Print Thread
#82082 09/16/11 05:48 AM
Top Banana
OP Online Content
Top Banana
Hey, I'm up to section 3 dance

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
#82083 09/16/11 07:54 AM
Kerth
Kerth
jawdrop Freeman's a psychic???

Wait, I thought Straker was the psychic one? No? Or are they both? Ooh, this just got very interesting. Wonder how the events will unfold. And I highly doubt it's just his subconscience doing the scriptwriting for him. wink

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
#82084 09/16/11 12:53 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Interesting premis. Have you written anything on this universe before? From te read I would assume that you have.

Can you give some titles?

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
#82085 09/16/11 01:00 PM
Top Banana
OP Online Content
Top Banana

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
#82086 09/16/11 02:25 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Yep, more going on under the surface, just like I thought.

So, Straker is psychic and Freeman has psychic feelings from time to time. Now this definate dream from the future. At first, I thought Straker was going to kill Trask at the same time Sherrif Rachel shot at him, but now, the button remote thingy? And it was a 'younger' Straker? Something more is going on here. Hmmmm.

Suspence. Could he have something to do with that time-traveling writer? Hmmmm. Curious. Very curious. Wondering where this is going. Wondering very much.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
#82087 09/25/11 09:46 AM
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
“George Thompson went out to the Bureau’s warehouse about one this afternoon and he hasn’t been seen since,” Foster told Freeman later that afternoon.
Now, wa-da-ya know.

“But he managed to get Thompson past us anyway.”
Yeah, in a 6 feet long plastic bag. Or maybe a 3 feet long chest.

But Foster had a wife and family now and Freeman’s mood wasn’t going to be conducive to chatting up a pretty young thing.
Quite the ladies' men in the good old days?

He stood and watched as a gurney with a body-bag was placed in the medical examiner’s van.
Hmm...

Freeman and Straker were crouched by a farmhouse porch – from the landscape Freeman guessed they were in the Midwestern U.S. Straker was younger and armed with a high-powered rifle.
Is Freeman a psychic, too? And why is Straker younger?

Again Straker stopped him, but this time instead of a rifle, the blond man had a small device in his hand. It was silver and had several buttons on the face. Straker pressed one button and…
A time window? Niiiiiice. And the dream's a suppressed memory? Now we're getting to Paradoxes.

wave

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard