OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Green-Eyed Monster TOC

Please post feedback here. Thank you.

Last edited by VirginiaR; 10/12/14 02:42 AM. Reason: Fixed broken Link

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Woderful, nothing like a little competition to change someones mind. rotflol

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Kerth
Kerth
“Although you’re as much to blame as I am.”

“Me?” He had no idea what she was talking about.

Her eyes went into slits and she spat out the name, “Kal.”

“Oh.” Clark’s brow furrowed. “What did he do?”
*cringes* smile1 Let it begin!
Clark released a held breath and went to kiss Lois’s cheek. She turned her head at the last moment and made the kiss on the mouth. Clark smiled gleefully at the change and then waved at them as he jogged off to the parking garage.
Clark is blissfully ignorant of the inner workings of Lois' mind, isn't he? Sure, kissing Lois is good now, but he doesn't realize the backlash he's going to get for everything he does and says wrong.
“I heard you break up with Clark. You were quite loud,” the blonde replied.

Lois 2, Mayson 1. Damn, back in the game.

Lois raised a brow.

“And I noticed that Clark didn’t know if the two of you were still together, hence his pause while introducing you. So don’t you go on pretending he isn’t up for the grabbing should I want him.”

Double damn! Lois 2, Mayson 2.
eek Lois needs to gain some ground, and fast. Mayson's wedging her way in there. Also, did I miss the break up scene she's referring to? When was this? Confused... thumbsup , as always, and looking forward to more coming soon! Went a little overboard with the commenting, but oh well. I was interested. And couldn't stand another minute spending time with my family today (I'm going shock crazy here and if I'm not careful, someone(likely me) is going to end up looking like this: cat )

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
He stared at Lois as she stormed off and slammed her apartment door.
Error. Does not compute. Error. Does not compute. Error. Does not compute. : wave

Michael

Edit: I think, I might have gone overboard again...

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OK, since I stumped everyone on this one, the "break-up line" from Part 16:
Lois started to shake her head. “No. No. No. I can’t do this. I like you too much. I want you too much.” She stared him straight into his eyes. “That’s why I can never see you again.” She turned and ran into her apartment, slamming the door.
KenJ: Thank you. I always thought it would be fun if Lois had a shot down Mayson before she became a real threat. laugh

Mouserocks: Yes, Clark dense much. laugh Sorry, I've made him so clueless. He'll eventually get a clue. Not everyone knows what Langosta is popular for. wink Again, sorry, L&C never seem to be on the same page at the same time. Mayson is JUST starting her job at justice. So, still a peon.

That's no "little white lie," Lois. That one landed you in hot water. People considering breaking up with their boyfriends typically don't go around announcing that they're engaged when they're not. I mean, that's just common sense.
Did I mention that Lois was confused a bit on this day? She bounces one way and then back and back again. And well, Clark did say he wanted to spend the rest of his life proving he deserved her love. Sounds pretty proposing to some of us. wink Yep. Let's hope Clark doesn't run into Mayson... Or maybe he should. laugh Here's to hoping you don't look like Bill the Cat!

Michael:
And *now* it clicked. The globe. And you just *can't* put such momentous stuff into the *last* line and hide it like that. People will miss it, given how one's all torn up inside over the end of the part. It works much better on TV, because there you see the mess, or the blood spatter when a bullet tear up the head of the hero. But in a multi-part post-format, with another major happening just in the previous paragraph, ugh-uh.
I was going to end it originally with Clark hearing her blood curdling scream, after the door slamming, but then I thought maybe I should show what she saw when she went inside instead. Sorry, if I confused you. huh

Lois does not live in S. Slum. Just not the best neighborhood. And, yes, Michael, no claws in my story.

/starts picking out a condolence card for his parents/ Say, do they have one with a dead green alien?
lol

*G* And back to Gotham with you. I've heard Bruce is still looking for his blonde of the week.
Except Mayson has a fear of Capes.

Please tell me he heard that. Or is Mayson going to congratulate him and when he looks stupefied, she tries to snag him.
As you well know, Clark never shops local.

Thank you again for the great comments. I'm glad I'm still entertaining you.

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
For mind protection?
Imagines the brain children Clark might beget on her otherwise wave

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Darth Michael:
Except Mayson has a fear of Capes.
I thought that was tights confused So Batmen shouldn't be an issue, depending on the version, i.e. so long as it's not the Adam West version.
Weren't all versions known as "the Caped Crusader"?

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Probably. But it's still tights for him.
[Linked Image]
But he's still the scary Batmen wink

Michael

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Hello there!
I'm back laugh even when I haven't posted my final FDK at Missing Lois (because I finish my reading in the cellphone), I couldn't stop myself to start reading this story.... so, a quick comment: this story has been so easy to read! Really love Lois' naughty inner mind, the way it keeps annoying her [Linked Image] and Clark's mind keeps being a total lunckhead [Linked Image]
I really want to write much more, but I have a little 6 years old girl hovering in my right ear right now... you know, vacations and all... so, I hope I might be able to come back at night and leave a proper comment.

See you!

Clark: "So what are you saying? I should go crawling back on my hands and knees?"
Martha: "No, honey. Fly back. It's faster!!"
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
chelo: wave
Hello there!
Welcome to my second longest story (or third, once I finish and archive Wrong Clark).

I'm back laugh even when I haven't posted my final FDK at Missing Lois (because I finish my reading in the cellphone), I couldn't stop myself to start reading this story.... so, a quick comment: this story has been so easy to read!
Thank you. I hope you enjoyed the last three chapters of Missing Lois. smile This story is much less angsty, much more of a comedy.

Really love Lois' naughty inner mind, the way it keeps annoying her [Linked Image] and Clark's mind keeps being a total lunckhead [Linked Image]
Yeah. Well. Lois's inner voice kind of stole the story out from under Lois and Clark.

I really want to write much more, but I have a little 6 years old girl hovering in my right ear right now... you know, vacations and all... so, I hope I might be able to come back at night and leave a proper comment.
Completely understand. Can't wait until September myself. jump

See you!
wave Thank you for the comments.

VirginiaR.
---

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard