Print Thread
#82003 09/12/11 06:39 PM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Comments are love dance

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
#82004 09/12/11 07:53 PM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Fascinating! Great continuation with Straker and Freeman, and with the asteroid coming and Trask a threat! smile1

EvelynC
#82005 09/12/11 08:10 PM
Kerth
Kerth
Very interesting premise... also went back and read "The Smallville Connection", which was very good as well laugh Can't wait for more! Gotta feeling they won't like it when a glowing green rock surfaces in their investigations...

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
#82006 09/12/11 08:59 PM
Kerth
Kerth
Interesting start, looking forward to more.

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
#82007 09/12/11 09:58 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Interesting to see the whole Superman / Trask relationship through the eyes of a third party.... not necessarily unbiased one at that. The dream Straker mentions confused me a bit. First he mentions that Trask kills Superman and then the world get hit by an astoroid, because there's no Superman around to stop it. Then Straker mentions killing Trask in his dream. Is this a second dream, or did I misread? Sounds like Straker is psychic? Is he related to Star? (Sorry, laugh just had to throw that one out!) Intersting premise. I'd love to see where you take it.

By the way, was the asteroid sent to Earth to test Superman or conquer it like in Lynn S.M.'s The Butterfly Effect ? Is that why it shifted course? Since Straker's group are MIB type men, they must have relations with the Thelsicans, too, right? wink

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
#82008 09/12/11 11:37 PM
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Interesting. So maybe someone else will deal with Trask prior to the events of Green Green Glow of Home?

No, I don't think so, yes I think that you are going to turn that episode on its head. But not in a clean Untwist way.

I also think your Lois Lane will figure out she has feeling for Clark and also figure out Clark is Superman.

Framework4
#82009 09/13/11 04:24 AM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Well, Straker is a bit psychic laugh
but if I tell you the original challenge this is for it'll give too much away. blush

And sorry, this bunch knows about the MIB movie and comic books. There are no aliens from that movie wandering around Metropolis (that Straker or Freeman know of.) laugh

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
#82010 09/15/11 01:17 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Fascinating the way Lois and Clark is woven into a sci-fi series from nearly forty years ago.

Very much looking forward to seeing how this all pans out.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
#82011 09/25/11 05:31 AM
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
This takes place a few days after 'The Smallville Connection '.
Ooooo fun!

“Ed, assuming Trask does have a way to hurt Superman, exactly how bad would the results be?” Freeman asked. “Are we looking at possible retribution from his people on New Krypton?”
No. Zara would shrug her shoulders. Nor would send a gift basket. And Trey, Trey would look and mumble and declare himself not competent. On the other hand, press retribution might be quite nasty, what with a Mad Dog hunting every government and non-government organization down, public and secret ones.

“A dream I had ten years ago,” Straker continued. “I dreamed that you and I were in Metropolis and there was a Superman and Trask succeeded in killing him. And one month later, the Earth has hit by an extinction-level-size meteorite because Superman wasn’t there to stop it.”
Fascinating.

It’s not going to miss, unless we happen to have a helpful Kryptonian around to take care of it for us.”
See? Always handy to have one of those around in case of earthquake, hostage situation, or ELE asteroids.

“In my dream, he knew and didn’t care. And that’s why I killed him.”
Ominous.

Looking forward to the rest. Oh, wait! laugh

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard