Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Missing Lois - TOC

A taste of Chapter 6, Part 8...

What is it, Jaxon?” his father said in that annoyed tone he saved for pestering employees and unwanted children.

“Ultra Woman is here, Father, and wants to talk to you,” he said hesitantly.

Is that another one of your geeky friends pulling a prank on you? You know, nobody’s seen Ultra Woman since Halloween. Why would the first place she reappears be at your apartment? It’s probably someone in a costume.

“No, Father. It’s her.” He cleared his throat. “She came through my balcony.”

Fine. Put her on.

“I don’t wish to speak on the phone, Jaxon.” She crossed her arms. “Tell your father I want to meet with him. I have a message to deliver from a mutual acquaintance.”

“She wants to meet with you, Father. She says she has a message from a mutual acquaintance.”

Oh. Clark sending his girlfriend to deliver messages for him now? I’m not staying away from my wife, if that’s the message.

“I need the address, Jaxon,” Ultra Woman stated.

“She really wants to see you, Father.”

Agreed. I’d like to see this super woman for myself.

“Ultra Woman,” she corrected loud enough for him to hear.

Give her the address, but tell her to come through the window to prove she’s the real deal.” Lex hung up, chuckling.

Ultra Woman flew onto his balcony a minute later. Lex opened the balcony doors.

“My. My. Ultra Woman, pictures did not do you justice,” he said with his derisive smile. “To what do I owe the pleasure of your company?”

Lois pulled out the divorce papers and handed them to him. “Lex Luthor, you have been served. Have a happy divorce.” She turned on her heel and flew out the balcony window. She could still hear him yelling threats and insults a block later.
Yea! smile1 "On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"

Many thanks to my wonderful and hard working Beta Readers! Thank you. clap

Please post feedback here. Thank you.

Last edited by VirginiaR; 01/27/15 06:40 PM. Reason: Fix Broken Links

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
Half way there? Wow - what a ride this will be.

Leave it to Mayson to spill the beans about the baby.

I'm surprised Lois didn't use her super hearing to listen in on what Dan had to tell Mayson about herself.

Love the idea of Ultra Woman delivering the supena to Lex Luther.

Joan

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Joan: Yep, half way there. Lucy has survived about 8 full months of pregnancy so far... she still has to edited for Major Spoilage Oh, and I did mention that there was going to be a guest star edited for spoilage, didn't I? Lots more to come. I don't nickname this the EPIC for nothing. laugh

Also, Mayson didn't spill the beans about the baby. Mayson LEARNED about the baby, from bean spiller alt-Lois. Dan and Lois's relationship was such ancient history, she didn't really care what he might say about her.

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
“I’m not an idiot, Lois. Lucy would never have asked me any of these questions, because she’d know what Clark was thinking before he did.”
clap

“Anyway, she would never have growled when Clark complimented me.
clap

“Lucy didn’t tell you?” Mayson asked, surprised. “You’ve got to watch out for her. She’ll sabotage your relationship just trying to be helpful.”
clap

“Hold on, Mayson’s new boyfriend is your ex-boyfriend Dan Scardino?”
He knows about him, too? Did you mention that in the early parts?

“He was not my boyfriend. We went on three dates, seven years ago. He bought me weird gifts and was overprotective, so I dumped him.
laugh And to Mayson he’s attentive, showering her with cute gifts all the time. To each their own, huh?

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
And he joined us during dessert and didn’t recognize me.”

Clark looked at her with slight panic in his eyes. “Dessert?”
/chokes/

“Lois, Kal is Lucy’s husband. Of course, they…”

She looked deep into his eyes. “We make love.”

Clark gulped.

“And it’s…” Lois sighed, a big smile spreading across her face, and a tingling sensation dancing around her body, causing her to shiver. “None of her business.”
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Michael: clap You made it! Congratulations! 1/2 through.

Big neon sign inviting male company attached to head?
No, it meant Clark LOVES you.

He was not the one who turned Lois into a man-crazyed…umm…?
Nope, she was man-crazy before Scardino.

Well, between Cat and Lois, the eligible portion of the male populous in the greater Metropolitan area got very thorough…attention.
Let's see a city of 10 Million, cut out roughly 1/2 for women, another 1/2 of that for married, children and gay men, cut another 3/4 of undesireable, leaving 1.875 million VERY happy men? My, they HAVE been busy. Another reason why James will never have to sell his paper?

Actually, to love somebody, you must trick him into boinking your incognito self.
Really? Do you think it would take trickery?

Which would be why she won’t?
evil

Unless the green stones work.
If Clark doesn't know about her being UW, how would Lex?

Wow, she’ll really do go over to the dark side, won’t she?
Don't piss her off!

She *is* a naughty one, that one, isn’t she?
Poor Clark.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
You made it! Congratulations! 1/2 through.
wave Michael

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard