Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
I was thinking the same deal as last week.

We take the weekend off - while this writer is out of town tackling obligatory family gatherings, a kind of pre-holiday warm-up- and meet back here on Monday?

That way we wrap this all up in a nice, neat bow by this time next week.

See you Monday, and if you're still here and reading, thank you!

CC

You mean we're supposed to have lives?

Oh crap!

~Tank
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hey CC!

Oh, I'm definitely still here and definitely still reading! Sorry I didn't check in with your last comment folder, but what with the flu and work and all sorts I just haven't had enough hours in the day. frown And likewise here. There is so much in this instalment that I love, but I simply don't have enough time to tell you all about it.

Delighted that Lois found the control device. Even more delighted that she and AltClark talked - and poor AltClark! frown Can I give him a hug??? To be the guy who helps the girl, but never actually gets the girl... Oh, I really wish Lane could have heard him say that!

And Lane's doing a great job helping Clark. I wonder if this is part of what she gets out of this mess - the knowledge that she is not helpless and dependent, and that a Clark Kent can need her every bit as much as she needs him? I hope so, because I think Lane needs that.

CC, I can't wait until Monday!! wildguy wildguy

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Blogger
Blogger
CC, I'll read your most recent post, and I'll think, "Wow! This is amazing!! It can't get any better!!!" And then I'll read your next post... I don't know what to say other than your writing is just beyond fantastic. Everything about it - the characterizations, the detail, the conversations, the story concept... Just everything is perfect, and keeps amazing me with it's excellence. I am just so completely blown away by your talent! hyper )

And I dread the conclusion, because then I'll have to wait for your next story to get to go on this great ride again!

Terry

Kerth
Kerth
we have to wait until Monday? smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Top Banana
Top Banana
Hey CC -

OK, I will wait, but not patiently <g>.

Great part. I can see how the knots are slowly coming untangled - AltClark admitting that his feelings for Real Lois are not as strong as his ones for his Lois. Helps me feel better about real Lois returning to her world again.

Also, as Real Clark starts to see how his Lois might have reacted, he gains understanding and acceptance.

All in all, great set up. You've really woven an intricate story, yet all of the characters still seem believable and real and are working as I would expect them to. Now, I just hope they catch Tempus and stop this travel window business once and for all!

See ya next week!
Lynn

You know that boy'd walk on water for you? Or he'd drown tryin'. -Perry White to Lois in Just Say Noah
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Wonderful, CC!!

As cruel as it seemed for Tempus to have thrown them back into the other universe's, I can see now where it is helping everyone put together the missing pieces and helping them resolve issues that they may have never resolved had they stayed.

Great job in weaving this story together! I'm looking forward to Monday!!!

Missy smile1

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. smile1

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
CC

I'm definitely still reading. smile1 Work is very hectic at this time of the year. I've just managed to read the last three parts. smile

WOW! It's superbly written. thumbsup

Hopefully they will be able to catch Tempus.
I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.

Tricia cool

T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Good instalment.

I love the way you are leading the gentle readers on. You've used the latest switch to give your characters 'a feel' for what their loved ones had to go through so that when things are set a right that everyone will live happily ever after.

HAH! Was a cleverly devious ploy. You lull the gentle readers into thinking that this newly gained insight will lead to the requisite waffy, happy ending, but then WHAM!

Lane and Clark will find Tempus just in time for him to fall off a building or something so that he can't be of any help to them. And Lois and altClark will take the device to Bernie, whom we know won't have any clue as to how to fix it. He may be a bright researcher, but come on, future technology? I don't think so. Then, of course, the janitor will come along and thinking it is trash (after all it is broken) will toss it away to be lost forever.

So the end then becomes, each Lois is forever stranded in the wrong universe with the wrong Clark but still live happily ever after. And the moral will be; it's best to pair off with a good friend and be moderately happy then to attach yourself to a loved one and live the life of extreme emotional highs and lows.

Right?

Tank (who is constantly amazed at how he is able to perceive all these things in a fic before they actually happen)

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
As usual they've said it all before me. i loved the elevator scene also. More soon. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Features Writer
Features Writer
CC
another great part
ditto others
things look like they might come together
merry

Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Hi there folcs.

Glad to be back, and glad to find that you are still reading along. Only three more parts!

Wendy,Terry,Jose,Lynn,Missy,Maria,Tricia,Tank,Laura, and Merry, thank you for your comments.

Terry, I will always welcome feedback from anyone who describes my writing as "beyond fantastic." Seriously, we should be pen pals. wink I so appreciate your good words. They made my morning.

And Tank, well, you've blown the rest of the plot wide open, having seen the writing on the wall and figured the whole thing out. But you're still here, still commenting, and I appreciate it.

On to part 8. And not to change the subject, but if you read and comment AND you happen to know how long to cook a 15 lb turkey, I wouldn't mind if you added that in!

CC (who is staring to sweat the whole "Thanksgiving's at my place!" surge of enthusiasm)

You mean we're supposed to have lives?

Oh crap!

~Tank

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard