Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
L
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
It's been a long time between updates, but life's been busy. I also changed this chapter around a few times before I was satisfied with it, so that's another reason for the delay. I hope you like what I came up with.

Thoughts?

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Well, Lex is turning more evil by the moment. I hope Lois figures out soon that he's up to no good. Especially since he's planning on turning the Tickler's weapons on her again.

Lex must be grasping a straws to admit to Sarah guess on his identity was correct that quickly. I was thinking she would have to prove it was him from the bite on his hand. His lack of paitence will be his undoing.

You'd think Lex would be more thankful to the man who had just rescued him.

I can understand Clark/Superman's frustration with Lex. Let's hope this is the straw that breaks the camel's back as far as Lois is concerned.

Poor Sarah. Even if she's the 'bad guy' she's not as bad as psycho Lex.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Kerth
Kerth
clap Yay! Good chapter! I feel bad for Sarah- she's not really a villain- but her actions definitely got her involved with the wrong crowd. I wonder what Lex is going to do to Clark... and what he'll do when he can't get the tickling serum through his invulnerable skin. devil

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
L
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Thanks for the comments. A new chapter is coming soon. smile

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard