OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Please post feedback here. Thank you.

Green-Eyed Monster TOC

Last edited by VirginiaR; 08/04/14 08:58 PM. Reason: Fixed broken Link

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Kerth
Kerth
Wonderful chapter! Really great! Again, too busy to comment extensively (have to come up with three loglines and watch another thriller movie before ten am tomorrow- and no, that's not an excuse to get out of commenting. That's literally my homework assignment smile1 ) But it was fantabulousacious! (yes, i came up with that on the spot). Loved the interaction between Lois and Perry- it was just too perfect! And the ending with Clark was great, too! So everybody who is anybody knows that Lois knows now... even though she doesn't want to know but Clark really wants to tell her. laugh Fantastic clap "Awesome!" and then the quip about Return of the Jedi made me laugh...

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
M
Blogger
Blogger
M
Great update loved it
Mad dog lane there no stoping her when she's on the hurt loved the way she work perry over and I was happy to see that it was not him nicking but who is?
Lots more fun to come i see and I can't wait
All the best

Mpj
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
I've been wondering something - are you going to let the inner voices of our favorite couple meet?

Y'know, that actually sounds like a challenge. Too bad I don't have the time to do anything with it.

I think Lois is wrong on one point. She wants Clark to fess up about Superman, but she won't let him tell her any secrets. Is she afraid that he'll tell her something other than his secret identity? It's not fair for her to be mad at him for keeping a secret she won't let him tell. On the other hand, maybe it's fair from a certain point of view.

Curious about this "other" Tempus, too. Is he really an auditor for Lexco or is this some other dimension-hopping version of Tempus who's determined to prevent Superman from appearing? Very interesting plot line here. If Lois could record him talking about forcing her on a date, maybe she'd have enough leverage to make him go away for good.

Still reading and commenting when I can. Interesting twist on their origins, too. I kind of like Martha running a restaurant. It would be a favorite hangout of so many young professionals who would find a sympathetic ear and some matronly affection, along with Jonathan's laconic but pointed counsel. And the food would rock, too.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
MouseRocks: Thank you for taking time out of your busy movie watching time to comment. laugh Did I mention that this Lois is a bit of a closet SciFi fan? clap

Mpj: Who's the thief? Hhhmmm. Good question. Of course it's not Perry or Clark or Lois...

Terry: Thank you for the comments. I think most of your concerns will be addressed in the next part. First she was angry because he didn't tell her his secret, but by the end of this part she's over her anger and her motivation has changed because she knew he wanted to tell her and that was enough to placate her. cool

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
“Clark?” Perry asked evasively.

“Super Clark,” Lois said between clenched teeth.

“Oh. You do know.”
So, everybody knows Lois knows except for Clark? And she really thinks that's going to help her with the jury?

"Clark’s not going to like that,” her boss stated the obvious.
/imagines Clark crashing their dinner and the restaurant/ wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Michael: Thank you for the lol comments.

That's also why telling the auditor that he doesn't need to see their paperwork won't work. Even if Clark's worked there for three or four seasons.
What? You didn't realize that Lex Luthor was in charge of the Evil Empire? laugh

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Darth Lexus?

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard