wig, holding her arms wide. “Vixen! You grabbed the wrong person. It’s me Lex wants. His wife. Lois Lane!” she yelled. Then she, too, disappeared.
Oh bugger. Oh bugger. Oh bugger. Really, Lois? *Really*? And so, *that's* why you kept recounting her fledgling powers.

peep Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Joan: Why is that? Lois is saying she IS alt-Lois. Jimmy is fine back in his dimension. Oh, you mean James... cool

Michael: thumbsup Good thing he's not paranoid or a jinx or thinks something horrible could ever happen to Lois.

Yes. Up. And Down. Up. And Down. Up. And Down.
clap

Yes. He’s visited every flower in the garden.
evil

I was scared for the first part of that sentence.
Did you think it was Jaxon?

Really, Lois? *Really*? And so, *that's* why you kept recounting her fledgling powers.
Fledgling powers? huh Lois has some improved hearing and a better immunity and great metabolism. No heat vision. No flying. No cold breathing (well, not super powered at least wink ). No super strength. You do remember that Lois doesn't plan, right?

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Not at that age!
Wouldn't that be a surprise? /neighbor asking Lois: Why's there a wire-mesh over the stroller?

And he's a bit used.
Yeah. Pretty driven-in by now.

That why SHE's the brains of the outfit.
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I'm still here!!

I just make a stop to say:
COME ON!!! GIVE HER A BRAKE!
well, anyway, because of all the twist and turns that you give to your characters, is that you got me here... IN THE BORDER OF ME CHAIR! pulling off my hair one by one cat

Clark: "So what are you saying? I should go crawling back on my hands and knees?"
Martha: "No, honey. Fly back. It's faster!!"
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
chelo: wave

I'm still here!!
hyper Yeah. It's a long one. It took just under 9 months to post, posting 3 times a week on the boards.

I just make a stop to say:
COME ON!!! GIVE HER A BRAKE!
[Linked Image] I mean, sorry. No. If I give her a break than there isn't any angst or plot. I give her a little rest in Part 8? Yes, that's the one, I think. Just a tiny vacation. evil Or not.

well, anyway, because of all the twist and turns that you give to your characters, is that you got me here... IN THE BORDER OF ME CHAIR! pulling off my hair one by one cat
Well, that's to make sure that you don't put my story down. Clearly, I need to work harder at that in Wrong Clark. [Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
---

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard