Next Thread
Print Thread
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Please post feedback here. Thank you.

Green-Eyed Monster TOC

And to answer the questions on everyone's lips:

Yes, it was him; only, not future canon him. He's an earlier model... the modern day, working stiff model. Hope that makes things more clear. laugh

Yes, the lack of question marks above means that I have finally finished GEM! hyper (Just so this story didn't end up being 50 parts long.) Hopefully, I'll have finished the sequel before I finish posting this story and we can transistion right into it. We'll see. We'll see. (It's a much shorter, hopefully, -- stand alone -- story)

Last edited by VirginiaR; 08/04/14 09:00 PM. Reason: Fixed broken Link

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
It appears as though I was mistaken in thinking it was Nigel! evil

Lois s going to need help with this one! mecry

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
M
Blogger
Blogger
M
This story just gets better and better love the the ups and downs you keep chucking at them
P.s I hope it someone use doing the nicking at the book shop

Mpj
Kerth
Kerth
Sick as a dog right now... but fever broke and I'm no longer spewing things everywhere... so I was finally able to concentrate enough to read this update- great chapter! An average joe sort of Tempus! Brilliant! Wondered about his ancestors before- after all, he had to come from *somewhere* and it clearly wasn't Clark :p

Can't wait for more! Though I'm still mad at Clark for getting all macho with Lois and at Lois for agreeing to go on a date with TEMPUS of all people... I need to know what happens next! So I anxiously await...
wave

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Congratulations to finishing! And *yay* to the sequel. /hopes Ivy will deliver far more than the assumed 20 parts for the sequel/

Unfortunately, that would be exactly what would happen if she tried such a stupid move. She would break her knuckles.
wave

Michael, eagerly awaiting the next part

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
KenJ: hyper

MouseRocks: Hope you are feeling better. At least you have a good excuse to stay at home and watch movies. wink It seemed like L&C always met Tempus either in the past or future... I thought it was about time to introduce them to one in their time. I'll try to post three times this week. laugh

Michael: So far in about one prologue and four parts of the sequel and IVY has taken over. So I might have to do some serious editing before I will be able to post to the Gfic boards. blush Not even going to hazard a guess on lengths... I've learned my lesson with GEM. blush

Yes, Future Tempus looked like Tempus from "Tempus, Anyone?" Modern-Day Tempus looks like Tempus from "Tempus Fugitive".

/recommends sterilization of this edition.
That might work on solving all their problems. But then where would be the fun in that? laugh

Is he legit? Yep, he works for Lex at Lexco as an auditor.

And a very inappropriate auditor.
Because Lex always hires appropriate employees? Because Tempus always acts appropriately?

Why is he trying to date her? He can't believe he could charm her during the date, can he? So, is he planning on GHBing her? Otherwise, he should go for the direct line
Hmmm. Good Question. What is his motive? cool

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I'll try to post three times this week.
/does really embarrassing SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE/

Originally posted by VirginiaR:
So I might have to do some serious editing before I will be able to post to the Gfic boards.
Oooooooo hyper

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard