Print Thread
#82151 09/20/11 12:52 PM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Comments please? smile1

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
#82152 09/20/11 02:12 PM
Kerth
Kerth
clap Marvelous, simply marvelous! I'm liking more and more how you have placed this outside perspective on the episode. Lois and Clark's conversation as picked up by Freeman is quite funny.

Quick question- about Majik. I'm driving myself crazy racking my brains but I have too many things to do before tomorrow so I don't especially want to dredge through conspiracy theories online... is Majik real? For some reason, that name is sticking out in my head as something I've heard of before in relation to the government, but the only tangible thing I can think of is the supposed codebreaker called "magic" that was used to supposedly crack the Japanese code system in the attack before Pearl Harbor. (Again, that's lumped in with the conspiracy theories. It may have existed, but not so sure about the Pearl Harbor stuff. My high school world history teacher was big into that stuff. And Star Wars. He was actually a pretty cool dude wink )

Anywhosits, really great chapter! They're getting better and better and I can't wait for more! dance

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
#82153 09/20/11 02:21 PM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Let's say that Majik is semi-real. A lot of people believe it was (and may still be), but with conspiracy theories, who can tell?

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
#82154 09/20/11 03:06 PM
Kerth
Kerth
Originally posted by Dandello:
Let's say that Majik is semi-real. A lot of people believe it was (and may still be), but with conspiracy theories, who can tell?
Too true, too true. I was just wondering if it was real enough to have actually heard something about. huh Thanks for answering my question!

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
#82155 09/20/11 09:34 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Majik and SHADO! eek How many super-secret gov't agencies are there out there to spy on the aliens on Earth?! (Oh, and B39, but they're not there to spy as much as destroy). I love that it was SHADO that emptied the warehouse out from under Trask instead of Trask himself. hyper

If SHADO knew what Trask was up to (throwing L&C from the plane), why didn't they stop it... of course, that's the next part isn't it?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
#82156 09/26/11 08:48 AM
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
“The Metropolis Police fished Thompson’s body out of the harbor last night,”
wave
Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard