Missing Lois - TOC

Author’s Note: Canon Lois will once again be addressed as ‘Lois’ or ‘Kal’s Lois’ or ‘Kal’s Lucy.’ She will still be called ‘Lucy’ when others who know her as that speak with or about her. Alt-Lois will now be called ‘Ultra Woman’, ‘Ultra Lois’, ‘the other Lois’ or just plain “Ultra” or sometimes a rare ‘Ultra Lucy.’ I’m trying to keep it clear, who is who. I apologize in advance for any confusion between the Loises.

Story Notes: This story is mostly set in alt-dimension, although visits to the canon dimension do happen from time-to-time and more regularly during this chapter.
- Clark = Alt-Clark unless otherwise noted (such as when we are in the canon dimension, then 'Clark' is canon Clark)
- Lucy El = pregnant canon Lois avoiding the curse by hiding out with alt-Clark, aka alt-Lois's secret identity
- Kal = Lucy El's husband's name, or what Lois-Lucy and alt-Clark call canon Clark
- Lois = canon Lois (again); unless we're in canon dimension, then Lois could be referring to the substitute Lois borrowed from canon Lois's pre-amnesia time to fill in for canon Lois while she was in alt-dimension; or the ‘deceased’ wife of alt-Luthor
- Ultra Woman = originally the costume Lucy/Lois wore to Perry's 'Come as Your Favorite Superhero' party; now, alt-Lois
- Lara = the name Lois has chosen for her daughter (after Clark’s birth mother)
- Mr. Amazing = alt-Lois's nickname for Superman
- Wow Woman = alt-Clark/Superman's pet nickname for alt-Lois/Ultra Woman
- Sam Lane = alt-Lois's Dad, Lucy’s doctor & Clark’s roommate
- James Olsen = owner of the Daily Planet, Lois-Lucy's friend
- Dr. Bernard Klein = S.T.A.R. Labs scientist and Superman's 'doctor'
- Professor Jefferson Cole = S.T.A.R. Labs scientist who framed Lois for murder in canon dimension and then straitjacketed delusional Lois in alt-world

What happened in Chapter 7: Part 5...

Pregnant Lois is in labor. Clark has promised never to leave her side while she's in labor. Ultra Woman pops in from time to time to see how she's fairing and to help when Lois loses control... of her emotions and of her semi-super abilities. Ultra Woman promised Lois to bring Dr. Klein to the birth, just in case they need a Superman expert on hand, despite Clark not wanting him to be there after Lois/Lucy was held captive at S.T.A.R. Labs by Jefferson Cole when she went delusional back in November. Dr. Sam Lane (alt-Lois's Dad) has promised to be her doctor and not to take her to a real hospital if things get beyond his control.

Lois told Clark that she loved him and that when they made love, she wasn't confusing him for her Clark, but that she loved her Clark more.

Part 6

It was after ten o’clock that night when Sam announced that Lois was finally dilated enough to move to their make-shift hospital. The mother had calmed down again. That flare-up of super abilities had reverted to a normal labor an hour later, then reared its ugly head again about four-fifteen and then again a couple hours later when her waters finally broke. Her temperature had fluctuated between normal ninety-eight point six to one-hundred five point three. They were all tired and exhausted, especially Lois, by the time Sam made the announcement. He had taken another nap that afternoon and Ultra Woman had returned to the office after lunch, only to be called home again at four thirty. Clark had been on duty all day, refusing to leave, refusing to take a break, except when Lois was in the bathroom.

Lois knew that in some ways, Clark felt as close to this baby as if it were his own. He was holding on to Lois’s hand, while rubbing her back, when Sam told them the news. “Oh, yea! It’s almost over.” She smiled.

Sam shook his head. “No, sweetie. The hard part is just beginning.”

“What?!” Lois gasped.

“This has only been labor. You still have to do birth.”

Lois’s eyes actually rolled back in her head with exhaustion and only Clark’s calm voice revived her. “Think of Lara.”

She blinked. Right. Her daughter. “I’m so tired. Can’t I sleep for a while?”

Sam shrugged. “Go ahead and try. Don’t think it’s going to happen, do you?”

The contractions had come so closely together they felt like they were on top of each other at times. She had gone through sixteen cups of ice-chips in the last three hours alone. She looked up at Clark. He looked so much like her Clark that she almost felt him present. “Don’t leave me.”

Clark smiled down at her. “Wouldn’t want to be anywhere else.”

“I love you so much,” Lucy said, pulling him in for a kiss on her lips.

“I’ll relay the message to Clark,” he murmured. “Or better yet, you do it.”

This Clark would never let her daydream, not even once, that he was her Clark. He always reminded her that he was the other Clark. He didn’t want her to fall into the trap of believing he was her Clark, of pushing herself over the edge towards delusion again. Although he never stopped her from kissing him from time to time either, Lois noticed.

Ultra Woman had been generous and had not done more than growl the first few times Lois had kissed Clark. His girlfriend had seen that Kal’s Lois needed Clark, really needed him as her friend, as her rock to anchor her to reality. Ultra Woman had even told Kal’s Lois, when they were alone in the bathroom, that it was okay. Ultra Woman wouldn’t punish either of them for what happened that day. But then Clark’s girlfriend informed Lois in no uncertain terms, that if Lois tried to kiss Clark again after the baby’s birthday, Lois would meet with all fury of Ultra Woman’s powers.

When neither Sam nor Ultra Woman could control her in her manic phase, Clark just had to take her hand and speak to her as if he were Kal – call her “honey,” remind her she was doing it for Lara – and she would calm right down. Clark had called her Lois from the moment he arrived that morning and hadn’t stopped. This wasn’t a day for secret identities or for hiding. This day was about Lara and Clark never let her or anyone else forget it.

Ultra Woman flew Dr. Lane to the hospital and then went to retrieve Dr. Klein from S.T.A.R. Labs, where the poor man had probably nibbled his fingernails down to the nubs, wondering when the call would come. Lois surmised that Clark was going to be outraged when he found out that they had contacted the scientist without obtaining his permission.

“Clark,” Lois whispered as he picked her up for the journey. Ultra Woman had already put Lois into the nighty they had bought specially for the occasion. Clark had bundled her up in blankets as well; the cold February air hinted at snow.

“Yes, Lois.”

“Don’t be angry.”

“That’s not a good start to a conversation, Lois. What did you do?” Clark stopped at the windows and looked at her.

“I’m scared, Clark, and it’s not a feeling I like.”

“I know, honey. You’ll be okay. You can do this.”

“I’m scared of the curse, Clark. I’m scared that something is going to happen that we can’t control or can’t anticipate. So, I…” Lois bit her lip, glancing down. “I asked your Lois… well, Ultra Woman, really, to bring Dr. Klein to our hospital. Just in case something happens and we need someone else to bounce ideas off of.”

Clark took a deep breath and released it. “Lois, did you know that Mr. Wells showed me the paper with your funeral announcement in it?”

She blinked through her tears and focused her eyes on him. “You saw that? You read what it said happened? What they did to us?”

Clark nodded. “Why do you think I got so mad when you went to S.T.A.R. Labs when you were delusional? I knew what horrible things people could do, would do to someone in your condition. I couldn’t let that happen to you or to Lara or to Clark. It’s why I agreed to let you come and disrupt my life for a year. Why I felt, and still feel, you need protection. But if you trust that Dr. Klein as a scientist will not take advantage of you as a human being, I will trust your judgment.”

“The Dr. Klein in my dimension warned me, after being told not to, that the Mayor ordered Green Kryptonite bullets to be readied in case Superman couldn’t control his powers when he was affected by the Red Kryptonite.”

“What?!” Clark gasped. “That would kill us.”

Lois nodded. “Luckily, the bullet only grazed him. That little bit of Green Kryptonite counteracted all the Red.”

“They beg for Superman’s help, but the moment his powers go a little out of control, they try to kill him?” Clark shook his head, trying to understand that concept. “Kal didn’t hurt anyone, did he?”

Lois shook her head. “I trust Dr. Klein, Clark. And I want him there. Please, trust him again, too. For me.”

Clark nodded, but did not speak.

“Clark. One last thing,” she whispered as he lifted her out the window and then shut it behind them.

He held her closer.

“If something happens to me. If I don’t survive…”

“Stop saying that, Lois. Please,” he begged.

“If I don’t survive, could you take my body back to Clark, so he can bury me?”

Clark nodded, tears dusting his eyelashes. “You aren’t allowed to die, Lois. I’m telling you that now. So, promise me you won’t give up. Clark will never forgive you if you give up? Agreed?”

Lois nodded against his chest. “Agreed.”

Superman flew in a window at their make-shift hospital that Ultra Woman had left open for them. It was bitterly cold in the building. The February temperatures hinted at a snowfall in Metropolis by Valentine’s Day. Superman walked slowly down the deserted corridor to the operating room that he and Ultra Woman had prepared for the birth. Lois shivered, hoping someone remembered to bring space heaters. They passed by Dr. Klein sitting in a chair outside the door. He was all bundled up and rubbing his hands together. He stood up as they approached.

“Hi,” murmured the scientist.

Clark stopped. “Good evening, Dr. Klein. I believe you remember my friend, Lucy.” He turned her towards the man.

“Hello, Dr. Klein. Thank you so much for coming.” Lois smiled at him.

Dr. Klein returned her smile. “Thank you for entrusting me with this honor.”

Lois reached out and took his hand. “You are a good and trustworthy man.” She winced, a sharp pain in her tummy reminding her why they were there. “Nothing personal, but I hope we don’t need you.”

“No offense taken. I hope you don’t need me, either.”

“Clark.” The pain was becoming unbearable.

“Dr. Klein.” Clark nodded his head and took her inside.

Superman and Ultra Woman had done a good job at sterilizing the room. Unfortunately, it looked more like a stainless steel kitchen than a happy birthing room. At least Clark’s girlfriend had found some cushions for the operating table. Clark set Lois down on top of them.

“You could have gotten me a bed.” Lois told them. “Babies have been born on beds for thousands of years.” She grimaced and pulled her knees to her chest. “Ow!”

“Breathe,” Sam reminded her.

Lois shivered. It was so cold in the room. “Can’t we have some heat? I’m going to be half naked for most of this.”

“Our generators are only powerful enough to run the lights and machines. No extra juice for heat. Sorry,” Clark apologized.

“I don’t recommend starting a fire,” Sam reminded them proactively. “Indoor fires make great death traps.”

Ultra Woman rolled her eyes and Lois smiled. They both had heard their fathers spout the obvious before.

“Blankets it is,” Lois said, covering herself up well. She held out her hand. “Clark.”

He took her hand.

“You’ve lost the coin toss. You get to stay up with me, while Lo… Ultra Woman will be helping Dr. Lane with the birth.” Lois pulled Clark tight up against her side. “Don’t leave me.”

“Not planning on it.”

Ultra Woman smiled at her. There had been no coin toss. There was no way any of them were going to let Clark down at that end of her for the birth. It had been a unanimous vote, three to zero; Clark had been absent for the vote.

“That means she’s cutting Lara’s cord,” Lois informed him.

“But… But…” he stammered.

“You aren’t the father, Clark,” Lois reminded him quietly. “Let her do it. I need you here with me.”

“OK,” he replied, but she could see that he was hurt by this decision.

Lois pulled him close to her as another painful contraction started. “Clark!”

Clark wrapped his arms and his warmth around her.

She turned and whispered in his ear. “Your Lois asked the first cord you cut be for your own child. Give her that.”

Clark gazed down at the other end of the table and into his girlfriend’s eyes that glanced up at Lois’s words. “I love you,” he whispered and Ultra Woman smiled, knowing that those words were for her. He kissed Lois’s cheek. “You’re a good friend.”

But she couldn’t hear him over her own screams.

“All right, now, one more time, Lucy. Push,” her father, the doctor, told Kal’s Lucy.

“I can’t, I’m tired. Let Lois push for a while.” She lay back against Clark’s shoulder.

Ultra Woman laughed. “Sorry, honey. No can do.”

“Come on, Lois. You can do this,” Clark coaxed Kal’s wife. “Almost there. Do you have one more push for Lara?”

Kal’s Lucy took a deep breath, held tightly onto Clark’s arm, and pushed with what was left of her screaming ability. She collapsed against Clark, again.

Ultra’s father smiled ecstatically. “We did it. Here she is,” he said holding up a bloody naked infant into the air for a moment for Lucy and Clark to see. “Lois, suction.”

Ultra Woman took a nose aspirator and sucked the mucus from the baby’s nose and mouth. Then she wiped down Lara as best she could, while her father clamped her umbilical cord. She smiled and picked up the shears to cut the cord at the moment her father told her to.

There was a clatter of metal onto the floor as the shears broke. “Clark!” Ultra Woman glanced up frantically at him. “Her cord is invulnerable.”

“We’ve got to cut her free. What else can we use?” Dr. Lane asked, glancing uncertainly at his tools.

“Ultra,” Clark said, calmly, unable to move from Kal’s wife’s side. “Use your heat vision.”

Ultra Woman nodded and then focused on the cord. “It worked!” She grinned proudly as she swaddled Lara loosely in the baby blankets they had brought. She carried Lara to the new mother. “Lois Lane Kent, meet your daughter, Lara.”

Kal’s Lois eagerly took Lara into her arms as the baby began to cry. “Hello, beautiful. I’m your Mommy.” She set her daughter onto her chest, bare skin to bare skin. The warmth must have been what Lara wanted because she calmed instantly down.

“We’re not done yet, Lucy. I still need you to push out the afterbirth.”

“Give her a few minutes to bond, Daddy,” Ultra Woman told him, standing next to Clark.

“Oh, Uncle Clark, she has your eyes.” Lara’s Mom smiled at him. “I don’t know whose hair that is though. How can two brunettes have a blonde child?” She glanced down at Dr. Lane, but he was busy.

“She certainly has her mother’s smile,” said Clark. “She’ll be a looker. I pity her Daddy.” He chuckled.

“Do you think she’ll want to nurse?” Ultra Woman asked. “She seems quite tired.”

“Aren’t we all.” Clark yawned. “What time is it?”

They looked at one another. None of them wore a watch. Clark had taken his off while massaging Lois’s back at the apartment. Ultra Woman straightened her mask and ran out to where Dr. Klein was sleeping in a chair outside the door, shaking him awake. “Dr. Klein?”

“Huh?” He blinked his eyes open. “Ultra Woman? Is something wrong?”

“Do you have the time?” she asked.

Dr. Klein rubbed his eyes and glanced down at his watch. “Let’s see, it’s five minutes after midnight.”

“Five minutes after midnight!” she announced returning to the room.

Dr. Klein followed her inside. “It looks like you’ve got yourself a Valentine’s Day baby.” He saw the baby on her mother’s chest and turned away.

Lois kissed her daughter’s head. “You did listen to your Mommy. See, not born on the thirteenth.” She gazed up at Clark, who laughed.

“I brought a Polaroid camera,” announced Dr. Klein, holding up the camera. “I figured you would want photos that didn’t need to go through a photo lab.”

Clark grinned with joy as Dr. Klein took a photo of him, Kal’s Lois and Lara. Then one of Ultra Woman, Clark, Lara and her Mommy. One of just mother and daughter. One of just Clark and Lara. And one of Clark, Ultra Woman and Lara. Clark kissed his girlfriend’s cheek. As Ultra Woman went to return Lara to her mother, her father stopped her.

“Can you hold her for a few minutes, so Lucy and I can finish up here?” her father asked her.

“Absolutely,” Ultra Woman replied. She could have had a daughter like this. She sighed. Her Lara wasn’t meant to be, if Kal had been correct and she had indeed been pregnant at the time of the accident. Of course, Kal’s assessment of her ‘condition’ did not equal cold hard facts in Ultra’s mind. It sure had felt like she had been pregnant when she discovered she wasn’t. Thinking about what might have been still hurt deep inside her. Ultra Woman gazed at Clark, her eyelashes dotted with tears.

Clark came and put an arm around his Lois and the baby. He leaned over and kissed the top of Lara’s head. “No, sweetie,” Clark murmured to his niece. “Uncle Clark. Not Daddy. Uncle Clark.” Then he looked at Lois and she knew what he wanted to do. She nodded, gently lifting the baby up to her shoulder. Both she and Clark leaned a cheek against Lara’s head and closed their eyes, feeling the warmth and happiness of unconditional parental love that Lara had with Kal and Lucy, that she shared with her Uncle Clark and Aunt Lois.

Lois held out her hand to him. “Clark.”

He kissed Lara’s head, then Ultra Woman’s lips and went to his sister-in-law, taking her hand in his. Lois felt cold. He forgot how cold it was at the hospital. “Sam, are we almost done? Can we take these ladies home?”

Sam glanced at him momentarily with a slight shake of his head. Something was wrong. Clark turned his attention to Lois. Her color was off. The rosy glow had left her cheeks.

“Lois,” he murmured, concerned.

Lois caressed his cheek with her hand. “Tell Clark that I love him,” she said. Her hand fell from his cheek, her eyes closed, and her head tilted away.

“Lois!” He gasped. “Sam!”

Ultra Woman was by his side a moment later.

“She’s hemorrhaging, Clark. I can’t get the bleeding to stop,” Sam told them.

“Lois. Hold on, honey. Clark needs you. Lara needs you.” He leaned his head down to hers. “Please, Lois, please don’t leave me. I need you.”

“Can you x-ray her? Find out where she’s bleeding?” Sam asked.

Ultra Woman looked down at Lois’s body. “Clark, can you hold Lara?”

“Here. I’ll hold her,” volunteered Dr. Klein.

Clark gave him a sharp look when Ultra Woman handed over the baby. Lois had told him to trust Dr. Klein. He tried to remember her confidence in him. Either way, unless Dr. Klein had horrible hearing, he now knew that Lucy’s name was really Lois and she had her own Clark. Clark hoped Lois’s trust in the scientist was well founded.

Ultra scanned Lois’s body. “I don’t know. I can’t tell.” She looked at Clark, helpless.

He scanned her body as well. “I’m sorry, Sam.” Clark shook his head.

“Princess, come here and do what I’m doing while I set up the oxygen tank.”

Ultra glanced at Clark with fear, but did as she was told.

Sam pulled off his gloves and tossed them into the trash. He grabbed a fresh pair and set up the oxygen tank, putting a mask over Lois’s nose and mouth. “I’m not a surgeon, Clark. This is out of my level of expertise. I know she said no hospitals, ever, but I don’t know what else to do.”

They were all looking at Clark. He alone knew why Lois didn’t want to go to the hospital.

Lara started to cry.

Clark thought desperately. He couldn’t let Lois die. There must be something they could do. An idea came to him. “Dr. Klein, give Lara to me. Ultra, take Dr. Klein back to S.T.A.R. Labs. He has some of my blood in his vault. Maybe a shot of that will be the lightning she needs.”

Ultra Woman nodded at him with understanding. Dr. Klein passed Lara to him and Clark held her gently in the crook of one arm as he still held her mother’s hand with the other. Lara whimpered as if she sensed something was wrong.

“Sam?” Clark glanced at the doctor.

“I don’t know. It might work,” Dr. Lane said, taking over from Ultra Woman with trying to stop the bleeding.

Ultra Woman dropped her gloves in the trash and took Dr. Klein’s arm. “Let’s go!” She ran out the door with him before he could answer.

Clark wished someone else was there to hold Lara. He felt like he was pulled in two directions at once. He kissed Lara’s head and rocked back and forth. She calmed down and fell asleep. He sucked in the air around him, pulling the bassinette from across the room. He let go of Lois’s hand for a moment while he quickly swaddled Lara and set her in the bassinette. Then he picked up Lois’s hand again.

“Lois,” Clark said. “You promised me you would hold on. That you would survive. Concentrate on my voice, honey. Come back to me. Lara and I need you.” He was talking to her as if he was Kal. Pretending she was his. He forgot himself for a moment. “Come on, honey. Your life together with Clark is just beginning. Don’t leave him. Clark needs you. Superman can’t be Superman without his Lois Lane. You told me that once, remember. He can’t do this without you. Hold on, Lois. Please, for Clark.” He closed his eyes and kissed her cheek.

Suddenly, he could hear his Lois, screaming out in pain. “Lois?” What in the hell was going on? They were just supposed to pick up the blood at S.T.A.R. Labs and come back.

Clark closed his eyes. Lois, what are you doing? He thought. He heard her scream again, only this time inside his head. Lois?

I can do this, Clark. It is the only way to save her. I can’t let her die after she risked her life for me. Lara needs her mother.

“Clark?” Sam asked glancing up.

Clark could feel in his mind Ultra’s pain. Feel and hear her scream again. There was only one thing in the world that caused him pain like that and he hoped never to feel it again. He remembered specifically telling his Lois to stay away from it.

“Something’s wrong with Lois,” Clark finally said aloud, torn between staying with Lois and rescuing his girlfriend. “What in the hell is she doing with the Kryptonite?”

“What?!” Sam gasped. “That stuff will kill her.”

“I know.” Clark swallowed. Then he nodded to Sam. “Concentrate, Sam. If we lose Lois before your daughter can return, it all will have been for naught.”

Sam nodded with a grimace.

“Hold on, Lois. Come back to me,” Clark whispered, speaking to both Loises at once. “Don’t give up.”

A few minutes earlier, Ultra Woman and Dr. Klein had landed at S.T.A.R. Labs and made their way quickly to his office and vault.

“How do you have his blood? How is that even possible?” Ultra asked.

“Kryptonite. It weakened his immunity enough for us to draw blood. Left him kind-of woozy though. He insisted that we take a sample when we were testing if it was possible for him to have children. That was before I knew about Lucy.” Dr. Klein punched in the electronic code for his vault.

“Clark said that your results were negative. Impossible,” she said, hoping he had made an error.

“His swimmers were all dead in the first sample. But after I discovered about Lucy – that a Kryptonian-Earthling child was possible – I remembered that we had gathered his seminal fluid sample the same day we drew his blood.” Dr. Klein pulled out one of the metal vials with Clark’s blood inside. “It was possible that the exposure to the Kryptonite killed off that sample. I keep asking him to re-test.” He put that vial back and retrieved the other one. “But he kept saying that he’d never let himself become intimate with a woman again. Maybe he’ll let me re-test it, now.” He smiled at her, then stood there staring at the two vials.

“What’s wrong?” she asked.

“One of these blood samples may have microscopic glass fragments in it as the test tube it was originally in shattered. I’m just trying to remember which one.”

“We can’t use either sample, Dr. Klein.” Ultra Woman shook her head. “We’re injecting it into a human being, who clearly no longer has super healing powers. This might not work to begin with, but if we add the possibility that glass shards are introduced into her bloodstream as well, we might as well shoot her with a gun.”

Dr. Klein’s shoulders fell and he returned the vials to the vault. He was about to shut the door, when she caught his arm.

“Is that the Kryptonite?” Ultra asked, pointing at the metal lead lined box.

He nodded warily.

“Get it out. You’ll draw my blood and we’ll give that to her instead. It’s a better match and fresher anyway.”

“Are you nuts?” Dr. Klein gasped. “Clark will kill me. He isn’t going to want you anywhere near that stuff.”

“Lucy’s life is on the line. If she dies because I wasn’t willing to endure a little trauma on her behalf, I will never forgive myself.” Ultra raised a brow as he just stood there staring at him. “Pull it out. If Superman can survive a little blood donation, so can I.”

Dr. Klein hesitantly pulled the box from the vault. “It really weakened him, Ultra Woman. And it took over two minutes before his immunity was weakened enough for me to draw the blood.”

“How bad can it be? It’s just a rock, right?” She shrugged.

The scientist gaped at her in disbelief. “Ultra Woman, you saw how it affected him at the Mayoral debate. He couldn’t stand up, he had no strength, no energy, no powers. It’s bad.”

“No. I never saw the Mayoral debate tapes. What else do we need? Syringes? An IV bag?”

Dr. Klein stared at her. “You never saw Superman at the Mayoral debates?” He shook his head. “He said that it felt like he was a human being stabbed by a thousand swords at once.”

Ultra Woman swallowed. “Oh.” She took a deep breath. “I’ll need a stool.”

“Let it be on record that I discouraged you in this,” Dr. Klein stated.

She nodded. “On record. Check.”

“They did a blood drive this afternoon in the break room, let me see if any of the supplies are still there.” Dr. Klein ran out of his office and she followed him, carrying the Kryptonite box and shutting his safe as she passed by. “It looks like they will be continuing the drive on Monday. Lie down, Ultra Woman.”

Lois nodded and lay down on the supplied cot. He opened the box before he readied the blood drawing supplies. Her first reaction was relief. It didn’t work. The Kryptonite had no effect on her. Nothing could kill her. Then the swords pricked her into every one of her nerve endings and Ultra screamed, having felt no pain worse than this in her entire life. Even dying had been less painful. She tried to take a deep breath, but even breathing was difficult.

“Do you want to continue?” Dr. Klein asked.

She nodded. I can do this. If Clark can do this, I can do this. Ultra Woman screamed again.

*** End of Part 6 ***

Comments

Chapter 7: Part 7

Last edited by VirginiaR; 02/08/15 08:41 PM. Reason: Fix Broken Links

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.