Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#81558 08/20/11 08:10 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I decided to post a day early. I felt kinda bad making you wait an extra day when I a) had the time to post it now and b) ended the last chapter the way that I did. Although I am *not* sorry for ending the last chapter on such a cliff hanger. laugh

As always, feedback is welcome and makes me love you! laugh

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Kerth
Kerth
Funny! This update popped up the second I decided to log back on...

clap Great chapter! I'm so glad Xena was able to pop in and save the day... except for a few horrifying parts (Clark! Shot! Why?!?!) was really great (and even that was well done)! Even the graphic fight scenes I found really good- and I usually don't go for that kind of stuff. I knew somebody was screwing with Clark's food... I hope that things will be resolved confused soon please? grovel But then the more I ask for, the sooner this story comes to an end, so I don't know what to ask for...

Anyways, brilliant as always! Looking forward to more!

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Mouserocks:
<strong> Funny! This update popped up the second I decided to log back on...

clap Great chapter! I'm so glad Xena was able to pop in and save the day... except for a few horrifying parts (Clark! Shot! Why?!?!) was really great (and even that was well done)! Even the graphic fight scenes I found really good- and I usually don't go for that kind of stuff. I knew somebody was screwing with Clark's food... I hope that things will be resolved confused soon please? laugh on being torn between having the story end and prolonging the drama! laugh

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Kerth
Kerth
That was like the fastest feedback I've ever received! Thank you!
Faster than a speeding bullet! laugh laugh

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Mouserocks:
That was like the fastest feedback I've ever received! Thank you!
Faster than a speeding bullet! laugh laugh
laugh Able to read long story posts in a single glance!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Features Writer
Features Writer
Nice action here, though I was sorry to see Clark so weak. I thought he was being poisoned. frown

Despite all that, I should think he would do much better now that he and Lois are back together. I did wonder a bit if he was weakening because he wasn't meant to be without his powers or to live in this universe, but I don't know if that's true or if it all comes from the poison, bad food, beatings, and strenuous weeks.

I don't know how they're going to get back to their world, but I assume the thief will show up soon. I hope we've seen the last of Tempus!

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by AntiKryptonite:
Nice action here, though I was sorry to see Clark so weak. I thought he was being poisoned. frown

Despite all that, I should think he would do much better now that he and Lois are back together. I did wonder a bit if he was weakening because he wasn't meant to be without his powers or to live in this universe, but I don't know if that's true or if it all comes from the poison, bad food, beatings, and strenuous weeks.

I don't know how they're going to get back to their world, but I assume the thief will show up soon. I hope we've seen the last of Tempus!
wave Hiya Anti-K!

You are actually right with the second half of your thoughts. Clark is weak mostly because of the poison, but also because of not enough food, and the beatings he received. But mostly the poison.

Have we seen the last of Tempus? angel-devil Maybe.

How will they get home? Um, you'll see. angel-devil

Although I had SO much fun writing this, I'm tempted to try and figure out another foray with the characters. Now if only I could grow an idea out of the desire to write another crossover.

Thanks for stopping by and reading!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Xena to the rescue! Wonderful. Your depiction of the treatment of the arrow wound, to the best of my knowledge (I have studied ancient medicine to a certain extent) is 100% accurate. One alternate method would have been to cut off the back of the shaft (no fletching and no splinters) and push it completely through. Excellently done, congrats.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by KenJ:
Xena to the rescue! Wonderful. Your depiction of the treatment of the arrow wound, to the best of my knowledge (I have studied ancient medicine to a certain extent) is 100% accurate. One alternate method would have been to cut off the back of the shaft (no fletching and no splinters) and push it completely through. Excellently done, congrats.
Thanks Ken! I can't claim too much credit - I just followed the depictions that they gave us on the show for arrow wounds. laugh

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
The blow he was expecting never came.
Duh?

"I want them both dead!" Caesar roared at his warriors, his voice shaking with rage. "Ten thousand dinars to the centurion who brings me their heads!"
wave
Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Yeah, well, they didn't exactly have treadmills and weights back then and centurion bashing is the next best thing to aerobic training.
Too bad gyms don't offer this option now. It might make my workouts more enjoyable.

/sigh/ Clark won't ever learn it. Say, that's perfectly symmetrical to the k-bullet wound from Madame Ex, isn't it?
Huh. I guess it is. I swear, sometimes my muse makes me write things and I don't even realize the parallels.

Oh, are you going all medieval on Clark?
Um. Yes. lol

whispers/ You've got a wrong link in the TOC for part 9 FDK
Weird. Thanks for the heads up.

Thanks for reading!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
It might make my workouts more enjoyable.
goofy But imagine the poor cleaning-staff having to mop up all the blood and teeth.

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Darth Michael:
It might make my workouts more enjoyable.
goofy But imagine the poor cleaning-staff having to mop up all the blood and teeth.

Michael
lol

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard